Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Lore Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Kaminome Took a break between assignments to do something fun and finish your bios. :D Let me know if you’d like any changes, edits, or corrections. [quote name=Bones]His name wasn’t Bones originally. He had another one a long time ago, but he always liked the taste of marrow and the crunchy bits of calcium. They nicknamed him off of that habit, and it stuck. Lots of things stuck. The world is a magnificent place, after all. So many experiences. So many smells and strange things to hear and taste. When a cave he’d been passing by on a hunt for bones all his life smelled different, he couldn’t not search for a reason. He could smell his path back easily enough. It was from others he learned that he was stuck. Stuck at a certain height. Stuck in a certain appearance. Stuck with eyes that weren’t like before. It was others who said there was something wrong with him. Bones felt normal enough. Then those others aged. They grew, and they died, and Bones was still there. There really wasn’t any reason to stay when no one else remained, and so he followed his nose. To nowhere in particular; he just wanted to experience the world. The different cave smell appeared in other places, with others, and at some point he wondered what it all meant. Why did he keep happening across the same smells and the same dragons? Was there really something more to this? He decided to test it. He settled at a place that smelled like that cave, but deeper, and he waited. He worked and learned and found familiarity in this new Clan, used his mind that continued to age as best he could. Eventually, he picked up strangeness in the icy wind. And then that strangeness dropped another on the Vanguard’s meeting table. Quite like him, in many more ways than he thought. A more recently cursed, as far as immortality is concerned. Davoris, still struggling with the prospects that come with it. Bones has already gone through that same part of his life, and so he’s happy to help Davoris through it. And maybe, he feels happier, a little more at ease with someone who he can relate to. Once he’s sorted out what this strange smell is, and what it’s doing, he thinks having a brother for eternity isn’t bad at all. [/quote] [quote name=Musubi]The death guide Musubi, co-founder of Kaminoie alongside Erian, described in one word, would be unhinged. Of course, it’s understandable. Experiencing death multiple times, and limbo for an uncounted amount, would break any mind. Musubi is quite put together in that context, thank you very much. He only feels the need to stab someone every other day, and that’s a major improvement from trying to stab a Dark God. His second death had not been fun, nor all the [i]stuff[/i] afterward that kept him in that space between realms. Really, dark magic is weird. Fascinating, but weird, and he’s happy not having to deal with any of it in the near future if possible. Very unlikely, with all the additions to the Vanguard that are absolutely connected to these Gods, one way or another. It’s like Kaminoie is a hot spot. At least he’s got an actual job now - apparently guardian spirit isn’t a job a ghost can just pick up, but an afterlife guide isn’t too bad. When he’s not working, he’s drifting around Kaminoie or wandering the ruins that was once a city he protected. He can talk an ear off when he’s generous and scare the skin off someone if he wants a good laugh. [/quote] (When life gives you dark magic, you stab God. They won’t mind… I think.)
@Kaminome

Took a break between assignments to do something fun and finish your bios. :D Let me know if you’d like any changes, edits, or corrections.
Bones wrote:
His name wasn’t Bones originally. He had another one a long time ago, but he always liked the taste of marrow and the crunchy bits of calcium. They nicknamed him off of that habit, and it stuck.

Lots of things stuck.

The world is a magnificent place, after all. So many experiences. So many smells and strange things to hear and taste. When a cave he’d been passing by on a hunt for bones all his life smelled different, he couldn’t not search for a reason. He could smell his path back easily enough.

It was from others he learned that he was stuck. Stuck at a certain height. Stuck in a certain appearance. Stuck with eyes that weren’t like before. It was others who said there was something wrong with him. Bones felt normal enough.

Then those others aged. They grew, and they died, and Bones was still there.

There really wasn’t any reason to stay when no one else remained, and so he followed his nose. To nowhere in particular; he just wanted to experience the world.

The different cave smell appeared in other places, with others, and at some point he wondered what it all meant. Why did he keep happening across the same smells and the same dragons? Was there really something more to this?

He decided to test it. He settled at a place that smelled like that cave, but deeper, and he waited. He worked and learned and found familiarity in this new Clan, used his mind that continued to age as best he could. Eventually, he picked up strangeness in the icy wind.

And then that strangeness dropped another on the Vanguard’s meeting table. Quite like him, in many more ways than he thought. A more recently cursed, as far as immortality is concerned. Davoris, still struggling with the prospects that come with it. Bones has already gone through that same part of his life, and so he’s happy to help Davoris through it. And maybe, he feels happier, a little more at ease with someone who he can relate to.

Once he’s sorted out what this strange smell is, and what it’s doing, he thinks having a brother for eternity isn’t bad at all.

Musubi wrote:
The death guide Musubi, co-founder of Kaminoie alongside Erian, described in one word, would be unhinged.

