Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Lore Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][img]https://frostlightlesscreenshots.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/2/0/112068233/lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png[/img] [size=1]@imginate @StarsAndMoon[/size] Friendly ping! There are four (4) slots available! Only rule is be civil. [/center]
lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png

@imginate @StarsAndMoon

Friendly ping! There are four (4) slots available! Only rule is be civil.

5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
hi again! [s]i’ll reserve two in one go :> will edit with the form here when I’m done![/s] @Frostlightles [b]Username |[/b] imginate [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80153275][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801533/80153275_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] older twin of Kanaloa (below v) [b]Other | [/b] named after an ancient Hawaiian god, if that can help you! other than their relation, anything else can be made up! [b]Username |[/b] imginate [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80153278][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801533/80153278_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] younger twin of Kane (above ^) [b]Other | [/b] named after an ancient Hawaiian god, like Kane! other than their relation, anything else can be made up!
hi again! i’ll reserve two in one go :> will edit with the form here when I’m done!

@Frostlightles
Username | imginate
Factual Bio Order | Drafted
Dragon image/link | 80153275_350.png
Key Information | older twin of Kanaloa (below v)
Other | named after an ancient Hawaiian god, if that can help you! other than their relation, anything else can be made up!

Username | imginate
Dragon image/link | 80153278_350.png
Key Information | younger twin of Kane (above ^)
Other | named after an ancient Hawaiian god, like Kane! other than their relation, anything else can be made up!
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@imginate

Confirmed! And oh my gosh Hawaiian mythology is my jam. I'll go grab my book of mythologies off my shelf for some inspo haha.
@imginate

Confirmed! And oh my gosh Hawaiian mythology is my jam. I'll go grab my book of mythologies off my shelf for some inspo haha.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Frostlightles Mind if I reserve the other two? I’ll need to edit later though, just woke up and all!
@Frostlightles Mind if I reserve the other two? I’ll need to edit later though, just woke up and all!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@Frostlightles Might I snag a slot? (Just saw that comment above reserving 2, so I'll just keep this here for me to copy+paste when you're open again?) [b]Username |[/b] Kaminome [b]Factual | [/b] Drafted [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80992667][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/809927/80992667_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Information |[/b] He/They They're two, but they think so alike they're basically one They do not care whether what they do affects others or not But they do have some semblance of honor and morals There's that little... thing in their bio? At the bottom
@Frostlightles
Might I snag a slot? (Just saw that comment above reserving 2, so I'll just keep this here for me to copy+paste when you're open again?)
Username | Kaminome
Factual | Drafted
Dragon image/link | 80992667_350.png
Information |
He/They
They're two, but they think so alike they're basically one
They do not care whether what they do affects others or not
But they do have some semblance of honor and morals
There's that little... thing in their bio? At the bottom
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@StarsAndMoon
Go ahead and reserve!

@Kaminome
The final slot is simply me waiting on an order to be verbally confirmed. Once that’s done, I’ll slot you in. ^u^
@StarsAndMoon
Go ahead and reserve!

@Kaminome
The final slot is simply me waiting on an order to be verbally confirmed. Once that’s done, I’ll slot you in. ^u^
@Frostlightles Figured I’d just make a new post since I’m not sure how pings work with edits! One of the sins since they caught your eye, and another I wanted lore for! [b]Username |[/b] StarsAndMoon [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57186110][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/571862/57186110_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] A formerly normal dragon transformed into the manifestation of Gluttony through contact with a cursed goblet, unable to resist its temptation (represented by his familiar!) [b]Other | [/b] He’ll manifest through the object and try to spread its curse onto other dragons. [b]Username |[/b] StarsAndMoon [b]Narrative Bio Type | [/b] Scene [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65072941][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650730/65072941_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] They tend a garden on the surface and for the clan, but the plants are fused with the dragon themself through Plague and Shadow magic. There’s a tunnel and passage under their garden that leads to the plants’ roots. I’ll leave the scene’s details (and what’s down there, if you want) up to you. [b]Other | [/b] Everything about them is just kind of… wrong? They’re a little too big for a normal dragon, a little too eerie to look at, they have a little too creepy of a smile.
@Frostlightles Figured I’d just make a new post since I’m not sure how pings work with edits! One of the sins since they caught your eye, and another I wanted lore for!
Username | StarsAndMoon
Dragon image/link | 57186110_350.png
Key Information | A formerly normal dragon transformed into the manifestation of Gluttony through contact with a cursed goblet, unable to resist its temptation (represented by his familiar!)
Other | He’ll manifest through the object and try to spread its curse onto other dragons.

