Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Lore Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@hawketh

Confirmed! Hmmm yes Fortlight shall now write you the bestest of loressss.

@hawketh

Confirmed! Hmmm yes Fortlight shall now write you the bestest of loressss.

5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Frostlightles Thank you!!!

Seriously, anything you want. Those ideas were just spitballing, thank you again
@Frostlightles Thank you!!!

Seriously, anything you want. Those ideas were just spitballing, thank you again
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@LivelyLayla Ello! Here are your orders. Please let me know if you need anything changed or edited. :D [quote name=Varda]Kleptomania would never be described as a skill. Unless you’re Varda. He's quick, he’s absurd, and he’s got a claw that can swipe even the largest of items right from under another’s snout. Varda’s life started as a family found in a merry band of rogues: thieves, silver-tongues, and shapeshifters. Varda fit right in, swiping items left and right, from everyone and anyone, including his own group. Well, swipe for the passerby, safeguard for his gang. Because one of them had a bejeweled dagger that they always seemed to forget they had put down, another always fiddled with a ruby ring that slipped too often, and another always had a blessed diamond earring that the rest always looked at in the way that said ‘I’m going to take that in your sleep.’ So what if Varda expertly took it before the rest of them did? They never realized it was gone until much later, and by then it was a lesson learned. If they really did hold those items so dear, then why were they so easy to take? His talent landed him at odds with the rest, and eventually, the group aimed too high and, metaphorically, crashed to the group in a blumbling heap. They were all tried before a judge, found guilty of course, and split across Sornieth to serve their time. Varda was brought to the Southern Icefield and would have been locked away if the guards had been a bit more aware that they were hanging their keys on their belts. Being chased into a storm was never the plan, but he managed to make it through. Found by Okelo, he talked his way into Maroke with a forged past. He’s positive Ysandre saw through that guise, but he was welcomed nonetheless. In such a secluded Clan like this, he decided to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Well, as fresh as a kleptomaniac can. Objects just have a gravity he can’t ignore. But if someone asks where a particular thing went, it’ll appear. Some of his greatest achievements include a jasper brooch, a gilded gear, and an artifact that somehow did not curse him. [/quote] [quote name=Sanguine]A volatile spirit in the form of a dragon, Sanguine was named as such from centuries of their cryptid sightings across Sornieth. A silent sanguine spirit, or a rotting crimson smell, or mechanisms and magic going awry as they ambled past. Word was spread at the Trading Post and from there, Sanguine became the basis of ghost stories and cautionary tales. Over time the stories evolved. Words were changed, tales rewritten as they passed from mouth to mouth, and as those new stories cemented themselves Sanguine transformed to fit them. Others’ words gave them a purpose, a meaning, and sculpted them an identity. They became a monster of many hands, a rotting form, and soulless eyes dark as pitch. They also became a protector. A savior. Sent prayers to scare away monsters more terrifying than their own unnatural form. Sanguine answered the calls without question. But like most things, it came to an end. The calls ceased with time and Sanguine was left to wander again, more hollow than they started. Eventually, they wandered into the storm and emerged on the other side face to face with great warriors. The Knights knew of the Sanguine Spirit, tales like those were nothing to scoff at, but trusting a dangerous spirit was not something one just did. Except, Sanguine saw into the codes and morales in their souls, and saw how they matched their own. With their first thought, they came to a realization. They could fill what was hollow in them with these Knights. Of course, becoming a Knight was a long and winding road. Trust came slowly, camaraderie was built up, and the silent spirit eventually found their place. Burn and Sanguine are perfect sparring partners, both explosive in power and able to let loose and still be well matched. Cinder makes sure her tests with Sanguine are done outside her workshop, lest all her hard work breaks in the spirit’s presence. Josie relates to Sanguine in the feeling of searching and not feeling like any of it is enough, and while the spirit doesn’t talk, Josie does, and together they make a terrifying and brilliant team. [/quote]
@LivelyLayla

Ello! Here are your orders. Please let me know if you need anything changed or edited. :D
Varda wrote:
Kleptomania would never be described as a skill. Unless you’re Varda. He's quick, he’s absurd, and he’s got a claw that can swipe even the largest of items right from under another’s snout.

