Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lavawaves: aesthetic fun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@DrakeDynasty

The only Coatl left is the Pumpkin tertiary one if you're interested! Here's his page:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56632994
@DrakeDynasty

The only Coatl left is the Pumpkin tertiary one if you're interested! Here's his page:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56632994
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Thanks! but I’m going to wait for a female :)
Thanks! but I’m going to wait for a female :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
nOOOOO I MISSED MY OPPORTUNITY TO GET THAT FIRE ONE, HE WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU PINGED ME, BUT CLASSES GOT IN THE WAY
nOOOOO I MISSED MY OPPORTUNITY TO GET THAT FIRE ONE, HE WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU PINGED ME, BUT CLASSES GOT IN THE WAY
@DrakeDynasty

Okay! :D Would you like me to change the pinglist so that you'll only get pinged for females, or would you want to get pinged for whatever Lavawave Vial(s) hatch next time?

@RedSiren

HFKJDHAKJ IM SORRY! ;W; SCHOOL IS IMPORTANT THO!! hopefully they'll give me more eggs/fire babies next time!
@DrakeDynasty

Okay! :D Would you like me to change the pinglist so that you'll only get pinged for females, or would you want to get pinged for whatever Lavawave Vial(s) hatch next time?

@RedSiren

HFKJDHAKJ IM SORRY! ;W; SCHOOL IS IMPORTANT THO!! hopefully they'll give me more eggs/fire babies next time!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga

Can I buy that Fuchsia/Nightshade/Carrot child with treasure, please? :3
@Jinoga

Can I buy that Fuchsia/Nightshade/Carrot child with treasure, please? :3
@Arimwe

Sure thing! I'll send you a PA. :)
@Arimwe

Sure thing! I'll send you a PA. :)
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@jinoga looks like I missed my opportunity but I'm still interested for next time!
@jinoga looks like I missed my opportunity but I'm still interested for next time!
@jinoga

Looks like I missed the Coatls also o well :(
@jinoga

Looks like I missed the Coatls also o well :(
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
You can change it so that I get a ping for females :) thank you very much!
You can change it so that I get a ping for females :) thank you very much!
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
[font=calibri]@Dragonaxew @EchoGhost @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Zerkjo @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @JustaRev @Astronomic @chantric @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @HellBytes @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven @freudiancascade @taniquetil @dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx @chantric @RedSiren @KalTheFloof @jr413 @jennycatmystique @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe @dredbird @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat @Hapbee @dinaurian Hello, everyone. Sorry for any unwanted pings, I know this has been left vacant for quite some time and I recognize that a lot of you have probably forgotten/no longer want to be pinged for this. If this is the case, feel free to ask to be removed! The reason why I've pinged you is that there are a few things that I may want to change about the types of dragons I sell, but I would kind of like your guys' input before I make any sort of change. For Lavawave Lamps (Skydancers), there's a 1/3 chance of a hatchling actually having a Fire tertiary. I sell these alongside the hatchlings that have other tertiary colors, just at a lower price than Fire. However, I've been thinking of just scraping or exalting those that just don't have a Fire tertiary, and only ping for/sell those with the Fire tertiary. It's always felt a little awkward selling them when my main gimmick is Fire Capsule. My question is, [b]do you guys care about the non-Fire tertiary hatchlings, or would you not mind if I stopped selling them?[/b] My second question involves the eye color. The main reason why I haven't pinged for hatchlings in a long time is that I have anxiety problems involving lending people I don't know my dragons. I've been quite embarrassed to admit it, honestly. While I do have a friend who's always been able to lend me their Lightning nests for the Skydancers, I don't have anyone in Fire who'd be able to nest the Lavawave Vials (coatls). I'm in Wind, and started experimenting with how the Lavawaves looked with Wind eyes, and I wanted your guys' opinion on it: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=175&auth=77284a9934a44bc56550a1ea2d2bbac7d44343c8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=175&auth=8648a706684bbd6da2a3e79f20ec0231de84b06a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=158&auth=af566ef294eb7f132452819f73da070fbe33265b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=158&auth=be243f49d17bd14245156f34fbbc43ee0d24cf20&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]How do you guys feel about Lavawaves with the wind eyes?[/b] Do you think they clash nicely with the other colors, or is it an unpleasant type of clash? [b]Because I'm still able to breed the Skydancers in Lightning, I can possibly only do Wind eyes for the Coatls[/b] if you guys think the Skydancers don't look good with Wind eyes but the Coatls do. If you don't think either of them look good, I'll have to wait a little while longer to be able to nest the Coatls in Fire. I'm not sure how long this'll take, though. I feel like a bit of a coward for not being able to just go to any nester in Fire to do this, and I'm really sorry for having to kind of drag you guys into my own problems, but I really do want to continue this... hatchery, I guess? and continue to bring more Lavawaves into the world, so I want to try to find some workarounds that would make me feel better. Please let me know your thoughts! And again, please let me know if you'd like to be taken off of this pinglist. Thank you. <3
@Dragonaxew @EchoGhost @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Zerkjo @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @JustaRev @Astronomic @chantric @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @HellBytes @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven @freudiancascade @taniquetil @dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx @chantric @RedSiren @KalTheFloof @jr413 @jennycatmystique @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe @dredbird @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat @Hapbee @dinaurian

