Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Lore Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Frostlightles
Perfection, as always ^^
Tysm!! Sending payment over!
(Ril's lore omg i love it sm-)

Btw, do you write for dergs only or would you be up to writing for non-dragon characters? :0 (I've got so many blank characters lmao)
@Frostlightles
Perfection, as always ^^
Tysm!! Sending payment over!
(Ril's lore omg i love it sm-)

Btw, do you write for dergs only or would you be up to writing for non-dragon characters? :0 (I've got so many blank characters lmao)
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
Let me know when you open again!
Let me know when you open again!
@Kaminome I do also write for non-dragon characters! You're not the first person who asked, so I'll add it to my info haha.

@Grow Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist.
@Kaminome I do also write for non-dragon characters! You're not the first person who asked, so I'll add it to my info haha.

@Grow Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@hawketh Hello! Here's the draft! As you requested, I took the wheel. Unfortuantely, I could [i]only[/i] take the wheel and had no control over the gas pedal, and so I careened off a cliff. Oopsies :3c Please let me know if you'd like edits or changes or if I missed something that very much needs to be added to make this work. Cheers! [quote=The Battle Before The Fall]The heavens were bleeding. Thick and heavy cascades from the sky to the earth. Drenching the land and mingling with mortals and the fallen. Torrin charged through the rivers of blood, forcing himself through the thicket with all his might. Crashing through the forest, he broke free into a red-stained clearing. A small group in the center clambered to action, raising their weapons and holding their ground. Torrin realized just as quickly as the battalion that they were on the same side. “Torrin, sir!” One of them limped forward and bowed their head, a colonel sigil on their breastplate. “The heretic’s forces have retreated, but Amunrahx has breached our defenses.” “Colonel,” Torrin nodded back. “Where is he now?” “In Godhome.” They answered. “ We tried to stop him from passing the barrier, but he cut us down in a flash. We’re grounded now, tending to our wounded. The Blackstaff went after him.” “Damnit, Bright.” Torrin hissed under his breath. He paced, surveying the sky. Blood and blue and the shining sun. No sign of Amunrahx’s army. Only their own. “Get your wounded to safety!” He barked out, and the battalion scrambled to follow his orders. “Any who can still fight regroup with the line. Send your scouts after the army. Find what Amunrahx’s forces are planning and make sure they do not get behind us. Hold this point. The Blackstaff and I will deal with Amunrahx.” With those words and a chorus of affirmatives, Torrin spread his wings and shot into the sky. He flew faster than he ever had, faster than any mortal could dream. His wings were silver as Elistraee’s blessing aided him in his ascent. A presence stirred to life over his shoulder; two invisible eyes blinking out of slumber. The clouds broke apart in a single beat of his wings, and he soared over the white sea they became. His path ahead began to shimmer. The endless barrier stretched across the sky. Torrin shoved down his instincts to stop and flew even faster. His entire body lit up in gold and silver as he reached the edge of the divide. Elistraee reached out just as he did. He cut through the barrier like skin against a sharp knife. His vision blurred, then sharpened into a new world. Ancient monoliths and impossible architecture shining holy and built across a ground of light. It was his first time seeing Godhome and he had no time to take it all in. It was broken. The land was soaked under the blood of the Gods. Their bodies were strewn about, donning broken armor and shattered weapons. Torrin shot through the land, weaving through the path of destruction. He tracked the bloodshed to a towering temple, and beside it was Amunrahx. It was impossible to not see him. The heretic was a giant. In the home of the Gods, he seemed more in place than Torrin. His horns curled up his head like the branches of an ancient oak, making his towering form that much more imposing. Against the darkness of Amunrahx’s crimson hide, Torrin spotted a blazing light. The heretic’s claws raked through the air, sending out blazing blades of light, and the fiery light ducked and dodged them. The blades sliced into the ground and the buildings around them, sending the golden stone crashing to the ground. The Blackstaff slammed aside a blade of light with his staff, sending it up toward Amunrahx’s head. The giant did not flinch as the blade slammed against his maw, ricocheting off his skin. He raised his claw again. Torrin was faster. With the speed of lightning, he withdrew his daggers and slammed his body into the heretic’s open hand. The silver shield around Torrin’s body cracked at the impact, but so did the bones under Amunrahx’s skin. Pulverized under Torrin’s speed. His blades only bounced off the crimson skin, but a satisfying amount of damage was done nonetheless. Amunrahx roared in pain. Godhome trembled under the power-soaked sound. Torrin retreated to Bright’s side. The Blackstaff was glowing, calm in his eyes even as the flames of Suzaku continued to blaze. Torrin felt Elistraee’s joy over his shoulder at the presence of the other Goddess. Torrin felt that same relief stir. “How dare you!” The giant snarled, wings unfurling. “You rats!” “My weapons were ineffective.” Torrin ignored him and turned his eyes to Bright, getting right to the point. He sheathed his blades and shoved down other emotions for the time being. “The impact broke his bones underneath, but the skin remains intact.” Bright nods. “I noticed that as well. Near invulnerability. He’s absorbed enough power to be able to mimic what a true God harbors.” “Damn it.” They split as spidery lightning jumped between