Varda’s life started as a family found in a merry band of rogues: thieves, silver-tongues, and shapeshifters. Varda fit right in, swiping items left and right, from everyone and anyone, including his own group. Well, swipe for the passerby, safeguard for his gang. Because one of them had a bejeweled dagger that they always seemed to forget they had put down, another always fiddled with a ruby ring that slipped too often, and another always had a blessed diamond earring that the rest always looked at in the way that said ‘I’m going to take that in your sleep.’ So what if Varda expertly took it before the rest of them did? They never realized it was gone until much later, and by then it was a lesson learned. If they really did hold those items so dear, then why were they so easy to take?

His talent landed him at odds with the rest, and eventually, the group aimed too high and, metaphorically, crashed to the group in a blumbling heap. They were all tried before a judge, found guilty of course, and split across Sornieth to serve their time. Varda was brought to the Southern Icefield and would have been locked away if the guards had been a bit more aware that they were hanging their keys on their belts.

Being chased into a storm was never the plan, but he managed to make it through. Found by Okelo, he talked his way into Maroke with a forged past. He’s positive Ysandre saw through that guise, but he was welcomed nonetheless. In such a secluded Clan like this, he decided to wipe the slate clean and start fresh.

Well, as fresh as a kleptomaniac can. Objects just have a gravity he can’t ignore. But if someone asks where a particular thing went, it’ll appear. Some of his greatest achievements include a jasper brooch, a gilded gear, and an artifact that somehow did not curse him.

Sanguine wrote:
A volatile spirit in the form of a dragon, Sanguine was named as such from centuries of their cryptid sightings across Sornieth. A silent sanguine spirit, or a rotting crimson smell, or mechanisms and magic going awry as they ambled past. Word was spread at the Trading Post and from there, Sanguine became the basis of ghost stories and cautionary tales.

Over time the stories evolved. Words were changed, tales rewritten as they passed from mouth to mouth, and as those new stories cemented themselves Sanguine transformed to fit them. Others’ words gave them a purpose, a meaning, and sculpted them an identity.

They became a monster of many hands, a rotting form, and soulless eyes dark as pitch. They also became a protector. A savior. Sent prayers to scare away monsters more terrifying than their own unnatural form. Sanguine answered the calls without question. But like most things, it came to an end. The calls ceased with time and Sanguine was left to wander again, more hollow than they started.

Eventually, they wandered into the storm and emerged on the other side face to face with great warriors. The Knights knew of the Sanguine Spirit, tales like those were nothing to scoff at, but trusting a dangerous spirit was not something one just did.

Except, Sanguine saw into the codes and morales in their souls, and saw how they matched their own. With their first thought, they came to a realization. They could fill what was hollow in them with these Knights.

Of course, becoming a Knight was a long and winding road. Trust came slowly, camaraderie was built up, and the silent spirit eventually found their place. Burn and Sanguine are perfect sparring partners, both explosive in power and able to let loose and still be well matched. Cinder makes sure her tests with Sanguine are done outside her workshop, lest all her hard work breaks in the spirit’s presence. Josie relates to Sanguine in the feeling of searching and not feeling like any of it is enough, and while the spirit doesn’t talk, Josie does, and together they make a terrifying and brilliant team.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Kaminome Here are the bios :D Please let me know if you'd like any changes, edits, etc. [quote name=Revenant]Revenant rose to his second life to the beckoning of a necromancer in need of an army. But the necromancer was a novice, and his army disobeyed him as soon as they had clawed their way from the earth. No one needs to know that tidbit of knowledge. Any remarks on how odd his eyes glow and how his scales seem a bit duller than most are shrugged off as an arcane accident in his youth (which is not entirely wrong, just not explained upon, and that’s just fine by him. Silly arcane and their thirst for knowledge). He found a life for himself again chasing after ghosts and other psychic forces. One such supernatural he found was Musubi in the ruins of a city, which led to one of the most ironic and awkward conversations one could have. Revenant eventually joined Kaminoie, first earning his stay with grunt work, and then, as more and more supernatural anomalies began to make their way into the clan, as a Psychical Researcher and ghost hunter if the need ever arises. Now he fits right at home with the Vanguard as the head of his odd little club. His hobbies include a good ghost story, partaking in mischief if offered, and cards that everyone including himself [i]totally[/i] never cheats in, how dare. [/quote] [quote name=Tempero]The holy kingdom of Divense stands glorious and glittering in gilded architecture. Its citizens brand themselves in it and its greatest warriors are born shining bright and luminous. Tempero was born and raised as one of those warriors to protect and serve no matter the cost. His skill came from his astute observations and his ability to read his opponents, and it brought him to higher rankings. The best defender. He took his position gladly, clad in gold and revered by the kingdom’s citizens. He was chosen as the head of the holy crusade on an enemy he’d been training to fight all his life. He soared into unmarked territory with the battalion. They fought, he killed, and at that moment standing above the enemy he felled, their words shook him to his core. [i]We want to live. Only to live.[/i] This was Divense’s conquest of the world, not a righteous crusade or a righting of wrongs. Diverse shined, but it was blinding. Never did it come to mind how a kingdom could be built in gold. He channeled his power into a shield, protecting his once enemy against his former allies, and then he fled. Aimless, questioning his very upbringing and the meaning of his existence, he found Kaminoie. [/quote] Every time I come back to your profile I see more and more of your dragons getting lore/art/bios and it makes me very happy
@Kaminome

