Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kam's Designs & Customs?
1 2 3
Went on a small hiatus so now I'm doing occasional adopts to get back into the groove (and get rid of my rustiness lol) :]

I prioritize FRC/USD (via voucher for RLC) >> Art > Trade

Available designs in 2nd post, custom/gijinka form in 3rd

subbed no need to ping
(do ping person you're outbidding if bidding for designs!)
Went on a small hiatus so now I'm doing occasional adopts to get back into the groove (and get rid of my rustiness lol) :]

I prioritize FRC/USD (via voucher for RLC) >> Art > Trade

Available designs in 2nd post, custom/gijinka form in 3rd

subbed no need to ping
(do ping person you're outbidding if bidding for designs!)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
[center][b]New Character(s)[/b] [url=https://toyhou.se/26007942.bird-thing][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78283232_mJndQGYB00uMIs4.png[/img][/url] CB: 600g by @/NostalgicBreeze
New Character(s)

78283232_mJndQGYB00uMIs4.png

CB: 600g by @/NostalgicBreeze
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[center][b]The ~Custom~ Section[/b] [i]Always open for submissions[/i] Basically you send in a form (below), along with an offer, and I'll ping back if I end up being interested in it. It can range from a chibi to a full body (which is hella rare since I don’t even do full bodies for my own ocs lmao). Up to vibes, really [quote=form] [b]Username/ID:[/b] [b]Inspiration:[/b] (Quotes, images, songs, etc. go here) [b]Elements You Want:[/b] (e.g. you want them to wear a parka, have shoulder length hair, etc) [b]Offer:[/b] [/quote] I am open to most things, but here's a general list. I'll let you know if there's anything I can't do in your request if applicable[/center] [color=green]Yeah![/color] - Human(oid) - Suits/Dress Shirts (Esp with open collar) - Male/Androgynous - Short~Long-ish Hair (Really like curtain bangs, slicked/brushed back, and undercuts) - Masks (e.g. gas masks) - Chains, Jewelry, Metals :] [center][color=orange]Maybe?[/color] - Lots of details - Tactical stuff (e.g. bullet-proof vests) - Robes/Dresses/Gowns - [i]Super[/i] Feminine (just not real good at em, can still do feminine tho) - Motorcycle/Bike/Astronaut Helmets (I wish I could) - Frills [/center] [right][color=red]Can't Do[/color] - Super Short Hair (Crew cuts and the like) - Overly Stylized Proportions - Complex Laces - Fully Animal/Furry/Feral - NSFW/Highly Suggestive
The ~Custom~ Section
Always open for submissions

Basically you send in a form (below), along with an offer, and I'll ping back if I end up being interested in it.
It can range from a chibi to a full body (which is hella rare since I don’t even do full bodies for my own ocs lmao). Up to vibes, really
form wrote:
Username/ID:
Inspiration: (Quotes, images, songs, etc. go here)
Elements You Want: (e.g. you want them to wear a parka, have shoulder length hair, etc)
Offer:

I am open to most things, but here's a general list. I'll let you know if there's anything I can't do in your request if applicable

Yeah!
- Human(oid)
- Suits/Dress Shirts (Esp with open collar)
- Male/Androgynous
- Short~Long-ish Hair (Really like curtain bangs, slicked/brushed back, and undercuts)
- Masks (e.g. gas masks)
- Chains, Jewelry, Metals :]
Maybe?
- Lots of details
- Tactical stuff (e.g. bullet-proof vests)
- Robes/Dresses/Gowns
- Super Feminine (just not real good at em, can still do feminine tho)
- Motorcycle/Bike/Astronaut Helmets (I wish I could)
- Frills
Can't Do
- Super Short Hair (Crew cuts and the like)
- Overly Stylized Proportions
- Complex Laces
- Fully Animal/Furry/Feral
- NSFW/Highly Suggestive
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
nvm making this a res post
feel free to post below vv
nvm making this a res post
feel free to post below vv
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
@pinglist-21092 new guy idk [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77548770_dI2vzja6KuFN12w.png[/img]
@Bucket of Cheese Puffs
new guy idk
77548770_dI2vzja6KuFN12w.png
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
sb for star general, i love his design sm.. also if i do end up getting him i was wondering if you’d be willing to do a fullbody chibi design or something if i paid extra? if not that’s completely fine though!
sb for star general, i love his design sm.. also if i do end up getting him i was wondering if you’d be willing to do a fullbody chibi design or something if i paid extra? if not that’s completely fine though!
@Fallenleaf27
Noted! I'm happy with how he turned out ww
Yep, I could do that! Not really sure how much extra I'd be looking for, but we could discuss further if he ends up being sold to you ^^
@Fallenleaf27
Noted! I'm happy with how he turned out ww
Yep, I could do that! Not really sure how much extra I'd be looking for, but we could discuss further if he ends up being sold to you ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
hello! for customs, would you be open to designing outfits for existing characters? :o
hello! for customs, would you be open to designing outfits for existing characters? :o
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@XXVeil
Heya! I'm open to it, but it mostly depends on what the vibe is and what elements you'd want in the outfit ^^
@XXVeil
Heya! I'm open to it, but it mostly depends on what the vibe is and what elements you'd want in the outfit ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
sb on the moldy witch plz! (I LOVE MOLD)
also when do the auctions end?
sb on the moldy witch plz! (I LOVE MOLD)
also when do the auctions end?
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
1 2 3