Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moonlights beauty | HIATUS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113
Bump:D
Bump:D
2QGcpY5.jpg
When will they be chosen? :3
When will they be chosen? :3
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
@OSierraSoulO and @Noodlesper

I already filled out the form so im good on all that just wanted to say I love this idea and ur hatchery looks great
@OSierraSoulO and @Noodlesper

I already filled out the form so im good on all that just wanted to say I love this idea and ur hatchery looks great
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
[center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b31a/f/2016/276/3/a/lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png[/img][/center] [center]Congrats to the winner of one of the Royal Delights @IcyMelody Thank you for applying for one of my babes! I will be sending her over shortly:)[/center]
lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png
Congrats to the winner of one of the Royal Delights
@IcyMelody
Thank you for applying for one of my babes! I will be sending her over shortly:)
2QGcpY5.jpg
[center] [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b31a/f/2016/276/3/a/lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png[/img][/center] Golden Wings had [b]two [/b]hatchlings and both are males:D Check the avaible dragons post to see them:) [center] @Rosekitten @Poi @acorn781 @Meowruff @TheDragonEmperor @JordanKitten @Kazami @TheRedReaper @Yuukiji @Juri01 @Roesyy @Starisia @OriginalIAm @Sonora @Gedhyr [/center]
Golden Wings had two hatchlings and both are males:D Check the avaible dragons post to see them:)
2QGcpY5.jpg
@Noodlesper
For some reason I can't access the ping form so could you add me for the general pinglist? Thank you and beautiful hatchery!
@Noodlesper
For some reason I can't access the ping form so could you add me for the general pinglist? Thank you and beautiful hatchery!
@IllusiveFox

Of course, I'll add you right away!
@IllusiveFox

Of course, I'll add you right away!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
mc3fap.png
@Kazami @lyttlekytten @QueenSloth @Michaelaharsh09 @FreefallFlying @Meowruff @whalehello @Ametrine @SkyTheMcPro @IcyMelody @TheRedReaper @Gedhyr @soundwaveskids @Scrubbie @IllusiveFox

Albeit a day late, I am finally here to announce the winners of our little opal children! there were a lot of people applying this time, so it wasn't quite as easy to choose, but let's move on to the winners right away!
hs2n49.png

The new owner of Rough Opal is @SkyTheMcPro! your intentions on working her into your boys lore intrigued me quite a bit so I'm excited to see what she ends up as!

The new owner for Shimmering Opal is @TheRedReaper Your plans for him were one of the only ones that seemed to intend a proper role for him aside from pure profit and your plans were quite interested so he'll find a home with you!
dzw0pl.png
mc3fap.png
@Kazami @lyttlekytten @QueenSloth @Michaelaharsh09 @FreefallFlying @Meowruff @whalehello @Ametrine @SkyTheMcPro @IcyMelody @TheRedReaper @Gedhyr @soundwaveskids @Scrubbie @IllusiveFox

Albeit a day late, I am finally here to announce the winners of our little opal children! there were a lot of people applying this time, so it wasn't quite as easy to choose, but let's move on to the winners right away!
hs2n49.png

The new owner of Rough Opal is @SkyTheMcPro! your intentions on working her into your boys lore intrigued me quite a bit so I'm excited to see what she ends up as!

The new owner for Shimmering Opal is @TheRedReaper Your plans for him were one of the only ones that seemed to intend a proper role for him aside from pure profit and your plans were quite interested so he'll find a home with you!
dzw0pl.png
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
[center][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/b31a/f/2016/276/3/a/lightshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajt6gi.png[/img] Bump[/center]
Bump
2QGcpY5.jpg
Boop
Boop
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113