Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lavawaves: aesthetic fun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@HellsByte

Will do, thank you! :)
@HellsByte

Will do, thank you! :)
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@ [REDACTED] May I be added to the ping list for these sweet sweet flame babies whenever you get another batch? I'd really appreciate it!

Edit: MY APOLOGIES! I read the wrong name and pinged the wrong person!
@ [REDACTED] May I be added to the ping list for these sweet sweet flame babies whenever you get another batch? I'd really appreciate it!

Edit: MY APOLOGIES! I read the wrong name and pinged the wrong person!
"Interesting strategy. Tell me.
Do you intend to keep going north until it becomes south,
and attack the archdemon from the rear?"

"It'll never see this coming."
@ElfCommander

Hi there! I believe you pinged the wrong person, as I run Lavawaves and Toasty was a customer. ^^" I'll add you to the pinglist, thank you! :D To clarify, do you want to be pinged specifically for hatchlings with Fire terts or just for any hatchlings? c:
@ElfCommander

Hi there! I believe you pinged the wrong person, as I run Lavawaves and Toasty was a customer. ^^" I'll add you to the pinglist, thank you! :D To clarify, do you want to be pinged specifically for hatchlings with Fire terts or just for any hatchlings? c:
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
Oh jeezums, super sorry! I was looking at the wrong avatar!

And yes, I'd like to get pinged for any / all! Be they fire terts or otherwise, I'm just interested in whatever variety comes out. Thank you!
Oh jeezums, super sorry! I was looking at the wrong avatar!

And yes, I'd like to get pinged for any / all! Be they fire terts or otherwise, I'm just interested in whatever variety comes out. Thank you!

@ElfCommander

No worries! :D Thank you, I'll add you right away! <3
@ElfCommander

No worries! :D Thank you, I'll add you right away! <3
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
uwu's aggressively at your front door
uwu's aggressively at your front door
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
[center][font=calibri]@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @sirspiderider @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven Hello! You're being pinged because the next batch of lavawaves is here! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452641737551118349/608628249639256074/AF8pAsveDXowAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img] Sadly there are no Fire hatchlings available at this time, but at the very least, we finally got some females! As they do not have a Fire tertiary, they will be sold at 40kt/g each and although will be sold with their capsule, I'm willing to provide a Tertiary removal scroll upon request! You can find [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686#post_39566461]the sales post here[/url] to see the hatchlings information and a shortcut to their purchase window! If you don't have a lot of cash on hand though, no worries! I'm willing to hold it for you for a little while. c:
@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @sirspiderider @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven

Hello! You're being pinged because the next batch of lavawaves is here!

AF8pAsveDXowAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Sadly there are no Fire hatchlings available at this time, but at the very least, we finally got some females!

As they do not have a Fire tertiary, they will be sold at 40kt/g each and although will be sold with their capsule, I'm willing to provide a Tertiary removal scroll upon request!

You can find the sales post here to see the hatchlings information and a shortcut to their purchase window! If you don't have a lot of cash on hand though, no worries! I'm willing to hold it for you for a little while. c:
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
Defo did me a yoink on that unusual-eyes lady! But I'd still like to stay on the pings for future varieties. Gonna make me a backup band of these lavawave babus.
Defo did me a yoink on that unusual-eyes lady! But I'd still like to stay on the pings for future varieties. Gonna make me a backup band of these lavawave babus.

@ElfCommander

I'm glad you like her! Thank you! :D
@ElfCommander

I'm glad you like her! Thank you! :D
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
[center][font=gothic]@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @sirspiderider @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven Hello! You're being pinged because another round of Lavawaves has come through! I'm a little late on this one, as I got caught up with other things when they hatched. >-< ... Well, it turned out to be just the one hatchling due to a reservation on the other one. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/456192437325529088/618835220657078273/oGaogghfnDAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img] As this little gal doesn't have Fire capsule, she'll be sold at 40kt/g! As always, I'm willing to provide a tertiary scroll upon request. :) You can find the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2710686/1#post_39566461]sales post here[/url] with some more information on this hatchie as well as a shortcut to her purchase page! If you're a bit short on cash right now, no worries! I'm willing to hold her for you if requested. :D[/center]
@Dragonaxew @celebie @EchoGhost @sirspiderider @SpaceCrows @Archimicarus @Ttiuronohon @Cthuwu @Marrigan @Kuzcat @Astronomic @LeahtheRed @eeeviee @anxiousghost @Praedyth @lavenderprince @cazr @Enkue @Andromecha @ToastyThief @monarchofrymden @RavenDragons @Wardove @Sheona @Rhavencroft @scarecrane @ElfCommander @Aven

Hello! You're being pinged because another round of Lavawaves has come through! I'm a little late on this one, as I got caught up with other things when they hatched. >-<

... Well, it turned out to be just the one hatchling due to a reservation on the other one.

oGaogghfnDAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

As this little gal doesn't have Fire capsule, she'll be sold at 40kt/g! As always, I'm willing to provide a tertiary scroll upon request. :)

You can find the sales post here with some more information on this hatchie as well as a shortcut to her purchase page! If you're a bit short on cash right now, no worries! I'm willing to hold her for you if requested. :D
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19