Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lavawaves: aesthetic fun
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
^
^
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
^
^
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
^
^
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
I loved your shop and the synthwave aesthetic! I'll definitely be buying some babies from you soon. Can I get in your ping list, please?
I loved your shop and the synthwave aesthetic! I'll definitely be buying some babies from you soon. Can I get in your ping list, please?
@DuClaire

Hey there, thank you!! :D I'll add you to the pinglist, would you like to be on the general pinglist or would you prefer to be on the pinglist for a specific pairing? :o
@DuClaire

Hey there, thank you!! :D I'll add you to the pinglist, would you like to be on the general pinglist or would you prefer to be on the pinglist for a specific pairing? :o
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[quote name="Jinoga" date="2022-07-24 18:16:59" ] @DuClaire Hey there, thank you!! :D I'll add you to the pinglist, would you like to be on the general pinglist or would you prefer to be on the pinglist for a specific pairing? :o [/quote] The general one please, I can't choose between them because they're all perfect, thank you!
Jinoga wrote on 2022-07-24 18:16:59:
@DuClaire

The general one please, I can't choose between them because they're all perfect, thank you!
May I be on the ping list for lamps, lites and bugs please?
May I be on the ping list for lamps, lites and bugs please?
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
Added! c:
Added! c:
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
ooo, i’d love to be on a general pinglist :))
ooo, i’d love to be on a general pinglist :))
///////// //
c a r r o t
he / him | FR + 3
art shop | skinshop
the arcade | aesthetic rising
ezgif-2-62fb54da77.gif
Added!
Added!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19