Here are the bios :D Please let me know if you'd like any changes, edits, etc.
Revenant wrote:
Revenant rose to his second life to the beckoning of a necromancer in need of an army. But the necromancer was a novice, and his army disobeyed him as soon as they had clawed their way from the earth.

No one needs to know that tidbit of knowledge. Any remarks on how odd his eyes glow and how his scales seem a bit duller than most are shrugged off as an arcane accident in his youth (which is not entirely wrong, just not explained upon, and that’s just fine by him. Silly arcane and their thirst for knowledge).

He found a life for himself again chasing after ghosts and other psychic forces. One such supernatural he found was Musubi in the ruins of a city, which led to one of the most ironic and awkward conversations one could have. Revenant eventually joined Kaminoie, first earning his stay with grunt work, and then, as more and more supernatural anomalies began to make their way into the clan, as a Psychical Researcher and ghost hunter if the need ever arises. Now he fits right at home with the Vanguard as the head of his odd little club. His hobbies include a good ghost story, partaking in mischief if offered, and cards that everyone including himself totally never cheats in, how dare.

Tempero wrote:
The holy kingdom of Divense stands glorious and glittering in gilded architecture. Its citizens brand themselves in it and its greatest warriors are born shining bright and luminous. Tempero was born and raised as one of those warriors to protect and serve no matter the cost. His skill came from his astute observations and his ability to read his opponents, and it brought him to higher rankings. The best defender. He took his position gladly, clad in gold and revered by the kingdom’s citizens.

He was chosen as the head of the holy crusade on an enemy he’d been training to fight all his life. He soared into unmarked territory with the battalion.

They fought, he killed, and at that moment standing above the enemy he felled, their words shook him to his core.

We want to live. Only to live.

This was Divense’s conquest of the world, not a righteous crusade or a righting of wrongs. Diverse shined, but it was blinding. Never did it come to mind how a kingdom could be built in gold.

He channeled his power into a shield, protecting his once enemy against his former allies, and then he fled.

Aimless, questioning his very upbringing and the meaning of his existence, he found Kaminoie.

Every time I come back to your profile I see more and more of your dragons getting lore/art/bios and it makes me very happy
You got any spots open?
You got any spots open?
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@InHerWake

Once I get confirmation from LivelyLayla and Kaminome there'll be a few open. :D I'll put you in the queue if you'd like.
@InHerWake

Once I get confirmation from LivelyLayla and Kaminome there'll be a few open. :D I'll put you in the queue if you'd like.
@Frostlightles Yes please
@Frostlightles Yes please
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Frostlightles
Your writing never ceases to amaze me with how good it is-
Tysm!! Sending payment over in a sec <3

I dont know what came over me recently but I've been spoiling them rotten, and I am both enjoying it and suffering (My gems are disappearing faster than it ever has... worth it.)
@Frostlightles
Your writing never ceases to amaze me with how good it is-
Tysm!! Sending payment over in a sec <3

I dont know what came over me recently but I've been spoiling them rotten, and I am both enjoying it and suffering (My gems are disappearing faster than it ever has... worth it.)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@InHerWake

Slots have been opened. Go ahead and post your order. :D

@Kaminome aw thanks, and oh yeah I know the feeling of splurging on dragons.
@InHerWake

Slots have been opened. Go ahead and post your order. :D

@Kaminome aw thanks, and oh yeah I know the feeling of splurging on dragons.
@Frostlightles
Username | @InHerWake
Factual Bio Order | Headcanon
Dragon image/link | https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79649779
Key Information | integrate her accent
Other | none
@Frostlightles
Username | @InHerWake
Factual Bio Order | Headcanon
Dragon image/link | https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79649779
Key Information | integrate her accent
Other | none