Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | RosyWave's Art [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]Eyy! It's me, ya boi, back with the sixth (I counted) art shop! ;-; [img]https://i.imgur.com/HWnmMPr.png[/img] [b]I am subscribed! No need to ping.[/b] status: doing art fight! pinglist is open [/center] I will draw: [emoji=familiar heart size=1] humans, humanoids, and gijinkas [emoji=familiar heart size=1] real people, [b]with their permission[/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] FR dragons [emoji=familiar heart size=1] non FR dragons [emoji=familiar heart size=1] some accents (ask) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] characters with written/non-visual references [emoji=familiar heart size=1] most genes and apparel [emoji=familiar heart size=1] small amounts of blood, cuts, scars [emoji=familiar heart size=1] natural backgrounds and rooms I will not draw: [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] nsfw, gore or anything that goes against FR's policies. This extends to nsfw motivated art [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] hate themed/motivated art [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] mech/robots (but you miiiiiight be able to bribe me) [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] star/con, cry/fac, and wasp (bee is fine) [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] fullbody skins (I may do skincents, ask) [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] ridgebacks [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] furry/anthro characters [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] animals [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] cityscapes and vehicles [emoji=breeding cooldown size=1] fanart Rules! Please read the rules. It will make the commission process a lot smoother for both of us. [quote name="Rules"] Ordering: [LIST] [*]First come, first serve. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Use the order form when you order a drawing. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]If you do not fill out the order form within [b]48 hours (2 days)[/b] of claiming a slot, I will decline your request and open the slot up for someone else. I will remind you once, but after that, the slot opens back up. I may make an exception if you give me a heads up about an extended delay. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I retain the right to decline your commission request for any reason. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I will only take one commission at a time. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Let me know upfront about any deadlines or expected delays in communication. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]You may only request one character per commission. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]You must provide at least one clear visual reference of your character, or a detailed written reference (guidelines in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2846762/1#post_42914405]third post![/url]). I will ask for clarification if needed. [/LIST] Payment and Refunds: [LIST] [*]Prices are subject to change. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Please pay [b]upfront[/b] via crossroads so that I could easily refund you if something goes wrong. I will accept the crossroads immediately when I send you the art. Upfront can be either once I've confirmed your order or once I've sent you the initial sketch. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I will not send you the final image until you have paid in full. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I retain the right to cancel and refund the commission at any time for any reason. I will notify you before cancellation. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]You may request a full refund until I have finished the sketch. Cancellation after that point will result in only a partial refund. The amount refunded will typically be 50% after flat colors. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]You may not request a refund after I have fully completed your commission. [/LIST] Completion and Delivery: [LIST] [*]I retain the right to publicly post commissions. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Turnaround time can range from a few days to up to two months depending on my schedule. I will notify you of any significant delays. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]I will try to provide you with updates, but I may forget, so if I'm taking a while and you want an update on my progress, please don't hesitate to ask! [/LIST] Usage and Copyright: [LIST] [*]You may repost your commission on any social media platform noncommercially with appropriate credit. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Please [b]credit me[/b] if you reupload your commission. Flight Rising: RosyWave #348717 [indent]Linking back to my profile page is preferable.[/indent] Toyhou.se: Rosywave [indent]If uploading to toyhouse, I would prefer that you credit me there.[/indent] Anywhere else: Rosywave [indent]If you post your commission anywhere else, you can credit my flight rising account as that's where you bought the art from me.[/indent] [/LIST] [LIST] [LIST] [*]You may not alter or edit your commission in any way, except to resize the image, without my consent. Do not crop out my signature. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Special terms may be made for individual commissions in ways we have specifically agreed upon. Special terms for one commission do not apply to the next one unless we make the agreement again. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]Do not claim my artwork as your own. [/LIST] [LIST] [*]You may not make profit off of your commission in any way. [/LIST] [/quote] [center][i]Please[/i] properly fill out the order form when or shortly after you claim a slot. It has all the information I need to properly conduct the commission. If these criteria are left unfilled, I am left unsure of how to give you a satisfactory experience and end product. I would prefer not to have to ask you to fill it out. :) Order form:[/center] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] dragon/character image/description and name [b]Style:[/b] styles are indicated by quote boxes in my pricing/examples post [b]Bust or Halfbody:[/b] for regular or lineless styles [b]Background:[/b] yes/no, colors/patterns/shapes, complex or simple [b]Expression:[/b] words like "happy" or "sad" are okay, but more specific words are better. bullet points on personality can also go here [b]Progress pics?[/b] yes/no, how many? progress pics will be sent via pm by default [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure/gems/mixed [b]Anything else?[/b] (optional but helpful) extra details, requests, questions, songs or images to better convey the vibe you're looking for, etc[/code] [center] Pinglist: @/Eversnow @/FierySkies @/DragonWarrior333 @/Angel614 @/Jaderannosaurus @/packacz @/playerpichu @/Begin @/Sakurawr @/Harmonywish @/gungal @/Sinfirmitas @/Swissy @/Eebee @/Riku114 @/MushroomEmpress @/PiscesInPiscinam @/DeusExAltum @/JinxedKarma @/Disillusionist @/Dracatus @/FlaugaRisa @/Horses @/LordCorvidae @/Silkiemoon @/Lychen @/SarcasticHawke @/Bluebird88 You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time. [/center]
Eyy! It's me, ya boi, back with the sixth (I counted) art shop! ;-;

