Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Lore Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@InHerWake

Confirmed! Florgeous is beautiful and that Accent is *chef's kiss*.
@InHerWake

Confirmed! Florgeous is beautiful and that Accent is *chef's kiss*.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@InHerWake Bio completed! Let me know if you'd like anything changed, edited, altered, etc. [quote name=Florgeous]They say that every rose has its thorns. Or, thorns will always sprout a rose at the surface to disguise their sharp points. Florgeous wraps herself in them; frills, bows, and bouquets. The scent of perfume and pollen is suffocating. It is her pride and joy to bask in the eyes that follow her extravagance. For, if her maker would forget her kind, then she shall make certain these newer creations of Hers never do. She stands tall and speaks loud, so she shall always be seen and heard. Try to mock her for it, and her thorns will make themselves known. She is a brutal fighter, always opting for head-on combat and brute strength to come out on top. When the sun sets, she puts down her flowers and frills just for a bit and replaces them with masks, swords, and wide-brimmed hats. In the night, she steps onto the stage and into the spotlight, a heroine of a fantastic play. She bleeds out her emotions on that stage, dancing through a breathtaking tragedy alongside her troupe. The curtains call, she links claws with the rest and bow, and when the lights fade to true black she gathers up the roses left on the stage and adds them to her mane. Florgeous takes center stage in every aspect of her life, and she relishes it. [/quote]
@InHerWake

Bio completed! Let me know if you'd like anything changed, edited, altered, etc.
Florgeous wrote:
They say that every rose has its thorns. Or, thorns will always sprout a rose at the surface to disguise their sharp points.

Florgeous wraps herself in them; frills, bows, and bouquets. The scent of perfume and pollen is suffocating. It is her pride and joy to bask in the eyes that follow her extravagance. For, if her maker would forget her kind, then she shall make certain these newer creations of Hers never do. She stands tall and speaks loud, so she shall always be seen and heard. Try to mock her for it, and her thorns will make themselves known. She is a brutal fighter, always opting for head-on combat and brute strength to come out on top.

When the sun sets, she puts down her flowers and frills just for a bit and replaces them with masks, swords, and wide-brimmed hats. In the night, she steps onto the stage and into the spotlight, a heroine of a fantastic play. She bleeds out her emotions on that stage, dancing through a breathtaking tragedy alongside her troupe. The curtains call, she links claws with the rest and bow, and when the lights fade to true black she gathers up the roses left on the stage and adds them to her mane.

Florgeous takes center stage in every aspect of her life, and she relishes it.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Frostlightles Hey thanks so much! Nothing needs to be changed! It really helps to put a personality to this dragon and helps with my bonding to her lol. Let me know when you are available again!
@Frostlightles Hey thanks so much! Nothing needs to be changed! It really helps to put a personality to this dragon and helps with my bonding to her lol. Let me know when you are available again!
My OC's Name is
Wake.
My username is in honor of the
Shadowmother!
52618549414_7004ff814f_w.jpg
@Frostlightles Back for more >:D Lmao as soon as I earn gems I come back here to toss them at you [b]Username |[/b] Kaminome [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81178185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/811782/81178185_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] [LIST] [*]They're very arrogant, but they do have the skill to back up what they say [*]Essentially created for the theme in their bio lmao [*]They sometimes hate each other, sometimes they're incredibly synchronized, it's complicated [*]They see into your soul, they know exactly what you want, and they will manipulate you with that to reach their own goal(s), whether that be for pure entertainment or something bigger [/LIST] [b]Other | [/b] N/A ----- [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted....ish [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81032560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/810326/81032560_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] He's a water deity Kinda spooky-like Once he decides he's gonna do something, he'll do it all the way [b]Other | [/b] N/A
@Frostlightles
Back for more >:D
Lmao as soon as I earn gems I come back here to toss them at you
Username | Kaminome
Factual Bio Order | Drafted
Dragon image/link |
81178185_350.png
Key Information |
  • They're very arrogant, but they do have the skill to back up what they say
  • Essentially created for the theme in their bio lmao
  • They sometimes hate each other, sometimes they're incredibly synchronized, it's complicated
  • They see into your soul, they know exactly what you want, and they will manipulate you with that to reach their own goal(s), whether that be for pure entertainment or something bigger

Other | N/A
Factual Bio Order | Drafted....ish
Dragon image/link |
81032560_350.png
Key Information |
He's a water deity
Kinda spooky-like
Once he decides he's gonna do something, he'll do it all the way

Other | N/A
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
oh heck @Frostlightles I took a while to answer, sorry about that. Sending payment in a lil. You still just amaze me with your lore, I'm so glad I found this little corner of the forums.
oh heck @Frostlightles I took a while to answer, sorry about that. Sending payment in a lil. You still just amaze me with your lore, I'm so glad I found this little corner of the forums.
@Kaminome Confirmed!

@LivelyLayla No problem! You're so sweet haha.
@Kaminome Confirmed!

