Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@starspeckledink i appreciate you linking multiple characters! they all look doable to me; i hope you don't mind me keeping my pick a surprise x) 900kt is great as well! [emoji=new friend size=1] feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever; thank you so much!
@starspeckledink
i appreciate you linking multiple characters! they all look doable to me; i hope you don't mind me keeping my pick a surprise x)
900kt is great as well! feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever; thank you so much!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
up again!
up again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate Hi, I sent you a message about how much will cost to color the sketch you sent me ? c:
I think you did not see the mp so I write it here ^^
@Hocotate Hi, I sent you a message about how much will cost to color the sketch you sent me ? c:
I think you did not see the mp so I write it here ^^
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@bashett
hello again! i did see it but didn't reply earlier as i was thinking over the price, haha :') i'm sorry to worry you!
@bashett
hello again! i did see it but didn't reply earlier as i was thinking over the price, haha :') i'm sorry to worry you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate

hello! would you mind drawing him for 300g ?

here's an updated ref i whipped up real fast (everything else in his design is pretty much the same as this)

> please let me know if you need any more clarification !! i haven't commissioned in a while :>
@Hocotate

hello! would you mind drawing him for 300g ?

here's an updated ref i whipped up real fast (everything else in his design is pretty much the same as this)

> please let me know if you need any more clarification !! i haven't commissioned in a while :>
uYrm8PL.gif
@avienary
hello! 300g sounds great; i'd love to try drawing him! :>
the references you sent work just fine for me, no worries! if i do come up with any questions i'll probably message you through the CR, anyhow. x) that being said, feel free to send the payment in a one-way CR whenever!
@avienary
hello! 300g sounds great; i'd love to try drawing him! :>
the references you sent work just fine for me, no worries! if i do come up with any questions i'll probably message you through the CR, anyhow. x) that being said, feel free to send the payment in a one-way CR whenever!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate its been so long since i got art from you, its improved so much!! im offering 400g, would you be interested in drawing any of these nerds? x / x / x / x

(edit) also can i be put on a pinglist for both here and future art?
@Hocotate its been so long since i got art from you, its improved so much!! im offering 400g, would you be interested in drawing any of these nerds? x / x / x / x

(edit) also can i be put on a pinglist for both here and future art?
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@Hocotate hey, i just returned and im just spending money would you like to draw this character? reference here 500 gems, no pressure, the reference has him in a costume. You can put him in any clothes. A button up and a cardigan sounds fine by me.
@Hocotate hey, i just returned and im just spending money would you like to draw this character? reference here 500 gems, no pressure, the reference has him in a costume. You can put him in any clothes. A button up and a cardigan sounds fine by me.
@virabelasan
oh my gosh, i thought i'd recognized that username! hello again!! thank you for the kind words; i'll be happy to put you on my pinglists ;v;

i'll be happy to do one of the characters you've linked! maybe arsene, as i'd love a chance to draw him again... :') feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever!

@eluneis
hello; i can draw that character with a button up and cardigan, yes! on that note, if you had any specific pictures in mind for me to reference for his clothing that'd be great, but it isn't necessary. x)
feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever, and thank you!
@virabelasan
oh my gosh, i thought i'd recognized that username! hello again!! thank you for the kind words; i'll be happy to put you on my pinglists ;v;

i'll be happy to do one of the characters you've linked! maybe arsene, as i'd love a chance to draw him again... :') feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever!

@eluneis
hello; i can draw that character with a button up and cardigan, yes! on that note, if you had any specific pictures in mind for me to reference for his clothing that'd be great, but it isn't necessary. x)
feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever, and thank you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate Do you think you could draw one of these guys for 150kt? Lmk if you want the choice selection to be narrowed down a bit, I know there's a lot of them ^^;
@Hocotate Do you think you could draw one of these guys for 150kt? Lmk if you want the choice selection to be narrowed down a bit, I know there's a lot of them ^^;
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25