Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lavawaves: aesthetic fun
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Jinoga I like the wind eyes, personally--the contrast isn't unpleasant. If you were interested in light eyes, I'd be happy to lend a nest (though I understand that's stressful with strangers, so you're under no obligation to take me up on that!)

And it's okay, you really don't need to stress about this! You're doing a wonderful job. The dragons look really really cool regardless--if it were my hatchery, I'd probably try to sell the non-fire ones at a discounted price while working on finding or breeding a mate for a fire baby with a narrower range. Due to the non-fire hatches making up 2/3 of the hatchlings and still looking wonderful, it makes sense to try and get SOMETHING back if you can!
@Jinoga I like the wind eyes, personally--the contrast isn't unpleasant. If you were interested in light eyes, I'd be happy to lend a nest (though I understand that's stressful with strangers, so you're under no obligation to take me up on that!)

And it's okay, you really don't need to stress about this! You're doing a wonderful job. The dragons look really really cool regardless--if it were my hatchery, I'd probably try to sell the non-fire ones at a discounted price while working on finding or breeding a mate for a fire baby with a narrower range. Due to the non-fire hatches making up 2/3 of the hatchlings and still looking wonderful, it makes sense to try and get SOMETHING back if you can!
ixFcH86.png
1AfRbHW.gif
I am fine with both of these things!
I am fine with both of these things!
"Do you guys care about the non-Fire tertiary hatchlings, or would you not mind if I stopped selling them?"
I don't mind. I'm only interested in Fire tertiary.

"How do you guys feel about Lavawaves with the wind eyes?"
Surprisingly, I like them. I can see how Lightning and Fire are matchier, but Wind isn't bad for either one.

Thank you for communicating about this! I'm still looking forward to owning one of these dragons.
"Do you guys care about the non-Fire tertiary hatchlings, or would you not mind if I stopped selling them?"
I don't mind. I'm only interested in Fire tertiary.

"How do you guys feel about Lavawaves with the wind eyes?"
Surprisingly, I like them. I can see how Lightning and Fire are matchier, but Wind isn't bad for either one.

Thank you for communicating about this! I'm still looking forward to owning one of these dragons.
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
I have no say on what to do with the excess non fire babies because, well, im only interested in a fire tert! I'd say do whatever you want, whether thats foddering or trying to sell [emoji=banescale happy size=1] as for the eyes- i'd definitely stick with Fire. Arcane or shadow might also look decent, if you happen to have friends in those flights you can trust and lend to! but honestly, i'd still buy one even with wind eyes, theyre pretty dragons
I have no say on what to do with the excess non fire babies because, well, im only interested in a fire tert! I'd say do whatever you want, whether thats foddering or trying to sell

as for the eyes- i'd definitely stick with Fire. Arcane or shadow might also look decent, if you happen to have friends in those flights you can trust and lend to! but honestly, i'd still buy one even with wind eyes, theyre pretty dragons
@Jinoga
I'm only interested in the fire terts much like the others.

Eyes don't matter so much however if you want a fire nest for the eyes, I'd happily lend you one of mine. I've rented my nests out multiple times before
@Jinoga
I'm only interested in the fire terts much like the others.

Eyes don't matter so much however if you want a fire nest for the eyes, I'd happily lend you one of mine. I've rented my nests out multiple times before
zs1DWZ7.png
Hi! Could I get a ping for upcoming nests? Thanks!
Hi! Could I get a ping for upcoming nests? Thanks!
(sorry for the late replies everyone! been a bit out of it lately)

@freudiancascade @PewterKat @RavenDragons @taniquetil

Thank you for your inputs! ;w;

@Zerkjo

Thank you! I started to think about this a little more, and perhaps the Wind-dragons thing could be only temporary until I find someone I trust/have someone I know that can nest in Fire, and/or end up being a rotation/request thing? :thinking emoji:

@LupusLuminous

Sure thing! Do you want to be on the Skydancers pinglist, the Coatls pinglist, or both?

(sorry for the late replies everyone! been a bit out of it lately)

@freudiancascade @PewterKat @RavenDragons @taniquetil

Thank you for your inputs! ;w;

@Zerkjo

Thank you! I started to think about this a little more, and perhaps the Wind-dragons thing could be only temporary until I find someone I trust/have someone I know that can nest in Fire, and/or end up being a rotation/request thing? :thinking emoji:

@LupusLuminous

Sure thing! Do you want to be on the Skydancers pinglist, the Coatls pinglist, or both?

5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Skydancers please! @Jinoga
Skydancers please! @Jinoga
[font=calibri][size=1]@Dragonaxew @EchoGhost @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Zerkjo (male w/fire) @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @JustaRev (w/ fire) @Astronomic @chantric (w/ fire) @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @HellBytes (w/ fire) @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven @freudiancascade (w/ fire) @taniquetil (w/ fire) @LupusLuminous @Lurkingbullfox (w/fire) @dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx (male w/ fire) @chantric @RedSiren (w/ fire) @KalTheFloof (male) @jr413 @jennycatmystique (male) @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @dredbird (male) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Hapbee @dinaurian[/size] (sorry for any unwanted pings! if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist, feel free to ask!) [size=0]i know how awkward it can be to ask to be taken off, but seriously dont feel pressured into staying on![/size] Hello hello! We've got a fair bit of babies (and adult) for you today! I bred them in my own nests this time due to silently hoping to get a primal in the last few days of March to celebrate a personal thing, but alas, I'm not that lucky! The next batch of Skydancers will be in Lightning. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452641737551118349/694563555093250048/unknown.png[/img] We've got some Fire babies this time around! As always, you can check their information and have a quick buy-shortcut in the sales post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686#post_39566461]here[/url]. They're 60kt/g, and if you need to hold, feel free to ask! I can take mixed payments as well as gems if they're listed in treasure on the AH and vice versa.
@Dragonaxew @EchoGhost @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Zerkjo (male w/fire) @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @JustaRev (w/ fire) @Astronomic @chantric (w/ fire) @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @HellBytes (w/ fire) @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven @freudiancascade (w/ fire) @taniquetil (w/ fire) @LupusLuminous @Lurkingbullfox (w/fire)

@dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx (male w/ fire) @chantric @RedSiren (w/ fire) @KalTheFloof (male) @jr413 @jennycatmystique (male) @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @dredbird (male) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Hapbee @dinaurian

(sorry for any unwanted pings! if you'd like to be taken off the pinglist, feel free to ask!)
i know how awkward it can be to ask to be taken off, but seriously dont feel pressured into staying on!

Hello hello! We've got a fair bit of babies (and adult) for you today! I bred them in my own nests this time due to silently hoping to get a primal in the last few days of March to celebrate a personal thing, but alas, I'm not that lucky! The next batch of Skydancers will be in Lightning.

unknown.png

We've got some Fire babies this time around! As always, you can check their information and have a quick buy-shortcut in the sales post here. They're 60kt/g, and if you need to hold, feel free to ask! I can take mixed payments as well as gems if they're listed in treasure on the AH and vice versa.
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Is that male SD still available? @jinoga
Is that male SD still available? @jinoga
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19