Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
In Chrome, I keep getting stuck on naming a dragon when I've just bought it. The page gets stuck after I've entered the name and I have to reload the page as I can't go anywhere else. Sometimes I get flung back to the main lair page.
In Chrome, I keep getting stuck on naming a dragon when I've just bought it. The page gets stuck after I've entered the name and I have to reload the page as I can't go anywhere else. Sometimes I get flung back to the main lair page.
I'm also stuck with these issues.
I'm also stuck with these issues.
April showers bring forth May flowers
Hello everyone! Thank you for your reports!

While we investigate, if everyone experiencing this could please do the following, we would greatly appreciate it. It'll help our investigation.

Troubleshooting Steps
  1. Clear your browser's cache.
  2. If that doesn't work, try accessing the site and naming a dragon in your browser's private/incognito mode.
  3. If the above two steps don't work, please try accessing the site and naming a dragon on a different device.

System Information
  1. Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc)
  2. Operating System
  3. Connection (wifi, data)
  4. Anti-virus program

Hello everyone! Thank you for your reports!

While we investigate, if everyone experiencing this could please do the following, we would greatly appreciate it. It'll help our investigation.

Troubleshooting Steps
  1. Clear your browser's cache.
  2. If that doesn't work, try accessing the site and naming a dragon in your browser's private/incognito mode.
  3. If the above two steps don't work, please try accessing the site and naming a dragon on a different device.

System Information
  1. Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc)
  2. Operating System
  3. Connection (wifi, data)
  4. Anti-virus program

I'm too lazy to find a different device (sorry) but I will say that I've had success with going out and naming with the button from the main lairpage instead of the dragon's specific page if that helps at all
I'm too lazy to find a different device (sorry) but I will say that I've had success with going out and naming with the button from the main lairpage instead of the dragon's specific page if that helps at all
wq9PoXA.png
Mine works both when I use a different device and when I change the name from the Main Lair page
Mine works both when I use a different device and when I change the name from the Main Lair page
hMGipS8.pngNhPCJ4f.pngDO6ODtp.pngBErNWm.png
tried them and clearing cache only let me name two dragons until it acted up again
tried them and clearing cache only let me name two dragons until it acted up again
OSPTnJR.png
Hello! I've been having the issue on mobile. I found that reloading the page 1-3 times every time It doesn't work the first time.
Hope this helps in some way!

My device is a Motorola 7 and I'm using data to access the site. I also don't have any antivirus.
Hello! I've been having the issue on mobile. I found that reloading the page 1-3 times every time It doesn't work the first time.
Hope this helps in some way!

My device is a Motorola 7 and I'm using data to access the site. I also don't have any antivirus.
I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair.
I experience the same problem after exalting a dragon. Clicking 'okay' doesn't work every so often- forcing me to refresh the page, which throws me back to the first page of my lair.
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
[quote name="oracne" date="2020-02-14 07:45:40" ] In Chrome, I keep getting stuck on naming a dragon when I've just bought it. The page gets stuck after I've entered the name and I have to reload the page as I can't go anywhere else. Sometimes I get flung back to the main lair page. [/quote] Same here too
oracne wrote on 2020-02-14 07:45:40:

Same here too
banner_banescale_alt-1.png
reload a bajillion times and it'll work
reload a bajillion times and it'll work
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80