Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Name Your Price Lore Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Ah, I hope they get better! And take as long as you need for the order, I don't mind at all ^^ Sending best wishes your way!
Ah, I hope they get better! And take as long as you need for the order, I don't mind at all ^^ Sending best wishes your way!
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@hawketh @LightsKamAction

Hey. :) I'm back. Very sorry for the radio silence, but relatives in my family just dropped like flies and I couldn't look at this website for a bit or do anything creative. I'll get back to your comms now. I know it's been a while, so feel free to let me know if you'd like to cancel or got the finished result from somewhere else.
@hawketh @LightsKamAction

Hey. :) I'm back. Very sorry for the radio silence, but relatives in my family just dropped like flies and I couldn't look at this website for a bit or do anything creative. I'll get back to your comms now. I know it's been a while, so feel free to let me know if you'd like to cancel or got the finished result from somewhere else.
5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
@LightsKamAction Here you go. Let me know if this is the correct character, and if you'd like any changes or edits. [quote=LanLi]LanLi is known by many names, but the few she’s come to hear the most are the Stone Lion or the Smoke Queen. They’re apt descriptions, to say the least, with cigarette always in hand and her stone-cold ways of life. She runs her business with unwavering precision and an almost intimidating hold. People don’t usually approach her, and when they do, it’s with trembling knees and stuttering voices. What she doesn’t say or do herself she knows will continue along the fervent rumor mill, and she’s quite fine with that. There is one name she’s known by that only two will ever know. ‘Big Sister.’ Not by blood, of course not, they’re just friends after all. Childhood friends with a bond that’s lasted as long as a family, but friends nonetheless. But hearing that name from ChiCheng melts LanLi’s ‘stone cold’ heart just a bit. It’s why she always carries a wooden queen chess piece with her, it was ChiCheng’s first, and greatest, gift. Getting to know LanLi takes persistence, determination, and just as much unwavering spirit as LanLi herself. But one might find inside the statue LanLi has built herself to be, a warmer core. She shines a light through her stone surface with the little things. Small actions and gifts, like a cup of tea on a cold day, a favorite dish on a bad day, or a shoulder to lean on. One might also find LanLi’s intimidating exterior melting away at the sight of a pretty lady, but that’s a rumor within a rumor, lost in all the turmoil starring the statue of a person LanLi. [/quote]
@LightsKamAction

Here you go. Let me know if this is the correct character, and if you'd like any changes or edits.
LanLi wrote:
LanLi is known by many names, but the few she’s come to hear the most are the Stone Lion or the Smoke Queen. They’re apt descriptions, to say the least, with cigarette always in hand and her stone-cold ways of life. She runs her business with unwavering precision and an almost intimidating hold. People don’t usually approach her, and when they do, it’s with trembling knees and stuttering voices. What she doesn’t say or do herself she knows will continue along the fervent rumor mill, and she’s quite fine with that.

There is one name she’s known by that only two will ever know. ‘Big Sister.’ Not by blood, of course not, they’re just friends after all. Childhood friends with a bond that’s lasted as long as a family, but friends nonetheless. But hearing that name from ChiCheng melts LanLi’s ‘stone cold’ heart just a bit. It’s why she always carries a wooden queen chess piece with her, it was ChiCheng’s first, and greatest, gift. Getting to know LanLi takes persistence, determination, and just as much unwavering spirit as LanLi herself. But one might find inside the statue LanLi has built herself to be, a warmer core. She shines a light through her stone surface with the little things. Small actions and gifts, like a cup of tea on a cold day, a favorite dish on a bad day, or a shoulder to lean on. One might also find LanLi’s intimidating exterior melting away at the sight of a pretty lady, but that’s a rumor within a rumor, lost in all the turmoil starring the statue of a person LanLi.

5Ecvwet.pngNBkjIOb.gif29a9ada9-2178-4b06-a197-7da29730d3cd_orig.pngwvlwind_orig.pngs6qXHO0.png
This is perfect tysmm!
(I hope you're doing well rn <3)
I'll send a cr your way ^^
This is perfect tysmm!
(I hope you're doing well rn <3)
I'll send a cr your way ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
[center][img]https://frostlightlesscreenshots.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/2/0/112068233/lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png[/img] Hello everyone! It’s been a while ^u^’ I think it’s about time I opened this up again. I’ll be changing this shop to the new pinglist, so everyone in the records of the old one have been pinged. Fell free to add yourself, or ignore this if not. After that, I will not use the old one again. And another very important note: I Will Only Be Doing Factual Bios At This Time. IRL I’m working on a novel that I’m planning on publishing, so my brain power can only do so much lol. Thank you for understanding. ---------------- [center][pinglist=22626] @imginate @StarsAndMoon @LivelyLayla @LightsKamAction @Starwing36 @Minstri @XiangEr @LivelyLayla
lore-shop-asset-ping2_orig.png

Hello everyone! It’s been a while ^u^’ I think it’s about time I opened this up again. I’ll be changing this shop to the new pinglist, so everyone in the records of the old one have been pinged. Fell free to add yourself, or ignore this if not. After that, I will not use the old one again.

And another very important note: I Will Only Be Doing Factual Bios At This Time.

IRL I’m working on a novel that I’m planning on publishing, so my brain power can only do so much lol. Thank you for understanding.

yeah, I'd like to be on the list going forwards but I'm not currently looking to get something lored as I'm saving for other projects
yeah, I'd like to be on the list going forwards but I'm not currently looking to get something lored as I'm saving for other projects
@LivelyLayla

No worries and no pressure! This is essentially just me swapping over to the new pinglist system since this thread was a bit outdated in that regard.
@LivelyLayla

No worries and no pressure! This is essentially just me swapping over to the new pinglist system since this thread was a bit outdated in that regard.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19