Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not accepting the name
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
Using Chrome on a desktop with good connection. Seems like the problem happens with some dragons but not others. As multiple users above have reported, naming from the main lair page seems to work fine.
Using Chrome on a desktop with good connection. Seems like the problem happens with some dragons but not others. As multiple users above have reported, naming from the main lair page seems to work fine.
1016.pngfern1.pngENCs7.gif25762.png13409.png
I had this problem earlier, restarting my laptop seemed to make it work but then again I only had a couple dragons left to name by that point.
I had this problem earlier, restarting my laptop seemed to make it work but then again I only had a couple dragons left to name by that point.
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I had one who did that a three days ago (so, the 11th or so). I ended up naming them from their page. It took on the second attempt.
I had one who did that a three days ago (so, the 11th or so). I ended up naming them from their page. It took on the second attempt.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Had that problem last night! Windows 10, chrome, thought it was my internet but I guess not. Refreshed a billion times per dragon and I got it to work, but it was definitely funky.
Had that problem last night! Windows 10, chrome, thought it was my internet but I guess not. Refreshed a billion times per dragon and I got it to work, but it was definitely funky.
usOtooy.png
Also after Exalting a dragon, the "Okay" button doesn't respond.
Also after Exalting a dragon, the "Okay" button doesn't respond.
Trading Melted Materials
nyk#24977-DV
I seem to have no problems with it on a computer but on mobile (Safari on Ipad (not sure what model)), this problem has happened to me repeatedly. Usually, I have to reload the page several times until they're finally named. I have yet to try what most people are suggesting with naming them from the main lair page.
I seem to have no problems with it on a computer but on mobile (Safari on Ipad (not sure what model)), this problem has happened to me repeatedly. Usually, I have to reload the page several times until they're finally named. I have yet to try what most people are suggesting with naming them from the main lair page.
I hoard:
Nocturne Puppet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mono - He/They - 20
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhy do Love and Hate sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.just the same to me?

xxxxxxxxx.
xxxxxxxxx.FR Time +2 | PING IF QUOTING/REPLYING !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLore
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWishlist
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxArt Shop
I'm on Kindle Fire using the browser Silk. Kindle doesn't offer any other browsers in the app store so I cant try another out.
I'm on Kindle Fire using the browser Silk. Kindle doesn't offer any other browsers in the app store so I cant try another out.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
System Information
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc)-mobile phone (LG)
Operating System-google chrome
Connection (wifi, data)-pulling down both
Anti-virus program-unsure

Cleared, tried logging in and out, named like two then went on the fritz again. This was yesterday. Also seem to be having a problem with attachments to msg. Sent out a full msg earlier no problem. Tried sending out a single item wouldn't let me select item. Tried another full msg, froze on 11th item. Logged out to log back in again and say this msg.

Thanks in advance for the help.
System Information
Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc)-mobile phone (LG)
Operating System-google chrome
Connection (wifi, data)-pulling down both
Anti-virus program-unsure

Cleared, tried logging in and out, named like two then went on the fritz again. This was yesterday. Also seem to be having a problem with attachments to msg. Sent out a full msg earlier no problem. Tried sending out a single item wouldn't let me select item. Tried another full msg, froze on 11th item. Logged out to log back in again and say this msg.

Thanks in advance for the help.
had a problem w that yesterday or so
on mobile (browser is samsung internet), on wifi probably, when trying to name one dragon (who i'd hatched from a nest last month) from their page the "Accept" button didn't respond, but it did work when naming from the lair page.
had a problem w that yesterday or so
on mobile (browser is samsung internet), on wifi probably, when trying to name one dragon (who i'd hatched from a nest last month) from their page the "Accept" button didn't respond, but it did work when naming from the lair page.
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
I just tried to name some new hatchlings after I saw this post, and I am encountering the problem too!

The page is not stuck, name randomizer works fine. I can close the naming box by clicking the upper right hand corner of it, but the name does not save.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): laptop, using firefox as my browser
Operating System: windows 10 (64 bit)
Connection (wifi, data): wifi
Anti-virus program: symantec endpoint protection

Also can confirm the button is not working for incognito tabs.

Edit: Like others in previous posts, I can name them just fine from the main lair page, just not the dragon's page.

Edit 2: I exalted the 4 hatchlings I hatched today. When I exalted dragon #59248627 it showed the dialogue box with the treasure I received, but the button to accept and close the box was unresponsive. Refreshing the page took me back to my lair and the dragon was exalted. The other 3 dragons had no issues.
I just tried to name some new hatchlings after I saw this post, and I am encountering the problem too!

The page is not stuck, name randomizer works fine. I can close the naming box by clicking the upper right hand corner of it, but the name does not save.

Device type (desktop, mobile, laptop, etc): laptop, using firefox as my browser
Operating System: windows 10 (64 bit)
Connection (wifi, data): wifi
Anti-virus program: symantec endpoint protection

Also can confirm the button is not working for incognito tabs.

Edit: Like others in previous posts, I can name them just fine from the main lair page, just not the dragon's page.

Edit 2: I exalted the 4 hatchlings I hatched today. When I exalted dragon #59248627 it showed the dialogue box with the treasure I received, but the button to accept and close the box was unresponsive. Refreshing the page took me back to my lair and the dragon was exalted. The other 3 dragons had no issues.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80