Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lavawaves: aesthetic fun
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Jinoga

Bought thanks :)
@Jinoga

Bought thanks :)
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Jinoga
hi :) i'd like to be added to your general pinglist! i love your lavawave dragons!
@Jinoga
hi :) i'd like to be added to your general pinglist! i love your lavawave dragons!
@vanillaa

Thank you! I don't have a general pinglist, so I've just added you to the pinglist of each type of Lavawave, if that's okay with you? :o
@vanillaa

Thank you! I don't have a general pinglist, so I've just added you to the pinglist of each type of Lavawave, if that's okay with you? :o
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@jinoga
yeah that’s fine! :D thanks!
@jinoga
yeah that’s fine! :D thanks!
@Jinoga Hello! I’d like to be added to all your ping lists please!
@Jinoga Hello! I’d like to be added to all your ping lists please!
0gSKMbv.gif
[font=calibri][size=0]vials: @dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx (male w/ fire) @chantric @RedSiren (w/ fire) @KalTheFloof (male) @jr413 @jennycatmystique (male) @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @dredbird (male) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Hapbee @dinaurian @Uyi (w/ fire) @vanillaa @Seraph822 lites: @vanillaa @Seraph822[/size] Hello! It's been a while. Sorry for the lack of updates on this, but I had to take a break from the game as when the quarantines hit, so did life. I'm slowly getting back into the game and working on reviving this hatchery thing again! If you're no longer interested in the lavawaves, feel free to ask to be taken off the pinglist! Please don't hesitate, I won't mind and would understand due to my absence. ;w; If you're still interested, I have some new hatchlings for you as well as... a weird thing that happened, lol. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/456192437325529088/738918440622096424/unknown.png[/img] I have a few vials this time around as well as some hatchlings to a new pairing I made called lavawave lites. This is a pairing that will be able to breed more often and will be half the price of regular lavawaves (so they'll be 30kt/g). If you'd like to be added to the pinglist, just let me know! There's two pairings for this type and they can vary a fair bit in the tertiary, so feel free to pick to your liking or wait to see if something else you like more comes up in the future! (tysm @ElfCommander for help with the lites ;w;) To view what hatchlings are available, please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686#post_39566461]click here for the sales post![/url] To see more info regarding the lites, please [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686#post_39566462]click here for the pairings info post[/url]! ^^ So, the next thing I wanted to talk about was that one of the vials actually turned out to be a primal. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62999172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629992/62999172_350.png[/img][/url] If it's something you'd be interested in, I'm going to be auctioning her off in a few days, so if you'd like to be pinged for when I get that going please let me know! Also, I'm still working on what the SB would be and all that since primal eyes aren't typically a market I look at, so I'd love to hear suggestions on what it should be! (pls help my small brain) ;w;
vials: @dragonaxew @xXPancakeXx (male w/ fire) @chantric @RedSiren (w/ fire) @KalTheFloof (male) @jr413 @jennycatmystique (male) @Autopilot @starafire @Arimwe (w/ fire) @dredbird (male) @Denutena @Dirkjake @Pewterkat (w/ fire) @Hapbee @dinaurian @Uyi (w/ fire) @vanillaa @Seraph822

lites: @vanillaa @Seraph822

Hello! It's been a while. Sorry for the lack of updates on this, but I had to take a break from the game as when the quarantines hit, so did life. I'm slowly getting back into the game and working on reviving this hatchery thing again!

If you're no longer interested in the lavawaves, feel free to ask to be taken off the pinglist! Please don't hesitate, I won't mind and would understand due to my absence. ;w;

If you're still interested, I have some new hatchlings for you as well as... a weird thing that happened, lol.

unknown.png

I have a few vials this time around as well as some hatchlings to a new pairing I made called lavawave lites. This is a pairing that will be able to breed more often and will be half the price of regular lavawaves (so they'll be 30kt/g). If you'd like to be added to the pinglist, just let me know! There's two pairings for this type and they can vary a fair bit in the tertiary, so feel free to pick to your liking or wait to see if something else you like more comes up in the future! (tysm @ElfCommander for help with the lites ;w;)

To view what hatchlings are available, please click here for the sales post! To see more info regarding the lites, please click here for the pairings info post! ^^

So, the next thing I wanted to talk about was that one of the vials actually turned out to be a primal.

62999172_350.png

If it's something you'd be interested in, I'm going to be auctioning her off in a few days, so if you'd like to be pinged for when I get that going please let me know! Also, I'm still working on what the SB would be and all that since primal eyes aren't typically a market I look at, so I'd love to hear suggestions on what it should be! (pls help my small brain) ;w;
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga I am interested in that primal!
@Jinoga I am interested in that primal!
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Jinoga May I be added to the General pinglist? Thanks!
@Jinoga May I be added to the General pinglist? Thanks!
FObX7rS.pngAQPJNOh.png
7ntZZGM.png4lcODb6.png
S1cx8ZZ.pngqjxrAwx.png
~~~qYB60DT.pnguSbUUST.pngWYwQ8Ya.png7HUqD4J.pngB8tBCuz.png05oEk6N.pngTx2cyqw.png
That's ok Jinoga, i'd like to be removed pls
That's ok Jinoga, i'd like to be removed pls
THESE CAME OUT SO GREAT AAAHH!!! I love what you're doing here with the variety! It's a delight getting to see all the colorful outcomes. :D
THESE CAME OUT SO GREAT AAAHH!!! I love what you're doing here with the variety! It's a delight getting to see all the colorful outcomes. :D
"Interesting strategy. Tell me.
Do you intend to keep going north until it becomes south,
and attack the archdemon from the rear?"

"It'll never see this coming."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19