@LivelyLayla No problem! You're so sweet haha.
for sure let me know when more spots open up, I got a pair of twins that need lore
for sure let me know when more spots open up, I got a pair of twins that need lore
@Frostlightles
Hello! Could you please add me to the pinglist?
@Frostlightles
Hello! Could you please add me to the pinglist?
all pronouns +3 fr
@Starwing36 Added!
@Starwing36 Added!
@Kaminome Good timezone! I come with loressss. [quote name=Void]Do not look! Avert your gaze. Cover your eyes and walk away! The moment you see Void, acknowledge their existence and their eyes that swallow you whole, you’re already torn open for them to see. Your dark little secrets, your worst nightmares, your greatest goals: they see all of it. Your soul is theirs to use as they please, and how? Perhaps, entertainment? A good laugh. Maybe they want to watch you squirm as they lay your life out in front of them? Maybe they like giving true advice? Maybe they’re steering you towards a path that will spell out your descent into pain and misery? No one knows, and if you're smart, you won’t try and find out. Just do not look! Void is two minds. Two very distinct minds with different thoughts and feelings. Sometimes they bicker. Sometimes they’re trying to claw each other's teeth out. Sometimes they bounce off of each other like a single mind between two heads. They call each other ‘Lefty’ and ‘Righty,’ and while that started as a joke, it has grown on both of them. Around others, they tend to gravitate towards the weaker-willed. Souls that leak through the skin the most. What they end up doing with that soul is in the moment. They’re arrogant, and that stems from both heads’ personalities, but they hold themselves to a strange kind of moral compass. Never look into a soul that’s writhing. Don’t lead another to their certain demise. Always tell the truth. [/quote] [quote name=Ril]In Tidelord’s absence, many of the deity’s creations rose to take up the work He left. Ril is one of them, infused within the current of a subtropical gyre. The lesser deity found his way into the icy waters of the Icewarden’s domain. Spirits were waging war in that current, and Ril surged into the center of them to bring the fight to a standstill. No one could fight or move when Ril claimed the water as his own, and so the battle came to an end and the spirits went their separate ways. Ril was determined to make sure that the fight would not continue, and so he tethered himself to the Icewarden’s waters, claiming the sea around the Southern Icefield as his. He stayed for many years. The cold froze his body over, forming scales of black ice and translucent blue fins. Eventually, a shell froze over him, and he could maintain a body that could fly above the water. And fly he did. A storm was raging, with wind, lightning, and ice clashing violently. A curse upon the land he set out to fix, and so he soared into its depths in search of the eye. He never found it. Ril emerged on the other side and met the Clan Kaminoie. He continues to search for that eye, to one day end the endless storm, with the help of the Vanguard of Kaminoie. He doesn’t consider himself a part of the group, but everyone else begs to differ. [/quote] Let me know if you would like any changes, edits, etc.
@Kaminome

Good timezone! I come with loressss.
Void wrote:
Do not look! Avert your gaze. Cover your eyes and walk away! The moment you see Void, acknowledge their existence and their eyes that swallow you whole, you’re already torn open for them to see. Your dark little secrets, your worst nightmares, your greatest goals: they see all of it. Your soul is theirs to use as they please, and how? Perhaps, entertainment? A good laugh. Maybe they want to watch you squirm as they lay your life out in front of them? Maybe they like giving true advice? Maybe they’re steering you towards a path that will spell out your descent into pain and misery? No one knows, and if you're smart, you won’t try and find out. Just do not look!

Void is two minds. Two very distinct minds with different thoughts and feelings. Sometimes they bicker. Sometimes they’re trying to claw each other's teeth out. Sometimes they bounce off of each other like a single mind between two heads. They call each other ‘Lefty’ and ‘Righty,’ and while that started as a joke, it has grown on both of them. Around others, they tend to gravitate towards the weaker-willed. Souls that leak through the skin the most. What they end up doing with that soul is in the moment. They’re arrogant, and that stems from both heads’ personalities, but they hold themselves to a strange kind of moral compass. Never look into a soul that’s writhing. Don’t lead another to their certain demise. Always tell the truth.

Ril wrote:
In Tidelord’s absence, many of the deity’s creations rose to take up the work He left. Ril is one of them, infused within the current of a subtropical gyre. The lesser deity found his way into the icy waters of the Icewarden’s domain. Spirits were waging war in that current, and Ril surged into the center of them to bring the fight to a standstill. No one could fight or move when Ril claimed the water as his own, and so the battle came to an end and the spirits went their separate ways. Ril was determined to make sure that the fight would not continue, and so he tethered himself to the Icewarden’s waters, claiming the sea around the Southern Icefield as his. He stayed for many years. The cold froze his body over, forming scales of black ice and translucent blue fins. Eventually, a shell froze over him, and he could maintain a body that could fly above the water. And fly he did. A storm was raging, with wind, lightning, and ice clashing violently. A curse upon the land he set out to fix, and so he soared into its depths in search of the eye.

He never found it. Ril emerged on the other side and met the Clan Kaminoie. He continues to search for that eye, to one day end the endless storm, with the help of the Vanguard of Kaminoie. He doesn’t consider himself a part of the group, but everyone else begs to differ.

Let me know if you would like any changes, edits, etc.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19