them. The energy poured from the giant’s mouth as he breathed the power of other gods. Stolen power. Torrin twisted out of the crackling legs of energy, distancing himself from the giant from the sky. Amunrahx’s broken hand was twitching, slowly repairing the damage. For now, he limped. His wings had stretched themselves to full, making his presence even more imposing. Imposing, but not intimidating. Elistraee at his side, Bright on the other, he had no reason to fear a False God. “On your mark.” Torrin said. “Any attempt at peace died the moment he tore past the barrier and blood spilled all the way to earth.” Bright growled. He drew his staff, and it burst into flames along with the rest of him. “Mark.” In unison, Torrin called to the dark, and Bright the light. Both answered their calls in full. The shadow below Amunrahx fell under Torrin’s control. He drew it upward, and they consumed the giant and pinned him to the ground. The heretic roared, flailing against the bindings. Torrin grit his teeth and held fast. Bright dove, carrying rays of light as he plummeted, sharpening them into spikes. They rained down on the giant. Like rain, they fell right off. His skin remained unmarred. Bright swooped out of the way as the giant’s tail thrashed and tried to grab him. Torrin made the shadow wind itself tighter around the giant. If blades wouldn’t work, he’d crush the heretic into dust. Amunrahx opened his mouth and the air itself turned to nothing. He plummeted to the ground, and in that moment of shock, he let go of the shadow. Amunrahx tore free. “Is that all you have?” The giant mocked. Bright answered by slamming his staff into the ground, and the land around Amunrahx burst into flames. The giant took to the sky, collapsing ruins with the force of his wings, and Torrin followed. With Elistraee’s will, She summoned a crooked blade of silver in his claws. His wings turned silver and gold as the speed he held before returned, and he shot past the giant and carved the blade up his stomach. Scales tore from the skin. A line of exposed skin appeared where the blade sliced. “Now!” He called down. Just as the word was uttered, a spike of light shot from the ground and slammed into the exposed skin. The giant was forced backward, flailing, and Torrin grabbed all the shadows he could. A wall rose from the ruins, and between the blade of light and the wall of shadow, Amunrahx’s heart was pierced. It was a sickening noise, and Torrin smiled as the giant struggled. He landed at Bright’s side. The Blackstaff had his staff pointed towards the giant, the spike of light still growing as it forced its way deeper. Only when the giant stopped struggling, did they let go of the borrowed power, and the giant crumbled to heaven’s floor, slick in blood. The impact shook the land. Torrin examined the body first. The wound was burning from within. Nothing spilled. Amunrahx’s eyes followed him. “Still alive.” Torrin said. The giant clawed uselessly at the ground, breath stuttering. “You’ll die soon enough once you don’t have the strength to hold onto all that stolen power. It may take a while if you’re stubborn.” The giant's eyes are locked onto him as Torrin paces, smiling. “That is a fate I wouldn’t wish upon anyone. But I'll make an exception for you, False God.” A growl bubbled up with a breath of smoke. Somehow, the giant was able to utter a word, but it was too quiet to make out. “What was it you said? Speak up.” Torrin prodded the giant’s face with his blade, relishing in the moment. A heretic such as this did not deserve mercy, and for once he feels like Bright agreed. The Blackstaff has not yet intervened. The giant wheezed. His eyes wide, crazed, as he managed to say his words at last. “Mine. Not [i]yours.[/i]” In a sudden surge of strength, neither of them could have predicted, Amunrahx slammed his claws into the blood around him. Torrin slashed out. A single, unknown, word slipped from the False God’s lips just as Torrin dragged his blade across Amunrahx’s jugular. The heretic sputtered and died, his blood mingling with that which he’d spilled, but the damage was done. Just as the heretic’s eyes closed, the heavens shuddered. The sound that followed was unlike anything Torrin had ever heard. The sky was splitting open, Godhome crumbling around them, and the head-splitting noise was like death itself. He felt Elistraee’s horror before his own, spurred by what might have been her eyes widening. He spun on his heels to face the horror the Goddess saw. It was a spirit in the likeness of the body the transparent figure stood over. They were looking down at it in the same horror he felt in Elistraee. Their gaze shifted to their claws, their body shuddering with the heavens. [i]“Oh.”[/i] The God whispered. Their voice sounded mortified even as it trembled into existence. [i]“This isn’t right.”[/i] Their shimmering form flickered away as the shadows crawled across the floor. The movement was uncanny, wrong, and it took him a moment to realize why. He snapped his gaze above. The sun. It was the sun. Moving across the sky faster than a cycle should. No. Not just moving. Growing smaller as it shifted across the sky. For an agonizing moment, Torrin watched it shrink without a single thought in his mind. Then, all at once, the realization struck. Torrin lept towards Bright. A spell for protection entwined with Elistraee’s blessing at his panicked intent. Bright, the same realization etched into his eyes, turned to Torrin, and ran as well. He reached for Torrin, casting a protection of his own silently under Suzaku’s fiery breath. Their spell shields crashed together and wove into the might of both Goddesses’ blessings. They grasped each other tight. The heavens collapsed and fell to earth. The world tilted on an axis, careened out of orbit, and plummeted into darkness. [/quote] Here is the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/18W1nqwz32E5tVxkxwSce_tffQvG0eW80PG6ZrKY4YCM/edit?usp=sharing]google doc [/url]for your control-c/control-v pleasure.
@hawketh

