Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80
This happened to me a yesterday. But it worked after I refreshed the page a bunch. It happened again just now with a dragon I bought, but this time it worked after refreshing only once.
This happened to me a yesterday. But it worked after I refreshed the page a bunch. It happened again just now with a dragon I bought, but this time it worked after refreshing only once.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
Have had this problem for a few days now. Sometimes it’s takes several refreshes to get it to allow me to name it. Or I’ll close my browser, delete history, or log out and back in to get it to work. But that’s like not always a sure fix. Happens with exalting, too. It’s usually hit or miss. Like some will go through and others just seem to get stuck.

So far I’ve only been on mobile (iphone + safari) and on wifi, so I haven’t tried a new browser yet.
Have had this problem for a few days now. Sometimes it’s takes several refreshes to get it to allow me to name it. Or I’ll close my browser, delete history, or log out and back in to get it to work. But that’s like not always a sure fix. Happens with exalting, too. It’s usually hit or miss. Like some will go through and others just seem to get stuck.

So far I’ve only been on mobile (iphone + safari) and on wifi, so I haven’t tried a new browser yet.
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
1) Laptop, Chrome
2) Windows 10
3) data
4) Avast premium

I had four dragons I wanted to name, one of the four actually accepted it. The other three were named from the main lair page before trying any troubleshooting steps.
1) Laptop, Chrome
2) Windows 10
3) data
4) Avast premium

I had four dragons I wanted to name, one of the four actually accepted it. The other three were named from the main lair page before trying any troubleshooting steps.
i've been able to name dragons just fine for the most part, but had a single instance where the accept button wouldn't work for one dragon; a single reload fixed the issue though, and i was able to name them!

i'm on a laptop (macbook pro 2019 model) with macOS mojave 10.14.6, on safari 13.0.5, using wifi!

i'm including my info because i haven't had the issue as severely as others and only encountered it once; hopefully it can help rule out the source a bit more ^^
i've been able to name dragons just fine for the most part, but had a single instance where the accept button wouldn't work for one dragon; a single reload fixed the issue though, and i was able to name them!

i'm on a laptop (macbook pro 2019 model) with macOS mojave 10.14.6, on safari 13.0.5, using wifi!

i'm including my info because i haven't had the issue as severely as others and only encountered it once; hopefully it can help rule out the source a bit more ^^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1. Laptop w/ chrome
2. Windows 10
3. Wifi
4. Windows Firewall?

It's been happening since yesterday for me but it seems to be fine with certain dragons. I had 7 to name and 3 of them aren't working while the others I named just fine. I tried using randomized and typing one myself but it neither work and reloading doesn't help either

Edit: I was able to name another one after typing in a few different names it accepted one of them, doesn't seem to work for the other dragons though

Edit 2: Hatched another 4 dragons and 2 were able to be named on the first try with randomized then the other two I was able to on the second or third try. I tried naming the rest but it took 4 or 5 reloads for them to go through
1. Laptop w/ chrome
2. Windows 10
3. Wifi
4. Windows Firewall?

It's been happening since yesterday for me but it seems to be fine with certain dragons. I had 7 to name and 3 of them aren't working while the others I named just fine. I tried using randomized and typing one myself but it neither work and reloading doesn't help either

Edit: I was able to name another one after typing in a few different names it accepted one of them, doesn't seem to work for the other dragons though

Edit 2: Hatched another 4 dragons and 2 were able to be named on the first try with randomized then the other two I was able to on the second or third try. I tried naming the rest but it took 4 or 5 reloads for them to go through
LddyQeY.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png 2nNPLga.giftumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Chromebook, Samsung computer and Mobile phone (apple)
Operating System: Chrome and Safari
Connection (wifi, data): Frontier
Anti-virus program: Advast/Avast I dunno how to spell it (update apparently I have McAfee as well...)

I can name some of them, I can't name some other ones. Errors pop up sometimes on the ones that won't work, while for some of them it just takes me reloading the page a few times. Also clicking off of exalting doesn't work and I have to reload to get off of the exalt page.
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): Chromebook, Samsung computer and Mobile phone (apple)
Operating System: Chrome and Safari
Connection (wifi, data): Frontier
Anti-virus program: Advast/Avast I dunno how to spell it (update apparently I have McAfee as well...)

I can name some of them, I can't name some other ones. Errors pop up sometimes on the ones that won't work, while for some of them it just takes me reloading the page a few times. Also clicking off of exalting doesn't work and I have to reload to get off of the exalt page.
Lion-Transparent-PNG-Clip-Art-Image-3.png source.gif
source.gif
giphy.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
I experienced this issue last night around 00:48 AM FR Time (messaged folks in my discord to see if they were experiencing the same issue) on my laptop, using Windows 10 & Chrome, over wifi, with no anti-virus program running. I don't have any other dragons to name, so won't be able to trouble shoot until I get another unnamed kid.
I experienced this issue last night around 00:48 AM FR Time (messaged folks in my discord to see if they were experiencing the same issue) on my laptop, using Windows 10 & Chrome, over wifi, with no anti-virus program running. I don't have any other dragons to name, so won't be able to trouble shoot until I get another unnamed kid.
I've been having this issue as well. I can name dragons from the main lair page, but maybe every third dragon will start acting up when I try to name from their specific page. Also Google Chrome on a PC.
I've been having this issue as well. I can name dragons from the main lair page, but maybe every third dragon will start acting up when I try to name from their specific page. Also Google Chrome on a PC.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I had trouble naming the dragons that I hatched today. I had to refresh the page twice just so I could get it to accept.

System Information
Laptop
Windows 10
Wifi
Webroot
also using Google Chrome
I had trouble naming the dragons that I hatched today. I had to refresh the page twice just so I could get it to accept.

System Information
Laptop
Windows 10
Wifi
Webroot
also using Google Chrome
Had this problem last night, after a few minutes of trying, leaving the page, coming back, it eventually worked, but I could not replicate whatever got it working.

Currently I still cannot name dragons from their own page, the accept button does not work. I CAN name them from the lair page. The problem persists on a different device (desktop vs. phone)

Device type: Desktop; phone
Operating System: Windows 10; Android
Connection: Ethernet cable: Mobile data
Anti-virus program: Windows Defender; I don't think I have one on my phone.
Had this problem last night, after a few minutes of trying, leaving the page, coming back, it eventually worked, but I could not replicate whatever got it working.

Currently I still cannot name dragons from their own page, the accept button does not work. I CAN name them from the lair page. The problem persists on a different device (desktop vs. phone)

Device type: Desktop; phone
Operating System: Windows 10; Android
Connection: Ethernet cable: Mobile data
Anti-virus program: Windows Defender; I don't think I have one on my phone.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 79 80