HWnmMPr.png

I am subscribed! No need to ping.

I will draw:
humans, humanoids, and gijinkas
real people, with their permission
FR dragons
non FR dragons
some accents (ask)
characters with written/non-visual references
most genes and apparel
small amounts of blood, cuts, scars
natural backgrounds and rooms

I will not draw:
nsfw, gore or anything that goes against FR's policies. This extends to nsfw motivated art
hate themed/motivated art
mech/robots (but you miiiiiight be able to bribe me)
star/con, cry/fac, and wasp (bee is fine)
fullbody skins (I may do skincents, ask)
ridgebacks
furry/anthro characters
animals
cityscapes and vehicles
fanart

Rules!
Please read the rules. It will make the commission process a lot smoother for both of us.
Rules wrote:
Ordering:
  • First come, first serve.
  • Use the order form when you order a drawing.
  • If you do not fill out the order form within 48 hours (2 days) of claiming a slot, I will decline your request and open the slot up for someone else. I will remind you once, but after that, the slot opens back up.
    I may make an exception if you give me a heads up about an extended delay.
  • I retain the right to decline your commission request for any reason.
  • I will only take one commission at a time.
  • Let me know upfront about any deadlines or expected delays in communication.
  • You may only request one character per commission.
  • You must provide at least one clear visual reference of your character, or a detailed written reference (guidelines in the third post!). I will ask for clarification if needed.

Payment and Refunds:
  • Prices are subject to change.
  • Please pay upfront via crossroads so that I could easily refund you if something goes wrong. I will accept the crossroads immediately when I send you the art. Upfront can be either once I've confirmed your order or once I've sent you the initial sketch.
  • I will not send you the final image until you have paid in full.
  • I retain the right to cancel and refund the commission at any time for any reason. I will notify you before cancellation.
  • You may request a full refund until I have finished the sketch. Cancellation after that point will result in only a partial refund. The amount refunded will typically be 50% after flat colors.
  • You may not request a refund after I have fully completed your commission.

Completion and Delivery:
  • I retain the right to publicly post commissions.
  • Turnaround time can range from a few days to up to two months depending on my schedule. I will notify you of any significant delays.
  • I will try to provide you with updates, but I may forget, so if I'm taking a while and you want an update on my progress, please don't hesitate to ask!