Hello! Here's the draft! As you requested, I took the wheel. Unfortuantely, I could only take the wheel and had no control over the gas pedal, and so I careened off a cliff. Oopsies :3c Please let me know if you'd like edits or changes or if I missed something that very much needs to be added to make this work. Cheers!

The Battle Before The Fall wrote:
The heavens were bleeding. Thick and heavy cascades from the sky to the earth. Drenching the land and mingling with mortals and the fallen.

Torrin charged through the rivers of blood, forcing himself through the thicket with all his might. Crashing through the forest, he broke free into a red-stained clearing. A small group in the center clambered to action, raising their weapons and holding their ground.

Torrin realized just as quickly as the battalion that they were on the same side.

“Torrin, sir!” One of them limped forward and bowed their head, a colonel sigil on their breastplate. “The heretic’s forces have retreated, but Amunrahx has breached our defenses.”

“Colonel,” Torrin nodded back. “Where is he now?”

“In Godhome.” They answered. “ We tried to stop him from passing the barrier, but he cut us down in a flash. We’re grounded now, tending to our wounded. The Blackstaff went after him.”

“Damnit, Bright.” Torrin hissed under his breath. He paced, surveying the sky. Blood and blue and the shining sun. No sign of Amunrahx’s army. Only their own.

“Get your wounded to safety!” He barked out, and the battalion scrambled to follow his orders. “Any who can still fight regroup with the line. Send your scouts after the army. Find what Amunrahx’s forces are planning and make sure they do not get behind us. Hold this point. The Blackstaff and I will deal with Amunrahx.”

With those words and a chorus of affirmatives, Torrin spread his wings and shot into the sky.

He flew faster than he ever had, faster than any mortal could dream. His wings were silver as Elistraee’s blessing aided him in his ascent. A presence stirred to life over his shoulder; two invisible eyes blinking out of slumber. The clouds broke apart in a single beat of his wings, and he soared over the white sea they became.

His path ahead began to shimmer. The endless barrier stretched across the sky. Torrin shoved down his instincts to stop and flew even faster. His entire body lit up in gold and silver as he reached the edge of the divide. Elistraee reached out just as he did.

He cut through the barrier like skin against a sharp knife.

His vision blurred, then sharpened into a new world. Ancient monoliths and impossible architecture shining holy and built across a ground of light. It was his first time seeing Godhome and he had no time to take it all in.

It was broken. The land was soaked under the blood of the Gods. Their bodies were strewn about, donning broken armor and shattered weapons.

Torrin shot through the land, weaving through the path of destruction. He tracked the bloodshed to a towering temple, and beside it was Amunrahx.

It was impossible to not see him. The heretic was a giant. In the home of the Gods, he seemed more in place than Torrin. His horns curled up his head like the branches of an ancient oak, making his towering form that much more imposing. Against the darkness of Amunrahx’s crimson hide, Torrin spotted a blazing light. The heretic’s claws raked through the air, sending out blazing blades of light, and the fiery light ducked and dodged them. The blades sliced into the ground and the buildings around them, sending the golden stone crashing to the ground.

