Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
@ac3kat17
it's no problem at all; if anything, i appreciate having all the options! :> i hope you don't mind me keeping my pick to draw as a surprise, haha. feel free to send the payment in a one-way CR whenever!
@ac3kat17
it's no problem at all; if anything, i appreciate having all the options! :> i hope you don't mind me keeping my pick to draw as a surprise, haha. feel free to send the payment in a one-way CR whenever!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate Hey!!

Could I get a piece done of one of these dorks

ill be paying in treasure so base price of 110kt, can I give a 90kt tip to round it out to 200kt?

ok now that the specifics are out of the way im going to take a minute to ogle at your art because :0 wow

If you'd like id be happy to give more character options as well, I have a feral and a dragon that I'm always looking for art of :D
@Hocotate Hey!!

Could I get a piece done of one of these dorks

ill be paying in treasure so base price of 110kt, can I give a 90kt tip to round it out to 200kt?

ok now that the specifics are out of the way im going to take a minute to ogle at your art because :0 wow

If you'd like id be happy to give more character options as well, I have a feral and a dragon that I'm always looking for art of :D
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@simplyphil
hello! 200kt sounds great; thank you for the tip, and for the kind words as well! x)
i appreciate all the options! i've my eye on one of your human characters, but if drawing them doesn't work out for whatever reason, i'll definitely see about one of the animal characters you've linked. feel free to send a one-way CR with the payment whenever you're ready!
@simplyphil
hello! 200kt sounds great; thank you for the tip, and for the kind words as well! x)
i appreciate all the options! i've my eye on one of your human characters, but if drawing them doesn't work out for whatever reason, i'll definitely see about one of the animal characters you've linked. feel free to send a one-way CR with the payment whenever you're ready!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
up again :')
up again :')
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@/Ac3Kat17
(edit: so sorry for mistakenly pinging you! ><)

@SimplyPhil
since it's been about a day, i hope you don't mind me pinging you as a reminder to send payment before i can start your commissions if you're still interested!

@/Ac3Kat17
(edit: so sorry for mistakenly pinging you! ><)

@SimplyPhil
since it's been about a day, i hope you don't mind me pinging you as a reminder to send payment before i can start your commissions if you're still interested!

x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
I would love if you could do a shot of Mr. Jasper Lodge for 200k
I would love if you could do a shot of Mr. Jasper Lodge for 200k
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@garion
i'd love to try drawing him! feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever you're ready and i'll get started ASAP!
@garion
i'd love to try drawing him! feel free to send payment in a one-way CR whenever you're ready and i'll get started ASAP!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@hocotate, will you ping me when your slots open up? <3
@hocotate, will you ping me when your slots open up? <3
16440.png
> elliot -- they/them

> fr time +3

> dating antishadows
Your art is amazing!!! Do you have any slots left? If you don't I'd love to be added to your pinglist
Your art is amazing!!! Do you have any slots left? If you don't I'd love to be added to your pinglist
My username has 3 o’s not 2
+1 FR time
@koifry @raccooon i'll be sure to ping you both when i have slots open again—thank you for your interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@koifry @raccooon
i'll be sure to ping you both when i have slots open again—thank you for your interest!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25