Usage and Copyright:
  • You may repost your commission on any social media platform noncommercially with appropriate credit.
  • Please credit me if you reupload your commission.
    Flight Rising: RosyWave #348717
    Linking back to my profile page is preferable.
    Toyhou.se: Rosywave
    If uploading to toyhouse, I would prefer that you credit me there.
    Anywhere else: Rosywave
    If you post your commission anywhere else, you can credit my flight rising account as that's where you bought the art from me.
  • You may not alter or edit your commission in any way, except to resize the image, without my consent. Do not crop out my signature.
  • Special terms may be made for individual commissions in ways we have specifically agreed upon. Special terms for one commission do not apply to the next one unless we make the agreement again.
  • Do not claim my artwork as your own.
  • You may not make profit off of your commission in any way.
Please properly fill out the order form when or shortly after you claim a slot. It has all the information I need to properly conduct the commission. If these criteria are left unfilled, I am left unsure of how to give you a satisfactory experience and end product. I would prefer not to have to ask you to fill it out. :)

Order form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b] dragon/character image/description and name [b]Style:[/b] styles are indicated by quote boxes in my pricing/examples post [b]Bust or Halfbody:[/b] for regular or lineless styles [b]Background:[/b] yes/no, colors/patterns/shapes, complex or simple [b]Expression:[/b] words like "happy" or "sad" are okay, but more specific words are better. bullet points on personality can also go here [b]Progress pics?[/b] yes/no, how many? progress pics will be sent via pm by default [b]Payment method:[/b] treasure/gems/mixed [b]Anything else?[/b] (optional but helpful) extra details, requests, questions, songs or images to better convey the vibe you're looking for, etc
Pinglist:
@/Eversnow @/FierySkies @/DragonWarrior333 @/Angel614 @/Jaderannosaurus @/packacz @/playerpichu @/Begin @/Sakurawr @/Harmonywish @/gungal @/Sinfirmitas @/Swissy @/Eebee @/Riku114 @/MushroomEmpress @/PiscesInPiscinam @/DeusExAltum @/JinxedKarma @/Disillusionist @/Dracatus @/FlaugaRisa @/Horses @/LordCorvidae @/Silkiemoon @/Lychen @/SarcasticHawke @/Bluebird88

You can ask to be added to or removed from the pinglist at any time.
TA8Ryrb.pngpnBvGv7.png4BRkRVp.png
[center][size=5][b]Pricing, Examples, and Slots[/b][/size][/center] Slot @ (empty) [indent]Status: n/a[/indent] G/T ratio is 1:1000, mixed payment is accepted. I may also accept items on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43964863]wishlist[/url] as full or partial payment, depending on value. You can ask for art trades but I may be a bit picky. [quote name="Regular Style"] This style has clean lineart and is fully shaded. [b]bust shot: 400kt/g for simple/no bg, 500kt/g for complex bg[/b] [i]Always available![/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WmraCRy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/96UFRed.png[/img] [b]halfbody shot: 600kt/g for simple/no bg, 700kt/g for complex bg[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aqclotf.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QnYtJ6i.png[/img] [b]fullbody shot: 800kt/g for simple/no bg, 900kt/g for complex bg[/b] [i]Humanoid only, limited availability[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oNTTftu.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VTMfmls.png[/img][/quote] [quote name="Simple Lineless Style"] This style has no lineart, minimal shading, and simple or transparent backgrounds. Good for icons! [b]bust shot: 150kt/g[/b] [i]Always available![/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wT247x2.png[/img] [b]halfbody shot: 200kt/g[/b] [i]Always available![/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6IbzcLE.png[/img][/quote] [quote name="Painted Portrait"] [i]Humanoid only, limited availability[/i] A fully painted headshot/bust portrait of your humanoid character or real life person. I will need detailed references (visual and or written) or at least one (1) photo to work off of. These can take quite a lot of time, but they take less time when working directly from a photo. Note that I may pull colors/lighting directly from photos. Price may vary with complexity. [b]Base price: 1000g/1mil t[/b] From photo: [img]https://i.imgur.com/jtDeg5n.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/y9I5gsU.png[/img] No photo reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GZl4BhP.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gjV6izy.png[/img][/quote] [quote name="Reference Sheet"] [i]Humanoid only, limited availability[/i] A reference sheet for a humanoid character in flat colors. Will always contain: a name, color swatches, and at least one (1) fullbody view. Can additionally contain: additional fullbodies (back view, outfit refs, etc.), a closeup of the face, injury/marking/other detail refs, props, etc. for extra charge. We can discuss a quote for specific orders. [b]Base price: 800kt/g[/b] Name, color swatches, basic info, two (2) fullbody outfit refs, and one (1) simple prop/accessory [img]https://i.imgur.com/PD4lbHY.png[/img] [/quote]
Pricing, Examples, and Slots

Slot
@ (empty)

G/T ratio is 1:1000, mixed payment is accepted.

