Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lavawaves: aesthetic fun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@jinoga Can I please be added to the ping list for fire babies?
@jinoga Can I please be added to the ping list for fire babies?
ixFcH86.png
1AfRbHW.gif
@freudiancascade

Sure thing! Thank you for your interest. :D
@freudiancascade

Sure thing! Thank you for your interest. :D
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
oob
oob
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Please add me to the pinglist for fire tert!
Please add me to the pinglist for fire tert!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@taniquetil

Added, thank you!
@taniquetil

Added, thank you!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
Wow that is such an awesome colour scheme that really does look like a lava lamp ! Awesome job. Would definitely buy if my lair was not full xD
Wow that is such an awesome colour scheme that really does look like a lava lamp ! Awesome job. Would definitely buy if my lair was not full xD
WySVG8L.gifHr2dHsS.gif
[font=calibri]@SuicidePrinter Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
@SuicidePrinter

Thank you!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[center][font=calibri]@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @sirspiderider @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven Hello! I'm pinging you as we have a new batch of Lamps, but sadly no Fire tertiary this time around. TOT They'll all be sold at 40kt/g, and as always I'm willing to provide a Tertiary removal scroll upon request! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452641737551118349/630147629921075211/mAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img] You can find [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686#post_39566461]the sales post here[/url] to see the hatchlings information and a shortcut to their purchase window! If you don't have a lot of cash on hand though, no worries! I'm willing to hold it for you for a little while. c:[/center]
@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @sirspiderider @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven

Hello! I'm pinging you as we have a new batch of Lamps, but sadly no Fire tertiary this time around. TOT They'll all be sold at 40kt/g, and as always I'm willing to provide a Tertiary removal scroll upon request!

mAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

You can find the sales post here to see the hatchlings information and a shortcut to their purchase window! If you don't have a lot of cash on hand though, no worries! I'm willing to hold it for you for a little while. c:
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[center][font=calibri]@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven Hello! We've got a new batch of Lavawave Lamps, as well as a new type of Lavawave added to the shop, so feel free to scroll down to see if you're interested! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452641737551118349/642404265360359457/AL4ebzEkARAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img] Since none of them have Fire, they'll be priced at 40kt/40g each and I'm willing to provide a tertiary removal scroll upon request! You can find the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686#post_39566461]sales post here[/url] if you'd like to see their information/a shortcut to the purchase page! @celebie (male) @dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx (male w/ fire) @chantric @RedSiren (w/ fire) @KalTheFloof (male) @jr413 @jennycatmystique (male) @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @dredbird (male) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Drakedynasty And hello to all of you! Lavawave Vials is finally making it's debut, and although I got twegged, I was fortunate enough to get both possible Capsule colors! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452641737551118349/642404306808471552/AV2jsGBAi3d0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img] They'll be priced at 50kt/50g each, and you can find their information/a shortcut to the purchase page in this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686#post_39566461]sales post here![/url][/font][/center]
@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven

Hello! We've got a new batch of Lavawave Lamps, as well as a new type of Lavawave added to the shop, so feel free to scroll down to see if you're interested!

AL4ebzEkARAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Since none of them have Fire, they'll be priced at 40kt/40g each and I'm willing to provide a tertiary removal scroll upon request! You can find the sales post here if you'd like to see their information/a shortcut to the purchase page!

@celebie (male) @dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx (male w/ fire) @chantric @RedSiren (w/ fire) @KalTheFloof (male) @jr413 @jennycatmystique (male) @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @dredbird (male) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Drakedynasty

And hello to all of you! Lavawave Vials is finally making it's debut, and although I got twegged, I was fortunate enough to get both possible Capsule colors!

AV2jsGBAi3d0AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

They'll be priced at 50kt/50g each, and you can find their information/a shortcut to the purchase page in this sales post here!
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga Oooo yas! Gonna snag one of those male coatls
@Jinoga Oooo yas! Gonna snag one of those male coatls
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19