Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moonlights beauty | HIATUS
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
@Noodlesper
Oh no! I mean... good for you getting your priorities in order, but I'm really going to miss you around here! I sincerely hope that it is only a temporary thing and we'll see you back at some point.

No special requests from me. I think I probably already have one from nearly every pair, so they wouldn't be able to breed anyway. You created some truly gorgeous dragons. Please keep me on the ping list for any pairs you aren't keeping. (I'll hold on to them for you until you get back!)

Best of luck in everything you do, and I wish you all the happiness life has to offer.
@Noodlesper
Oh no! I mean... good for you getting your priorities in order, but I'm really going to miss you around here! I sincerely hope that it is only a temporary thing and we'll see you back at some point.

No special requests from me. I think I probably already have one from nearly every pair, so they wouldn't be able to breed anyway. You created some truly gorgeous dragons. Please keep me on the ping list for any pairs you aren't keeping. (I'll hold on to them for you until you get back!)

Best of luck in everything you do, and I wish you all the happiness life has to offer.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Noodlesper Oh dear, I hope things eventually sort themselves out. :( I'm glad to have stumbled on your hatchery and known you, albeit distantly. Good luck out there, amigo. We're all rooting for you. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@Noodlesper
Oh dear, I hope things eventually sort themselves out. :( I'm glad to have stumbled on your hatchery and known you, albeit distantly. Good luck out there, amigo. We're all rooting for you.
@Noodlesper sorry to see you go, but I'm glad you're doing what you gotta do to take care of your life! Real life is more important than a game uvu thank you for what you've done for other players qvq

I was really hoping for an Orchid tert hatchling from the Minty Fresh pair. ;v;;;
@Noodlesper sorry to see you go, but I'm glad you're doing what you gotta do to take care of your life! Real life is more important than a game uvu thank you for what you've done for other players qvq

I was really hoping for an Orchid tert hatchling from the Minty Fresh pair. ;v;;;
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Noodlesper

I would gladly take in some of those pairings if you don't mind:
Reclaimed Skeletons
Sentient Skeletons (not suer if they are yours)

If not, I'd love to get babies from:
Reclaimed Skeletons (light nest?)
Sentient Skeletons
Golden Touched

Sorry I was so late with this.
@Noodlesper

I would gladly take in some of those pairings if you don't mind:
Reclaimed Skeletons
Sentient Skeletons (not suer if they are yours)

If not, I'd love to get babies from:
Reclaimed Skeletons (light nest?)
Sentient Skeletons
Golden Touched

Sorry I was so late with this.
DPrCB0j.gif___
The roots are growing.___

Life shall nest in the heart of death,___
And those who rest will bloom.___

___
@Noodlesper Do you have a pinglist for new pairs only? If you do, please add me <3
@Noodlesper Do you have a pinglist for new pairs only? If you do, please add me <3
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
May I please be added to the pinglists? Thank you!
May I please be added to the pinglists? Thank you!
ZNhRsiG.png
I have pets that need clicks to grow. The links to them are on my Clan Profile Page. Please do click on them if you have time to spare. Thank you!

Thank you!
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113