I may also accept items on my wishlist as full or partial payment, depending on value.

You can ask for art trades but I may be a bit picky.

Regular Style wrote:
This style has clean lineart and is fully shaded.

bust shot: 400kt/g for simple/no bg, 500kt/g for complex bg
Always available!
WmraCRy.png

96UFRed.png

halfbody shot: 600kt/g for simple/no bg, 700kt/g for complex bg
aqclotf.png

QnYtJ6i.png

fullbody shot: 800kt/g for simple/no bg, 900kt/g for complex bg
Humanoid only, limited availability
oNTTftu.png

VTMfmls.png

Simple Lineless Style wrote:
This style has no lineart, minimal shading, and simple or transparent backgrounds.
Good for icons!

bust shot: 150kt/g
Always available!
wT247x2.png

halfbody shot: 200kt/g
Always available!
6IbzcLE.png

Painted Portrait wrote:

A fully painted headshot/bust portrait of your humanoid character or real life person. I will need detailed references (visual and or written) or at least one (1) photo to work off of. These can take quite a lot of time, but they take less time when working directly from a photo. Note that I may pull colors/lighting directly from photos.
Price may vary with complexity.

Base price: 1000g/1mil t

From photo:
jtDeg5n.png

y9I5gsU.png

No photo reference:
GZl4BhP.png

gjV6izy.png

Reference Sheet wrote:

A reference sheet for a humanoid character in flat colors.
Will always contain: a name, color swatches, and at least one (1) fullbody view. Can additionally contain: additional fullbodies (back view, outfit refs, etc.), a closeup of the face, injury/marking/other detail refs, props, etc. for extra charge. We can discuss a quote for specific orders.