Of course, it’s understandable. Experiencing death multiple times, and limbo for an uncounted amount, would break any mind. Musubi is quite put together in that context, thank you very much. He only feels the need to stab someone every other day, and that’s a major improvement from trying to stab a Dark God. His second death had not been fun, nor all the stuff afterward that kept him in that space between realms. Really, dark magic is weird. Fascinating, but weird, and he’s happy not having to deal with any of it in the near future if possible. Very unlikely, with all the additions to the Vanguard that are absolutely connected to these Gods, one way or another. It’s like Kaminoie is a hot spot.

At least he’s got an actual job now - apparently guardian spirit isn’t a job a ghost can just pick up, but an afterlife guide isn’t too bad. When he’s not working, he’s drifting around Kaminoie or wandering the ruins that was once a city he protected. He can talk an ear off when he’s generous and scare the skin off someone if he wants a good laugh.

(When life gives you dark magic, you stab God. They won’t mind… I think.)
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
[center][size=1]@imginate @StarsAndMoon @LivelyLayla[/size][/center] [center][img]https://frostlightlesscreenshots.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/2/0/112068233/lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png[/img][/center] [center]Hey pinglist pals! Slots are open if you'd like to yoink. ;) [/center]
lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png
Hey pinglist pals! Slots are open if you'd like to yoink. ;)
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@Frostlightles I’ll snag one! Not sure if you’ve said this before, but are you willing to write non-dragon characters? If not, I can make a dragon for the character in question!
@Frostlightles I’ll snag one! Not sure if you’ve said this before, but are you willing to write non-dragon characters? If not, I can make a dragon for the character in question!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
@StarsAndMoon

As long as the story doesn't break Flight Risings TOS I'm fine with any kind of characters!
@StarsAndMoon

As long as the story doesn't break Flight Risings TOS I'm fine with any kind of characters!
@Frostlightles Mind if I DM you about the character? I’ll tell you all the details there if that works!
@Frostlightles Mind if I DM you about the character? I’ll tell you all the details there if that works!
All of my prettiest dragons (and the ones I put the most work into) are in my hibden.
haha, @Frostlightles would you be cool with me snagging two slots? Feel free to save them for whenever you feel like, if others have more priority I'm cool with waiting.

These two dragons desperately need some stories written
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41897399
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50515223

again, you're completely free to do whatever you want with them. I think you already have an idea for Sanguine and Varda has some pre-written lore
haha, @Frostlightles would you be cool with me snagging two slots? Feel free to save them for whenever you feel like, if others have more priority I'm cool with waiting.

These two dragons desperately need some stories written
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41897399
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50515223

again, you're completely free to do whatever you want with them. I think you already have an idea for Sanguine and Varda has some pre-written lore
@LivelyLayla
Confirmed! Ayyyy more dragons, and now I actually have to do something about that one liner with Sanguine xD.
@LivelyLayla
Confirmed! Ayyyy more dragons, and now I actually have to do something about that one liner with Sanguine xD.
@Frostlightles I love these so much jdksjdksm- "When life gives you dark magic, you stab God" is literally perfect for him lol, mind if I put it in his bio? :0 Sending payment!! Might I steal more slots? [b]Username |[/b] Kaminome [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56695884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/566959/56695884_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] [LIST] [*]Ghost story lover [*]He's that one weird but fun uncle you visit every year for Christmas and vibe with [*]Ghost hunting squad leader [*]Might or might not be undead but we dont talk about that [/LIST] [b]Other | [/b] He's just a funky spooky guy lol ----- [b]Factual Bio Order | [/b] Drafted [b]Dragon image/link |[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76271609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762717/76271609_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Key Information |[/b] [LIST] [*]Former warrior of some holy kingdom [*]Realized just what they were doing, or rather, realized that he doesnt know why they're attacking [*]Has a small existential crisis [*]Saves some hatchlings and proceeds to have a full one, then joins Kaminoie [*]Pushover when it comes to hatchlings [/LIST] [b]Other | [/b] That was his lore in a nutshell, full in his bio :] ----- Also please add me to your ping list!
@Frostlightles
I love these so much jdksjdksm-
"When life gives you dark magic, you stab God" is literally perfect for him lol, mind if I put it in his bio? :0
Sending payment!!

