Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moonlights beauty | HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
@Noodlesper
May I be added to those three pairs? They are beautiful pairs!
@Noodlesper
May I be added to those three pairs? They are beautiful pairs!
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@SkyTheMcPro

Of course! I got you marked down!
@SkyTheMcPro

Of course! I got you marked down!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper
Thank you!
@Noodlesper
Thank you!
Doc_Oc_90.gif Photoshop_FR_Signature_3.pngMiles_90.gif
@Noodlesper

Could you take me out of all the pinglist and add me on the ones for Cave Jewels, Nobles Delight, and Golden Wings?
@Noodlesper

Could you take me out of all the pinglist and add me on the ones for Cave Jewels, Nobles Delight, and Golden Wings?
@Mizs101

Of course! I'll have you on the proper pinglists right away!
@Mizs101

Of course! I'll have you on the proper pinglists right away!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@noodlesper
The design is so cute! Good job ^^
@noodlesper
The design is so cute! Good job ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@noodlesper Am I on the ping lists for iced opal and deepsea faeries? If not can I be added to them?
@noodlesper Am I on the ping lists for iced opal and deepsea faeries? If not can I be added to them?
@Noodlesper

May I be added to the ping list for Cave Jewels? They're such a beautiful pair <3
@Noodlesper

May I be added to the ping list for Cave Jewels? They're such a beautiful pair <3
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@Noodlesper

i would like to be on the General Pinglist :) it looks really amazing here! i love this Place <3~
@Noodlesper

i would like to be on the General Pinglist :) it looks really amazing here! i love this Place <3~
CeLSHOy.png
@Kazami @HereBeKanna @soundwaveskids

Got all of you added to your respective pinglists!

@TheDragonEmperor

It was definitively worth my time, after all it enables me to help people get their dreams even easier now!~

aahah, that's god then! we might just have to relocate to PMs later haha

Nope, there are no specific requirements for pairs in the hatchery so long as they aren't fodder pairs haha! And don't worry about having simple graphics!
As for your pairs, there are quite a few I can see becoming popular in here! If you'd like me to we can talk about which ones you'd like us to put up per PM!

Now to answer your questions;

1. If your dragons aren't claimed, or rather nobody applied for it, then you are free to sell and/or exalt it! We set a date and/or time on which the hatchlings we put up and if your hatchling isn't claimed by then you are free to do whatever you like!

2. You are free to give your hatchling a name, yes! though I reccomend asking the person that claims it if they have a specific name in mind first, but of course this isn't a requirement!

3. That is perfectly fine, yes! If you'd rather nest your dragons with yourself then you are free to do so! we won't be forcing you to send your dragons away after all!
@Kazami @HereBeKanna @soundwaveskids

Got all of you added to your respective pinglists!

@TheDragonEmperor

It was definitively worth my time, after all it enables me to help people get their dreams even easier now!~

aahah, that's god then! we might just have to relocate to PMs later haha

Nope, there are no specific requirements for pairs in the hatchery so long as they aren't fodder pairs haha! And don't worry about having simple graphics!
As for your pairs, there are quite a few I can see becoming popular in here! If you'd like me to we can talk about which ones you'd like us to put up per PM!

Now to answer your questions;

1. If your dragons aren't claimed, or rather nobody applied for it, then you are free to sell and/or exalt it! We set a date and/or time on which the hatchlings we put up and if your hatchling isn't claimed by then you are free to do whatever you like!

2. You are free to give your hatchling a name, yes! though I reccomend asking the person that claims it if they have a specific name in mind first, but of course this isn't a requirement!

3. That is perfectly fine, yes! If you'd rather nest your dragons with yourself then you are free to do so! we won't be forcing you to send your dragons away after all!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113