Base price: 800kt/g

Name, color swatches, basic info, two (2) fullbody outfit refs, and one (1) simple prop/accessory
PD4lbHY.png
[center][size=5][b]Commissioning a character with no visual references[/b][/size][/center] Some things I want to know when working on a character without preexisting art. [b]These guidelines are also useful for designing a custom character, but specific details may vary on a case by case basis. Custom design commissions are allowed to be a bit more nebulous.[/b] There will be a [b]100kt/g design fee[/b] for commissions with no visual references. I may issue a small discount if you provide a more concrete idea of what you want. [b][size=4]Designing a gijinka[/size][/b] I am totally willing to design a human version of a flight rising dragon. However, I would love if you gave me as many details to work with as possible. [b]Points I'd like you to describe:[/b] [b]Hair style and color:[/b] How is the hair styled? Straight, curly, short, braided, etc [b]Skin coloration:[/b] is it based on the dragon or is it human colored? [indent]If the skin is dragon colored, is there dragon patterning? Is it directly copying the dragon's genes or is it inspired by them? (ex: using makeup to mimic smoke's patterns) If the skin is human colored, what color?[/indent] [b]Dragon anatomy:[/b] is there a tail, wings, claws, teeth, horns, etc you'd like me to add? [b]Face shape and features:[/b] are there any distinctive shapes I should note? Makeup, injuries, freckles, birthmarks, etc? [b]Eye color:[/b] by default, the eye color will be that of the dragon, but it can be different if you ask [b]Clothing:[/b] if the dragon has appropriate apparel, I can work off of that, but otherwise, what clothes do you have in mind? High fantasy, modern, futuristic, gothic, etc. Just keep it sfw, obviously. Don't forget to describe colors! [b]Other details:[/b] if you have anything to add that doesn't fit in any previous category, add it here! Tattoos, props, etc. Reference images are also very helpful! Remember to fill out the standard order form too. An example form may look like this: [quote][b]Hair style and color:[/b] Her hair is curly and parted on the right. She has "bangs" that frame the right side of her face and come down to around her chin. They're not really bangs as they don't really cover her forehead or the right side of her face. The rest of her hair is pulled back into a low shoulder-length ponytail. Her hair color is pulled from the darkest color of her secondary, but she has a streak of hair on the right side that uses the other two secondary colors. It goes all the way through her ponytail. She has a slit through her left eyebrow. [b]Skin coloration:[/b] Based on the dragon. No patterning, just the lighter color of the primary, but she has dark red lipstick. She has makeup to mimic the smoke tertiary. It appears around her eyes, down either side of her nose, down her cheeks, and from her bottom lip down her chin. I can provide a quick sketch of how I specifically want it to look. [b]Dragon anatomy:[/b] None. [b]Face shape and features:[/b] I mentioned her makeup already. She has an oval face, but the features aren't too rounded. Her nose is wide and flattish and she has full lips. [b]Eye color:[/b] Based on the dragon, but you may have to darken it a bit so the irises contrast properly with the sclera. [b]Clothing:[/b] Based on her armor! The chainmail from the chestplate connects with the leg armor. Please don't include the banner from her shoulder armor. She has armored boots. There are green wraps/bandages on her neck and upper arms. The arm plates stop at her wrist and instead she wears green fingerless gloves. [b]Other details:[/b] (I don't want to put images or links here but if this were an actual order I would; ref for armored boots, sketches of makeup and hair) (I actually described a dragon of mine who already has a gijinka design. You can find her dragon profile [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36921234]here[/url].)[/quote] You can be as specific as you see fit, but if you're vague about it, I will ask for details. I would consider this example to be heavily detailed. [b][size=4]Designing a character[/size][/b] I can design humanoid characters that don't yet have visual references. The field of detail will be largely the same as those in the gijinka design section above, except for the details that relate to dragons. [b]Points I'd like you to describe include:[/b] [b]Hair style and color:[/b] How is the hair styled? Straight, curly, short, braided, etc [b]Skin coloration:[/b] You can provide a color name or you can get more specific and provide hex code(s) or image(s) that include the desired color(s). [b]Face shape and features:[/b] are there any distinctive shapes I should note? Makeup, injuries, freckles, birthmarks, etc? [b]Eye color:[/b] are they a natural or unnatural color? A solid color or do they have heterochromia? Color change due to blindness or other injury? [b]Clothing:[/b] if the character already has an outfit or clothing item(s), describe it and/or provide reference images. If not, what style of clothing do you want? High fantasy, modern, gothic, cyber/steam/etc punk, futuristic, etc. Just keep it sfw and please describe colors and/or patterns. [b]Other details:[/b] if you have anything to add that doesn't fit in any previous category, add it here! Tattoos, props, etc. Reference images are also very helpful! Remember to fill out the standard order form too. An example form may look like this: [quote][b]Hair style and color:[/b] His hair is naturally brown but dyed purple. His beard is not dyed. His hair parts on the left and swooshes to the side, but it's kind of spiky. It's longer on top than on the sides. [b]Skin coloration:[/b] He has pale skin but [url=https://i.imgur.com/0Y43Wdv.png]here[/url] are some tones that could work. [b]Face shape and features:[/b] His face is rounded, but not plump. His jawline is not very defined. His facial features are very round. His whole face is densely covered in freckles and he has some short facial hair. [b]Eye color:[/b] His eyes are gray-blue. [b]Clothing:[/b] He would probably wear a t-shirt and jeans regularly. He might wear sweatshirts sometimes. [b]Other details:[/b] I can't think of anything else that would be important but if you run into anything please let me know. (I actually described a preexisting character of mine. You can find his toyhouse profile [url=https://toyhou.se/6920090.milo]here[/url].)[/quote] You can be as specific as you see fit, but if you're vague about it, I will ask for details. I would consider this example to be simple but workable. I can provide as many WIP screenshots as you would like, and I will work closely with you via PM to work out any design errors I may make.
Commissioning a character with no visual references
Some things I want to know when working on a character without preexisting art.