Username | StarsAndMoon
Narrative Bio Type | Scene
Dragon image/link | 65072941_350.png
Key Information | They tend a garden on the surface and for the clan, but the plants are fused with the dragon themself through Plague and Shadow magic. There’s a tunnel and passage under their garden that leads to the plants’ roots. I’ll leave the scene’s details (and what’s down there, if you want) up to you.
Other | Everything about them is just kind of… wrong? They’re a little too big for a normal dragon, a little too eerie to look at, they have a little too creepy of a smile.
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

Confirmed! Love me some minor body horror elements.

(In the future, you can just edit the post you had reserved. Once a post has a ping placed, that same ping will not be sent out. I’d be able to see it either way).
@StarsAndMoon

Confirmed! Love me some minor body horror elements.

(In the future, you can just edit the post you had reserved. Once a post has a ping placed, that same ping will not be sent out. I’d be able to see it either way).
@Kaminome

A slot has opened and your order has been confirmed!

Just for clarity's sake, is the quote in the bio referencing your Unnamed Abe, or a direct quote of them speaking to someone else?
@Kaminome

A slot has opened and your order has been confirmed!

Just for clarity's sake, is the quote in the bio referencing your Unnamed Abe, or a direct quote of them speaking to someone else?
@imginate Going to a cafe really did just make the gears in my head go, haha. Here are the drafts for Kane and Kanaloa! Please let me know if you'd like any edits or changes. [quote name=Kane]Before the world and the deities, there was darkness. Within that darkness, entities thrived in lawful chaos, until billions of star fragments and an unquantifiable mass that would be called magic spelled the end of their reign. In the collapse of their universe, the entities shattered themselves into the new one, breaking apart and recombining as the elements that composed the world that would form. One such entity became the earth and a badlands rich in clay, and when Lightweaver shaped her creations, out of that red brought two into existence. They started as one, but Kane, feeling unique in the clay body, pulled themself from the form and became their own. It was Kane who opened their eyes first, shook the sheen from their scales, and dried their wings under the sun. For a minute, it was peaceful, and then Kanaloa became themself, and thus began the twins' endless bickering. They travel across the world, finding resting points of interest in the clans they happen across. Their services narrow down to delivery on the productive days, and spontaneous ‘theater’ shows for the rest. Kane views the world in black and white, with a moral compass carved into the steel of their resolve. They view what is right and what is wrong, and judge character accordingly with dispassionate finality. To Kane, what they conclude is the absolute truth. Most of the twins' heated debates begin with this. To outsiders, they seem quite dysfunctional. In truth, their words complete each other: it fills the vacancies in both their minds. They would not exist without being separate, both in body and in mind. [/quote] [quote name=Kanaloa]Before the world and the deities, there was darkness. Within that darkness, entities thrived in lawful chaos, until billions of star fragments and an unquantifiable mass that would be called magic spelled the end of their reign. In the collapse of their universe, the entities shattered themselves into the new one, breaking apart and recombining as the elements that composed the world that would form. One such entity became the earth and a badlands rich in clay, and when Lightweaver shaped her creations, out of that red brought two into existence. Kanaloa took shape after the absence of Kane. They filled in that hole in their form with stone and soil and joined their twin in the sun. Kanaloa was quick to bring up the subject of the sun itself, and upon Kane’s matter-of-fact response, rebutted with their own observations. Thus began their endless bickering. They travel across the world, Kanaloa taking charge of their routes and leading them towards interesting clans and locations. It was Kanaloa that suggested taking up a job, and it was Kanaloa who ruined their initiation as couriers. The resulting argument from that failure landed them an audience that paid a pretty penny to hear their disputes. Kanaloa bases their thoughts on collections of observations and the words of others. Their view is never complete, nor is their mind. They are both naïveté and wary, a constant fluctuation of emotions and opinions absorbed from all around them, and that shapes their outlook. Nothing is ever absolute in Kanaloa’s mind, because everything, including themself, is always changing. So, whenever Kane resolves their outlook, Kanaloa is quick to judge. To outsiders, they seem quite dysfunctional. In truth, their words complete each other: it fills the vacancies in both their minds. They would not exist without being separate, both in body and in mind. [/quote] Love the two from one archetype in mythologies.
@imginate
Going to a cafe really did just make the gears in my head go, haha. Here are the drafts for Kane and Kanaloa! Please let me know if you'd like any edits or changes.
Kane wrote:
Before the world and the deities, there was darkness. Within that darkness, entities thrived in lawful chaos, until billions of star fragments and an unquantifiable mass that would be called magic spelled the end of their reign. In the collapse of their universe, the entities shattered themselves into the new one, breaking apart and recombining as the elements that composed the world that would form.

