Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
It seems to be working for me now! Still on iOS.
It seems to be working for me now! Still on iOS.
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
Still not working for me. On browser/firefox.
Still not working for me. On browser/firefox.
Accent Shop
Also having this problem! It works for like, the first dragon I name then the rest of the dragons won't let me "accept."
Also having this problem! It works for like, the first dragon I name then the rest of the dragons won't let me "accept."
I DEMAND MORE GIRAFFES
+1 FR Time
Very picky with terts
No need to ping if it's my post
I'm having the same problem. I'm almost always using my phone to play and i have chrome. For about 2 months chrome has been acting up even after the updates so I wasn't sure if it was a FR bug or the app.
I'm having the same problem. I'm almost always using my phone to play and i have chrome. For about 2 months chrome has been acting up even after the updates so I wasn't sure if it was a FR bug or the app.
27 years old
Tablet/phone user
3+ FR
tumblr_q49zqizpRL1ya74wco1_250.png X Hemlock Grove Hatchery
X Food for Sale
eae9fc98d645f5aed53387beab6a747c4d1edf6a.png
Hey!! Same here. It's making it difficult to train/exalt dragons quickly. Has there been a fix or workaround for this yet? On chrome btw.
Hey!! Same here. It's making it difficult to train/exalt dragons quickly. Has there been a fix or workaround for this yet? On chrome btw.
For some reason it is letting me name a couple and not others. I have tried both auto generator and manually. I am also on Firefox if that matters.
For some reason it is letting me name a couple and not others. I have tried both auto generator and manually. I am also on Firefox if that matters.
mc661j.png
This has happened to me a few times today too. Chrome on mobile and desktop.
This has happened to me a few times today too. Chrome on mobile and desktop.
blank.png
My Art
She/They
+3 FR time
divider.png
shadow.gif
Same issue with me :/
Though it seems to be a more general "press accept for x action" (ex: when i exalt a dragon and click back to lair it does nothing)
I can get one name through but the rest just.... freeze....
(Using chrome on an apple desktop)
Same issue with me :/
Though it seems to be a more general "press accept for x action" (ex: when i exalt a dragon and click back to lair it does nothing)
I can get one name through but the rest just.... freeze....
(Using chrome on an apple desktop)
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
This happened to me yesterday. I was trying to name two dragons, both from their individual pages and from the lair page, and the accept button just refused to work. Finally I closed the browser (safari), complained to my discord server, came back, and it worked.
This happened to me yesterday. I was trying to name two dragons, both from their individual pages and from the lair page, and the accept button just refused to work. Finally I closed the browser (safari), complained to my discord server, came back, and it worked.
Fox_base_updated_20-06-2021.pngFox_base_updated_20-06-2021-1.png
Ah, so it's not just me!

I'd really like to name my new Bubblegum/Bubblegum/Amethyst imp because he's cool-looking and I'm keeping him, nameless or not. I want to name him though!

Edit: forgot to add, running Chrome on win10 PC
Ah, so it's not just me!

I'd really like to name my new Bubblegum/Bubblegum/Amethyst imp because he's cool-looking and I'm keeping him, nameless or not. I want to name him though!

Edit: forgot to add, running Chrome on win10 PC
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80