These guidelines are also useful for designing a custom character, but specific details may vary on a case by case basis. Custom design commissions are allowed to be a bit more nebulous.

There will be a 100kt/g design fee for commissions with no visual references. I may issue a small discount if you provide a more concrete idea of what you want.

Designing a gijinka
I am totally willing to design a human version of a flight rising dragon. However, I would love if you gave me as many details to work with as possible.
Points I'd like you to describe:
Hair style and color: How is the hair styled? Straight, curly, short, braided, etc
Skin coloration: is it based on the dragon or is it human colored?
If the skin is dragon colored, is there dragon patterning? Is it directly copying the dragon's genes or is it inspired by them? (ex: using makeup to mimic smoke's patterns)
If the skin is human colored, what color?
Dragon anatomy: is there a tail, wings, claws, teeth, horns, etc you'd like me to add?
Face shape and features: are there any distinctive shapes I should note? Makeup, injuries, freckles, birthmarks, etc?
Eye color: by default, the eye color will be that of the dragon, but it can be different if you ask
Clothing: if the dragon has appropriate apparel, I can work off of that, but otherwise, what clothes do you have in mind? High fantasy, modern, futuristic, gothic, etc. Just keep it sfw, obviously. Don't forget to describe colors!
Other details: if you have anything to add that doesn't fit in any previous category, add it here! Tattoos, props, etc. Reference images are also very helpful!
Remember to fill out the standard order form too.

An example form may look like this:
Quote:
Hair style and color: Her hair is curly and parted on the right. She has "bangs" that frame the right side of her face and come down to around her chin. They're not really bangs as they don't really cover her forehead or the right side of her face. The rest of her hair is pulled back into a low shoulder-length ponytail. Her hair color is pulled from the darkest color of her secondary, but she has a streak of hair on the right side that uses the other two secondary colors. It goes all the way through her ponytail. She has a slit through her left eyebrow.
Skin coloration: Based on the dragon. No patterning, just the lighter color of the primary, but she has dark red lipstick. She has makeup to mimic the smoke tertiary. It appears around her eyes, down either side of her nose, down her cheeks, and from her bottom lip down her chin. I can provide a quick sketch of how I specifically want it to look.
Dragon anatomy: None.
Face shape and features: I mentioned her makeup already. She has an oval face, but the features aren't too rounded. Her nose is wide and flattish and she has full lips.
Eye color: Based on the dragon, but you may have to darken it a bit so the irises contrast properly with the sclera.
Clothing: Based on her armor! The chainmail from the chestplate connects with the leg armor. Please don't include the banner from her shoulder armor. She has armored boots. There are green wraps/bandages on her neck and upper arms. The arm plates stop at her wrist and instead she wears green fingerless gloves.
Other details: (I don't want to put images or links here but if this were an actual order I would; ref for armored boots, sketches of makeup and hair)

(I actually described a dragon of mine who already has a gijinka design. You can find her dragon profile here.)
You can be as specific as you see fit, but if you're vague about it, I will ask for details. I would consider this example to be heavily detailed.

Designing a character
I can design humanoid characters that don't yet have visual references. The field of detail will be largely the same as those in the gijinka design section above, except for the details that relate to dragons.
Points I'd like you to describe include:
Hair style and color: How is the hair styled? Straight, curly, short, braided, etc
Skin coloration: You can provide a color name or you can get more specific and provide hex code(s) or image(s) that include the desired color(s).
Face shape and features: are there any distinctive shapes I should note? Makeup, injuries, freckles, birthmarks, etc?
Eye color: are they a natural or unnatural color? A solid color or do they have heterochromia? Color change due to blindness or other injury?
Clothing: if the character already has an outfit or clothing item(s), describe it and/or provide reference images. If not, what style of clothing do you want? High fantasy, modern, gothic, cyber/steam/etc punk, futuristic, etc. Just keep it sfw and please describe colors and/or patterns.
Other details: if you have anything to add that doesn't fit in any previous category, add it here! Tattoos, props, etc. Reference images are also very helpful!
Remember to fill out the standard order form too.

