Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80
I cleared the cache, that originally didn't work, but it worked when I named the dragon from the main page rather than its page. Was using Firefox on Desktop with Wi-Fi and I don't currently have an Anti-virus program running. Actually I have uBlock origin on and this site whitelisted on it
I cleared the cache, that originally didn't work, but it worked when I named the dragon from the main page rather than its page. Was using Firefox on Desktop with Wi-Fi and I don't currently have an Anti-virus program running. Actually I have uBlock origin on and this site whitelisted on it
-Spooky ghost noises-
Mine works if I reload once.

1) Desktop
2) Windows 7
3) wifi
4) None at the moment. Just got done with an OS reinstall

Edit: On Chrome and not in incognito mode
Mine works if I reload once.

1) Desktop
2) Windows 7
3) wifi
4) None at the moment. Just got done with an OS reinstall

Edit: On Chrome and not in incognito mode
8Lpal06.gif
I just cleared my cache which fixed the problem for the one dragon before it started getting stuck on others again. It should be noted that just plain refreshing sometimes fixes it too, though.

I'm on chrome, windows 10, laptop.

Edit: When testing I would start on a dragon's page and then right arrow to the next one.
I just cleared my cache which fixed the problem for the one dragon before it started getting stuck on others again. It should be noted that just plain refreshing sometimes fixes it too, though.

I'm on chrome, windows 10, laptop.

Edit: When testing I would start on a dragon's page and then right arrow to the next one.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
I’ve experienced this problem using Safari. It sometimes works if I name the dragons from the lair, but not all the time. I’ve also had the same problem with the exalt button.
I’ve experienced this problem using Safari. It sometimes works if I name the dragons from the lair, but not all the time. I’ve also had the same problem with the exalt button.
hm for data reasons, naming from a full lair page works, naming from the individual dragon page worked on dragon number 1 but then I right arrowed to dragon 2 and it wouldn't accept a rng name. (i was using rng name for all attempts).

tho tbh I regularly have been having name failed to accept things when I clicked random and then accept too fast due to my lag slow internet (when I slow down btn clicks it would work which made me think it just hadn't processed the rng name yet so it didn't have anything to accept) so idk that I had really noticed a change today (most of my naming is from a full lair page vs individual dragon pages)

(if it matters, 59103853 was first dragon, 59085359 was dragon 2 and 59097782 was number 3

tried clearing cache and full page lair naming worked on 59093510, dragon page naming worked on 59106308 and then right arrow to dragon 3 worked 59103771

(going back to 59097782 dragon page bc still unnamed via left arrow the accept button didn't work. (this is an imp)

trying out incognito/private on 59097782 individual dragon page but that forces me to relog into fr (which does work on naming first try)

(tho that's the first dragon page i loaded so let me incognito mode lair page>individual 1>right arrow individual 2 in incognto

lair naming 59103852 worked>individual dragon page naming dragon 2 59097774 failed (I opened dragon 1s page by accident)

(both failed names were on imps?)
device info etc windows 10 laptop v1903 os build 18362.657 (uh it updated between asking google to clear cache)

google chrome (80.0.3987.106) (updated last night)
connection wifi
antivirus: windows security/malware btes

edit: trying on kindle fire/dolphin browser/ wifi the pattern of lair work, page 1 worked, page 2 failed was defeated and I could name all3 first go

tho let me see if I have an imp I can test as like that kindle test didn't hit an imp, nope all 3 worked on kindle fire even when number 3 was an imp female (which was the failure breed/gender in prior runs)

hm for data reasons, naming from a full lair page works, naming from the individual dragon page worked on dragon number 1 but then I right arrowed to dragon 2 and it wouldn't accept a rng name. (i was using rng name for all attempts).

tho tbh I regularly have been having name failed to accept things when I clicked random and then accept too fast due to my lag slow internet (when I slow down btn clicks it would work which made me think it just hadn't processed the rng name yet so it didn't have anything to accept) so idk that I had really noticed a change today (most of my naming is from a full lair page vs individual dragon pages)

(if it matters, 59103853 was first dragon, 59085359 was dragon 2 and 59097782 was number 3

tried clearing cache and full page lair naming worked on 59093510, dragon page naming worked on 59106308 and then right arrow to dragon 3 worked 59103771

(going back to 59097782 dragon page bc still unnamed via left arrow the accept button didn't work. (this is an imp)

trying out incognito/private on 59097782 individual dragon page but that forces me to relog into fr (which does work on naming first try)

(tho that's the first dragon page i loaded so let me incognito mode lair page>individual 1>right arrow individual 2 in incognto

lair naming 59103852 worked>individual dragon page naming dragon 2 59097774 failed (I opened dragon 1s page by accident)

(both failed names were on imps?)
device info etc windows 10 laptop v1903 os build 18362.657 (uh it updated between asking google to clear cache)

google chrome (80.0.3987.106) (updated last night)
connection wifi
antivirus: windows security/malware btes

edit: trying on kindle fire/dolphin browser/ wifi the pattern of lair work, page 1 worked, page 2 failed was defeated and I could name all3 first go

tho let me see if I have an imp I can test as like that kindle test didn't hit an imp, nope all 3 worked on kindle fire even when number 3 was an imp female (which was the failure breed/gender in prior runs)

Hello! I’ve attempted all the steps above but I am still unable to Acceot names for my dragons! I’m on IPhone Safari / Google Although I attempted on my Pc on Chrome and Firefox!
Hello! I’ve attempted all the steps above but I am still unable to Acceot names for my dragons! I’m on IPhone Safari / Google Although I attempted on my Pc on Chrome and Firefox!
image0.gif
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2020-02-14 10:12:07" ] I'm too lazy to find a different device (sorry) but I will say that I've had success with going out and naming with the button from the main lairpage instead of the dragon's specific page if that helps at all [/quote] this helps me too!
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2020-02-14 10:12:07:
I'm too lazy to find a different device (sorry) but I will say that I've had success with going out and naming with the button from the main lairpage instead of the dragon's specific page if that helps at all

this helps me too!
NExZgqx.png
I just sent in a ticket (whoops!) but I’m on iOS and on safari. I’ll try the lair page and see if that works.

EDIT: main lair page worked!
I just sent in a ticket (whoops!) but I’m on iOS and on safari. I’ll try the lair page and see if that works.

EDIT: main lair page worked!
it/its or he/him please!

an absolute weirdo queerio lmao
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Desktop, Firefox as a browser
Operating System: windows 10 (64 bit)
Connection (wifi, data): Wifi
Anti-virus program: Avast Free Antivirus

It happens sometimes but not other, usually refreshing solves the issue. I am also having some problems with Coli buttons not being responsive or the opponents freezing for several minutes at a time.
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Desktop, Firefox as a browser
Operating System: windows 10 (64 bit)
Connection (wifi, data): Wifi
Anti-virus program: Avast Free Antivirus

It happens sometimes but not other, usually refreshing solves the issue. I am also having some problems with Coli buttons not being responsive or the opponents freezing for several minutes at a time.
30160959_jECh9iRyZZUCDz0.png
I've had this problem; refreshing the page once or twice tends to help.
I've had this problem; refreshing the page once or twice tends to help.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79 80