The Blackstaff slammed aside a blade of light with his staff, sending it up toward Amunrahx’s head. The giant did not flinch as the blade slammed against his maw, ricocheting off his skin. He raised his claw again.

Torrin was faster. With the speed of lightning, he withdrew his daggers and slammed his body into the heretic’s open hand. The silver shield around Torrin’s body cracked at the impact, but so did the bones under Amunrahx’s skin. Pulverized under Torrin’s speed. His blades only bounced off the crimson skin, but a satisfying amount of damage was done nonetheless.

Amunrahx roared in pain. Godhome trembled under the power-soaked sound.

Torrin retreated to Bright’s side. The Blackstaff was glowing, calm in his eyes even as the flames of Suzaku continued to blaze. Torrin felt Elistraee’s joy over his shoulder at the presence of the other Goddess. Torrin felt that same relief stir.

“How dare you!” The giant snarled, wings unfurling. “You rats!”

“My weapons were ineffective.” Torrin ignored him and turned his eyes to Bright, getting right to the point. He sheathed his blades and shoved down other emotions for the time being. “The impact broke his bones underneath, but the skin remains intact.”

Bright nods. “I noticed that as well. Near invulnerability. He’s absorbed enough power to be able to mimic what a true God harbors.”

“Damn it.”

They split as spidery lightning jumped between them. The energy poured from the giant’s mouth as he breathed the power of other gods. Stolen power. Torrin twisted out of the crackling legs of energy, distancing himself from the giant from the sky. Amunrahx’s broken hand was twitching, slowly repairing the damage. For now, he limped. His wings had stretched themselves to full, making his presence even more imposing.

Imposing, but not intimidating. Elistraee at his side, Bright on the other, he had no reason to fear a False God.

“On your mark.” Torrin said.

“Any attempt at peace died the moment he tore past the barrier and blood spilled all the way to earth.” Bright growled. He drew his staff, and it burst into flames along with the rest of him. “Mark.”

In unison, Torrin called to the dark, and Bright the light. Both answered their calls in full.

The shadow below Amunrahx fell under Torrin’s control. He drew it upward, and they consumed the giant and pinned him to the ground. The heretic roared, flailing against the bindings. Torrin grit his teeth and held fast. Bright dove, carrying rays of light as he plummeted, sharpening them into spikes. They rained down on the giant.

Like rain, they fell right off. His skin remained unmarred.

Bright swooped out of the way as the giant’s tail thrashed and tried to grab him. Torrin made the shadow wind itself tighter around the giant. If blades wouldn’t work, he’d crush the heretic into dust.

Amunrahx opened his mouth and the air itself turned to nothing. He plummeted to the ground, and in that moment of shock, he let go of the shadow. Amunrahx tore free.

“Is that all you have?” The giant mocked.

Bright answered by slamming his staff into the ground, and the land around Amunrahx burst into flames. The giant took to the sky, collapsing ruins with the force of his wings, and Torrin followed. With Elistraee’s will, She summoned a crooked blade of silver in his claws. His wings turned silver and gold as the speed he held before returned, and he shot past the giant and carved the blade up his stomach.

Scales tore from the skin. A line of exposed skin appeared where the blade sliced.

“Now!” He called down.

Just as the word was uttered, a spike of light shot from the ground and slammed into the exposed skin. The giant was forced backward, flailing, and Torrin grabbed all the shadows he could. A wall rose from the ruins, and between the blade of light and the wall of shadow, Amunrahx’s heart was pierced.

It was a sickening noise, and Torrin smiled as the giant struggled.

He landed at Bright’s side. The Blackstaff had his staff pointed towards the giant, the spike of light still growing as it forced its way deeper. Only when the giant stopped struggling, did they let go of the borrowed power, and the giant crumbled to heaven’s floor, slick in blood. The impact shook the land.

Torrin examined the body first. The wound was burning from within. Nothing spilled. Amunrahx’s eyes followed him.

“Still alive.” Torrin said.

The giant clawed uselessly at the ground, breath stuttering.

“You’ll die soon enough once you don’t have the strength to hold onto all that stolen power. It may take a while if you’re stubborn.”

The giant's eyes are locked onto him as Torrin paces, smiling. “That is a fate I wouldn’t wish upon anyone. But I'll make an exception for you, False God.”

A growl bubbled up with a breath of smoke. Somehow, the giant was able to utter a word, but it was too quiet to make out.

“What was it you said? Speak up.” Torrin prodded the giant’s face with his blade, relishing in the moment. A heretic such as this did not deserve mercy, and for once he feels like Bright agreed. The Blackstaff has not yet intervened.

