Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Hello!
Tried to name the dragon #59205797 Raville, but the button "Accept" just didn't work. I clicked it a few times. I reloaded the page. Tried it again... Well, it still wouldn't accept the name though it didn't say that it was something wrong with it.
I tried to name this dragon Ravi, and it worked in an instant.
Hello!
Tried to name the dragon #59205797 Raville, but the button "Accept" just didn't work. I clicked it a few times. I reloaded the page. Tried it again... Well, it still wouldn't accept the name though it didn't say that it was something wrong with it.
I tried to name this dragon Ravi, and it worked in an instant.
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
I'm having this happen too. If I named the dragon on the lair tab page it works, but if I do it on the dragons page it doesnt. It's also happening to me when I exalt. It lets me exalt but then after it tells me how much treasure I got the button to proceed doesnt work. It must have something to do with that pop up box or something. hmmm
I'm having this happen too. If I named the dragon on the lair tab page it works, but if I do it on the dragons page it doesnt. It's also happening to me when I exalt. It lets me exalt but then after it tells me how much treasure I got the button to proceed doesnt work. It must have something to do with that pop up box or something. hmmm
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Yep! Had this thing with exalting an hour ago as well.
Yep! Had this thing with exalting an hour ago as well.
Myosotis "From Basic to Rare" breeding Challenge Living Stones
Same. Not accepting name from coliseum or lair.

Edit: also happens with other 'pop-up' buttons like the 'ok' one when accepting money after exalting.
Same. Not accepting name from coliseum or lair.

Edit: also happens with other 'pop-up' buttons like the 'ok' one when accepting money after exalting.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
this is happening to me as well,
this is happening to me as well,
+2 FR time
he/they
i'm also having this issue. noticed it initially on my computer, tried on my phone and it seemed to work for a bit after that, but now i'm having the same issue on mobile. i've tried both my wi-fi and my data; does not seem to be an issue with my connection or device.

edit: i'm using google chrome on both devices.
i'm also having this issue. noticed it initially on my computer, tried on my phone and it seemed to work for a bit after that, but now i'm having the same issue on mobile. i've tried both my wi-fi and my data; does not seem to be an issue with my connection or device.

edit: i'm using google chrome on both devices.
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
I’m having this issue too; it doesn’t work from the dragon’s tab or from the lair page. I tried accepting a random name, and that didn’t work either. Currently on iOS mobile; will switch to Windows PC later to see if it works there.
I’m having this issue too; it doesn’t work from the dragon’s tab or from the lair page. I tried accepting a random name, and that didn’t work either. Currently on iOS mobile; will switch to Windows PC later to see if it works there.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
This is happening to me too
This is happening to me too
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
I had the same issue using Safari. Switched to Google Chrome and it worked! ^^
I had the same issue using Safari. Switched to Google Chrome and it worked! ^^
Glad I'm not the only one with this issue! This bug is happening to me using safari and Firefox.
Glad I'm not the only one with this issue! This bug is happening to me using safari and Firefox.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80