Might I steal more slots?
Username | Kaminome
Factual Bio Order | Drafted
Dragon image/link |
56695884_350.png
Key Information |
  • Ghost story lover
  • He's that one weird but fun uncle you visit every year for Christmas and vibe with
  • Ghost hunting squad leader
  • Might or might not be undead but we dont talk about that
Other | He's just a funky spooky guy lol
Factual Bio Order | Drafted
Dragon image/link |
76271609_350.png
Key Information |
  • Former warrior of some holy kingdom
  • Realized just what they were doing, or rather, realized that he doesnt know why they're attacking
  • Has a small existential crisis
  • Saves some hatchlings and proceeds to have a full one, then joins Kaminoie
  • Pushover when it comes to hatchlings
Other | That was his lore in a nutshell, full in his bio :]
Also please add me to your ping list!
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@Kaminome

Orders confirmed, added to the pinglist, AND yeah you can add that little tidbit. It was a meme but it does work haha.
@Kaminome

Orders confirmed, added to the pinglist, AND yeah you can add that little tidbit. It was a meme but it does work haha.
@Frostlightles
Username | Hawketh
Narrative Bio Type | Battle, Present, or Scene - anything at all that you'd want to write with. Frostlightles take the wheel :') I want you to know I typed that as Fortlight and made myself laugh out loud in real time

Bright: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78441214

Torrin: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75324234

These two knuckleheads again

Key Information | Just, random facts/ideas.
- They spent years (in and out of real life) pining after one another, convinced their feelings were one sided. It was intentionally obnoxious from their writers POV. One time, they got locked in a room and were told they wouldn't be allowed outside until they confessed, so they took a nap.

- Torrin bought Blackstaff Tower for Bright before Bright was the Blackstaff, back when it was meant to just be Avariel Tower. Dropped 75000 gold on a "I think you're wonderful and value our friendship, don't ever leave me" platonic present. Bright thought this was a formal courting request, freaked out, and arranged a 500 guest wedding in like a week.

To this day they think they're very scandalous for marrying without a proper courting time period. No one else feels that way.

- Bright died once, very early on in their adventures together. Torrin studied necromancy ever since. He's resurrected a few of their other friends, but Bright's never needed it. Torrin gave him a diamond ring specifically to be used (as a spell component) in case Bright needed him.

- Scene suggestion? Before Waterdeep got to Sornieth, it went through absolute heck. There was a big bad evil guy who wanted to become a god, and left a bloody trail all the way up to heaven. They stopped him, no issue.

Stopping him created a rift in realities, knocked their plane of existence off kilter. Big issue.

For years, they were stuck watching their entire world crumble as monsters from different dimensions poured into theirs. They lost contact with many of the other gods. They lost their actual sun, so Suzaku took its place and burned herself to death in the span of a few years to keep them warm. They lost traditional avenues to heaven and hell, so the dead just kinda swarmed.

They were fighting a battle they knew they couldn't win, holding their city together as others fell apart, all in the hope of buying time so, so their other friends (and experts in realm travel) could find a way for them to land somewhere safe.
- Bright's familiar is an overweight little songbird that's too fat to fly so he's carried around in Bright's hood, all the time.
@Frostlightles
Username | Hawketh
Narrative Bio Type | Battle, Present, or Scene - anything at all that you'd want to write with. Frostlightles take the wheel :') I want you to know I typed that as Fortlight and made myself laugh out loud in real time

Bright: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78441214

Torrin: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75324234

These two knuckleheads again

Key Information | Just, random facts/ideas.
- They spent years (in and out of real life) pining after one another, convinced their feelings were one sided. It was intentionally obnoxious from their writers POV. One time, they got locked in a room and were told they wouldn't be allowed outside until they confessed, so they took a nap.

- Torrin bought Blackstaff Tower for Bright before Bright was the Blackstaff, back when it was meant to just be Avariel Tower. Dropped 75000 gold on a "I think you're wonderful and value our friendship, don't ever leave me" platonic present. Bright thought this was a formal courting request, freaked out, and arranged a 500 guest wedding in like a week.

To this day they think they're very scandalous for marrying without a proper courting time period. No one else feels that way.

- Bright died once, very early on in their adventures together. Torrin studied necromancy ever since. He's resurrected a few of their other friends, but Bright's never needed it. Torrin gave him a diamond ring specifically to be used (as a spell component) in case Bright needed him.

- Scene suggestion? Before Waterdeep got to Sornieth, it went through absolute heck. There was a big bad evil guy who wanted to become a god, and left a bloody trail all the way up to heaven. They stopped him, no issue.

Stopping him created a rift in realities, knocked their plane of existence off kilter. Big issue.

For years, they were stuck watching their entire world crumble as monsters from different dimensions poured into theirs. They lost contact with many of the other gods. They lost their actual sun, so Suzaku took its place and burned herself to death in the span of a few years to keep them warm. They lost traditional avenues to heaven and hell, so the dead just kinda swarmed.

They were fighting a battle they knew they couldn't win, holding their city together as others fell apart, all in the hope of buying time so, so their other friends (and experts in realm travel) could find a way for them to land somewhere safe.
- Bright's familiar is an overweight little songbird that's too fat to fly so he's carried around in Bright's hood, all the time.
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19