Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moonlights beauty | HIATUS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 112 113
@Noodlesper

Added myself to the pinglist for "Cave Jewels!" ^^
@Noodlesper

Added myself to the pinglist for "Cave Jewels!" ^^
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/yjLRkbI.png[/img][/center]
yjLRkbI.png
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
I'm so, so excited to see that the "Cave Jewels" pair is nesting... can't wait to see the hatchlings, they'll be gorgeous o: (Definitely gotta try my luck then, omg XD)

Thanks so much again for being so amazing and doing this hatchery!!! <3
I'm so, so excited to see that the "Cave Jewels" pair is nesting... can't wait to see the hatchlings, they'll be gorgeous o: (Definitely gotta try my luck then, omg XD)

Thanks so much again for being so amazing and doing this hatchery!!! <3
trDeB4W.png
Friendly Bump~ :3
Friendly Bump~ :3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/yjLRkbI.png[/img][/center]
yjLRkbI.png
O8DG7ft.gifbicatcher.png
mc3fap.png

@Rosekitten @BurntLeafyToast @Poi @acorn781 @Meowruff @TheDragonEmperor @JordanKitten @Kazami @TheRedReaper @Yuukiji @Juri01 @Roesyy @Starisia @OriginalIAm @Sonora @PitayaDrgnFruit @Gedhyr @IllusiveFox @BurntLeafyToast @Poi @acorn781 @Meowruff @TheDragonEmperor @JordanKitten @soundwaveskids @TheRedReaper @Cealygosa @Yuukiji @Roesyy @Starisia @SugarRose22 @OSierraSoulO @OriginalIAm @SkyTheMcPro @LifeUnexpected @PrinceYuu @IcyMelody

hs2n49.png

We've finally got ourselves a new hatch! this time it's Deepsea fairies with two little imps! one female, one male and both XXY!
As always, fill out our form and see if you're the lucky person to get those new hatchlings!
Good luck to everyone!

dzw0pl.png
mc3fap.png

@Rosekitten @BurntLeafyToast @Poi @acorn781 @Meowruff @TheDragonEmperor @JordanKitten @Kazami @TheRedReaper @Yuukiji @Juri01 @Roesyy @Starisia @OriginalIAm @Sonora @PitayaDrgnFruit @Gedhyr @IllusiveFox @BurntLeafyToast @Poi @acorn781 @Meowruff @TheDragonEmperor @JordanKitten @soundwaveskids @TheRedReaper @Cealygosa @Yuukiji @Roesyy @Starisia @SugarRose22 @OSierraSoulO @OriginalIAm @SkyTheMcPro @LifeUnexpected @PrinceYuu @IcyMelody

hs2n49.png

We've finally got ourselves a new hatch! this time it's Deepsea fairies with two little imps! one female, one male and both XXY!
As always, fill out our form and see if you're the lucky person to get those new hatchlings!
Good luck to everyone!

dzw0pl.png
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper

Question, do I put deepsea fairies on the form or foreign/shimmering?
@Noodlesper

Question, do I put deepsea fairies on the form or foreign/shimmering?
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png
he/him
how to write my username:
ren kin jut sushis
Light-Network.png
@PrinceYuu

For the form you put the title of the hatchling, which in this case would be Foreign or shimmering fairies!
@PrinceYuu

For the form you put the title of the hatchling, which in this case would be Foreign or shimmering fairies!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper

Thanks!
@Noodlesper

Thanks!
tumblr_inline_pqmxj4Q0Ow1rgzqdq_100.gif XGkYzjm.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
u5iPftV.png
58T08n9.png