The giant wheezed. His eyes wide, crazed, as he managed to say his words at last.

“Mine. Not yours.

In a sudden surge of strength, neither of them could have predicted, Amunrahx slammed his claws into the blood around him. Torrin slashed out.

A single, unknown, word slipped from the False God’s lips just as Torrin dragged his blade across Amunrahx’s jugular.

The heretic sputtered and died, his blood mingling with that which he’d spilled, but the damage was done.

Just as the heretic’s eyes closed, the heavens shuddered. The sound that followed was unlike anything Torrin had ever heard. The sky was splitting open, Godhome crumbling around them, and the head-splitting noise was like death itself.

He felt Elistraee’s horror before his own, spurred by what might have been her eyes widening. He spun on his heels to face the horror the Goddess saw.

It was a spirit in the likeness of the body the transparent figure stood over. They were looking down at it in the same horror he felt in Elistraee. Their gaze shifted to their claws, their body shuddering with the heavens.

“Oh.” The God whispered. Their voice sounded mortified even as it trembled into existence.

“This isn’t right.”

Their shimmering form flickered away as the shadows crawled across the floor. The movement was uncanny, wrong, and it took him a moment to realize why.

He snapped his gaze above.

The sun. It was the sun. Moving across the sky faster than a cycle should.

No. Not just moving. Growing smaller as it shifted across the sky.

For an agonizing moment, Torrin watched it shrink without a single thought in his mind. Then, all at once, the realization struck.

Torrin lept towards Bright. A spell for protection entwined with Elistraee’s blessing at his panicked intent. Bright, the same realization etched into his eyes, turned to Torrin, and ran as well. He reached for Torrin, casting a protection of his own silently under Suzaku’s fiery breath.

Their spell shields crashed together and wove into the might of both Goddesses’ blessings. They grasped each other tight.

The heavens collapsed and fell to earth. The world tilted on an axis, careened out of orbit, and plummeted into darkness.

Here is the google doc for your control-c/control-v pleasure.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
AHHHH AND MANY MORE SCREAMS!!!
YOU CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT!!

IM!!! Will they be okay!? (Spoilers: Yes, but also AHHH)

I LOVED this! The visuals! He tension! The BRUTALITY of their attacks! You write action so well, and so neatly, the fight felt clear and distinct without sacrificing any momentum and I LOVE IT!!

I love how well they work as a team, I love how creative you got with their powers! Thank you so much ;_; I love thiiiis
AHHHH AND MANY MORE SCREAMS!!!
YOU CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT!!

IM!!! Will they be okay!? (Spoilers: Yes, but also AHHH)

I LOVED this! The visuals! He tension! The BRUTALITY of their attacks! You write action so well, and so neatly, the fight felt clear and distinct without sacrificing any momentum and I LOVE IT!!

I love how well they work as a team, I love how creative you got with their powers! Thank you so much ;_; I love thiiiis
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[size=1]@imginate @StarsAndMoon @LivelyLayla @Kaminome @Starwing36 @Grow[/size] [center][img]https://frostlightlesscreenshots.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/2/0/112068233/lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png[/img] Good timezone pinglist pals! A friendly ping letting y'all know shop is open! All 5 slots are available. Please read the notes before you post an order and be civil! Thank you. <3 [/center]
@imginate @StarsAndMoon @LivelyLayla @Kaminome @Starwing36 @Grow
lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png

Good timezone pinglist pals! A friendly ping letting y'all know shop is open! All 5 slots are available. Please read the notes before you post an order and be civil! Thank you. <3

Nabbing a slot ^^

@Frostlightles
Username | Kaminome
Factual Bio Order | Drafted
Dragon image/link | Bucket (AKA Edward lol)
Key Information | All notes (lore and personality) in the second form here!
Other | N/A!
Nabbing a slot ^^

@Frostlightles
Username | Kaminome
Factual Bio Order | Drafted
Dragon image/link | Bucket (AKA Edward lol)
Key Information | All notes (lore and personality) in the second form here!
Other | N/A!
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Kaminome

Order confirmed! Ooooo. What a funky armor lad~
@Kaminome

Order confirmed! Ooooo. What a funky armor lad~
@Frostlightles Hey! Mind if I DM you again? This is similar to the last one you did, but I have a few less details this time and I might need some help figuring it out!
@Frostlightles Hey! Mind if I DM you again? This is similar to the last one you did, but I have a few less details this time and I might need some help figuring it out!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

Yep! Go for it. I'll confirm this as an order. :D
@StarsAndMoon

Yep! Go for it. I'll confirm this as an order. :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19