One such entity became the earth and a badlands rich in clay, and when Lightweaver shaped her creations, out of that red brought two into existence.

They started as one, but Kane, feeling unique in the clay body, pulled themself from the form and became their own. It was Kane who opened their eyes first, shook the sheen from their scales, and dried their wings under the sun. For a minute, it was peaceful, and then Kanaloa became themself, and thus began the twins' endless bickering. They travel across the world, finding resting points of interest in the clans they happen across. Their services narrow down to delivery on the productive days, and spontaneous ‘theater’ shows for the rest.

Kane views the world in black and white, with a moral compass carved into the steel of their resolve. They view what is right and what is wrong, and judge character accordingly with dispassionate finality. To Kane, what they conclude is the absolute truth. Most of the twins' heated debates begin with this.

To outsiders, they seem quite dysfunctional. In truth, their words complete each other: it fills the vacancies in both their minds. They would not exist without being separate, both in body and in mind.

Kanaloa wrote:
Before the world and the deities, there was darkness. Within that darkness, entities thrived in lawful chaos, until billions of star fragments and an unquantifiable mass that would be called magic spelled the end of their reign. In the collapse of their universe, the entities shattered themselves into the new one, breaking apart and recombining as the elements that composed the world that would form.

One such entity became the earth and a badlands rich in clay, and when Lightweaver shaped her creations, out of that red brought two into existence.

Kanaloa took shape after the absence of Kane. They filled in that hole in their form with stone and soil and joined their twin in the sun. Kanaloa was quick to bring up the subject of the sun itself, and upon Kane’s matter-of-fact response, rebutted with their own observations. Thus began their endless bickering. They travel across the world, Kanaloa taking charge of their routes and leading them towards interesting clans and locations. It was Kanaloa that suggested taking up a job, and it was Kanaloa who ruined their initiation as couriers. The resulting argument from that failure landed them an audience that paid a pretty penny to hear their disputes.

Kanaloa bases their thoughts on collections of observations and the words of others. Their view is never complete, nor is their mind. They are both naïveté and wary, a constant fluctuation of emotions and opinions absorbed from all around them, and that shapes their outlook. Nothing is ever absolute in Kanaloa’s mind, because everything, including themself, is always changing. So, whenever Kane resolves their outlook, Kanaloa is quick to judge.

To outsiders, they seem quite dysfunctional. In truth, their words complete each other: it fills the vacancies in both their minds. They would not exist without being separate, both in body and in mind.

Love the two from one archetype in mythologies.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19