Hello, everyone. Sorry for any unwanted pings, I know this has been left vacant for quite some time and I recognize that a lot of you have probably forgotten/no longer want to be pinged for this. If this is the case, feel free to ask to be removed!

The reason why I've pinged you is that there are a few things that I may want to change about the types of dragons I sell, but I would kind of like your guys' input before I make any sort of change.

For Lavawave Lamps (Skydancers), there's a 1/3 chance of a hatchling actually having a Fire tertiary. I sell these alongside the hatchlings that have other tertiary colors, just at a lower price than Fire. However, I've been thinking of just scraping or exalting those that just don't have a Fire tertiary, and only ping for/sell those with the Fire tertiary. It's always felt a little awkward selling them when my main gimmick is Fire Capsule.

My question is, do you guys care about the non-Fire tertiary hatchlings, or would you not mind if I stopped selling them?

My second question involves the eye color. The main reason why I haven't pinged for hatchlings in a long time is that I have anxiety problems involving lending people I don't know my dragons. I've been quite embarrassed to admit it, honestly. While I do have a friend who's always been able to lend me their Lightning nests for the Skydancers, I don't have anyone in Fire who'd be able to nest the Lavawave Vials (coatls).

I'm in Wind, and started experimenting with how the Lavawaves looked with Wind eyes, and I wanted your guys' opinion on it:

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=175&auth=77284a9934a44bc56550a1ea2d2bbac7d44343c8&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=13&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=175&auth=8648a706684bbd6da2a3e79f20ec0231de84b06a&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=158&auth=af566ef294eb7f132452819f73da070fbe33265b&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=170&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=48&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=158&auth=be243f49d17bd14245156f34fbbc43ee0d24cf20&dummyext=prev.png

How do you guys feel about Lavawaves with the wind eyes? Do you think they clash nicely with the other colors, or is it an unpleasant type of clash?

Because I'm still able to breed the Skydancers in Lightning, I can possibly only do Wind eyes for the Coatls if you guys think the Skydancers don't look good with Wind eyes but the Coatls do.

If you don't think either of them look good, I'll have to wait a little while longer to be able to nest the Coatls in Fire. I'm not sure how long this'll take, though. I feel like a bit of a coward for not being able to just go to any nester in Fire to do this, and I'm really sorry for having to kind of drag you guys into my own problems, but I really do want to continue this... hatchery, I guess? and continue to bring more Lavawaves into the world, so I want to try to find some workarounds that would make me feel better.

Please let me know your thoughts! And again, please let me know if you'd like to be taken off of this pinglist. Thank you. <3
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19