An example form may look like this:
Quote:
Hair style and color: His hair is naturally brown but dyed purple. His beard is not dyed. His hair parts on the left and swooshes to the side, but it's kind of spiky. It's longer on top than on the sides.
Skin coloration: He has pale skin but here are some tones that could work.
Face shape and features: His face is rounded, but not plump. His jawline is not very defined. His facial features are very round. His whole face is densely covered in freckles and he has some short facial hair.
Eye color: His eyes are gray-blue.
Clothing: He would probably wear a t-shirt and jeans regularly. He might wear sweatshirts sometimes.
Other details: I can't think of anything else that would be important but if you run into anything please let me know.

(I actually described a preexisting character of mine. You can find his toyhouse profile here.)
You can be as specific as you see fit, but if you're vague about it, I will ask for details. I would consider this example to be simple but workable.

I can provide as many WIP screenshots as you would like, and I will work closely with you via PM to work out any design errors I may make.
[center][size=5][b]Commission Gallery[/b][/size][/center] [center]If you want to see art I make outside of commissions, I have an art dump [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2893833]here[/url].[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Tgylm26.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aqclotf.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gjV6izy.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/UKppdV3.png]Harmonywish[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/D1QzmfO.png]SpearTheDemon[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/HoRrxZD.png]OnyxBat[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/QnYtJ6i.png]MushroomEmpress[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/pFM1yDi.png]OnyxBat (cw for hanahaki)[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/CgHo6ra.png]PiscesInPiscinam[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/NjUZUja.png]Extormus[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/rUu2W1v.png]Hikumi[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/U8Vl2UC.png]Harmonywish[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/17Mozqt.png]Harmonywish[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/EqFMAf4.png]Wolfkai[/url][/center]
Commission Gallery
If you want to see art I make outside of commissions, I have an art dump here.
@Eversnow @Halua @GardenRose @PhantomMimikyu @Maevepanda @Pyrolizard413 @Harmonywish @SoullessWendigo @SoulLugia11 @TerminalEternity @Tipsylover @Angel614 @BokuHiro6 @Weapon @Cruelty @DragonWarrior333 @Draki @JayChirps @Kitto @HellsByte @Erisdar @Roheryn @packacz @Sketsifi @playerpichu @Pleasant @Zith @Aurorafulnight @Dreamsuns @LexS @philodendron @Wolfkai @junu @SerenityHart

Alright, y'all! I've done it! Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the new pinglist. I'm following/subscribed so no need to ping. There are two slots available, as well.
@Eversnow @Halua @GardenRose @PhantomMimikyu @Maevepanda @Pyrolizard413 @Harmonywish @SoullessWendigo @SoulLugia11 @TerminalEternity @Tipsylover @Angel614 @BokuHiro6 @Weapon @Cruelty @DragonWarrior333 @Draki @JayChirps @Kitto @HellsByte @Erisdar @Roheryn @packacz @Sketsifi @playerpichu @Pleasant @Zith @Aurorafulnight @Dreamsuns @LexS @philodendron @Wolfkai @junu @SerenityHart

Alright, y'all! I've done it! Please let me know if you'd like to be added to the new pinglist. I'm following/subscribed so no need to ping. There are two slots available, as well.
0: SLOT PLEASE! Can I pm you the form/ask questions?
0: SLOT PLEASE! Can I pm you the form/ask questions?
Do you do furries/anthros at all :0
Do you do furries/anthros at all :0
RmHSCAk.pngogBOddY.pngI9vf1K9.png
@RosyWave
If you have any slots left I would like one.
@RosyWave
If you have any slots left I would like one.
Yokai.gif
I'd like to be kept on the pinglist, please! :D
I'd like to be kept on the pinglist, please! :D
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
aw shoot i was too late on typing my form LOL can i be added to the pinglist? your art... v pretty...
aw shoot i was too late on typing my form LOL can i be added to the pinglist? your art... v pretty...
lesbiancatcher.pngninbinarycatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13