Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Hocotate OMG this is beautiful <3
Can I have a bust for her?
https://sta.sh/0mcfcskbvwo
How much I have to pay so the drawing can look like the first example? c:

@Hocotate OMG this is beautiful <3
Can I have a bust for her?
https://sta.sh/0mcfcskbvwo
How much I have to pay so the drawing can look like the first example? c:

5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@skywarpprime
hello! i'd be willing to do gijinka art if your dragon already has a design i can reference!

@bashett
hello! i can draw her, yes!
if you mean this example, i did it for somebody on another website and am not quite sure how to price it in FR currency—maybe something around 300g...? but feel free to offer whatever you think might be fair!
@skywarpprime
hello! i'd be willing to do gijinka art if your dragon already has a design i can reference!

@bashett
hello! i can draw her, yes!
if you mean this example, i did it for somebody on another website and am not quite sure how to price it in FR currency—maybe something around 300g...? but feel free to offer whatever you think might be fair!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate I want to be fair so I can pay 300 g plus 500 food points!

It´s that okay?
@Hocotate I want to be fair so I can pay 300 g plus 500 food points!

It´s that okay?
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Ah, I’ll come back to you when he has a gijinka design, then! I love your art, by the way!
Ah, I’ll come back to you when he has a gijinka design, then! I love your art, by the way!
@bashett that sounds fine, yes! x) i don't really have a preference for which kind of food, so feel free to send whatever — and whenever you're ready, please send payment in a one-way CR, which i'll accept when i PM you the art! @skywarpprime sorry that i'm not currently offering to make my own gijinka designs at the moment, ahaha. ;o; i'd love to have you later then! thank you for your interest and kind words! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@bashett
that sounds fine, yes! x) i don't really have a preference for which kind of food, so feel free to send whatever — and whenever you're ready, please send payment in a one-way CR, which i'll accept when i PM you the art!

@skywarpprime
sorry that i'm not currently offering to make my own gijinka designs at the moment, ahaha. ;o; i'd love to have you later then! thank you for your interest and kind words!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
up?
up?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
hey!!

Could I be put on you art shop pinglist pls?
hey!!

Could I be put on you art shop pinglist pls?
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
hello! i'd love to get one of these sketches from you! i saw that you prefer having characters to choose from, so feel free to choose whoever you want from here, here, or here! i'll pay 275g :]
hello! i'd love to get one of these sketches from you! i saw that you prefer having characters to choose from, so feel free to choose whoever you want from here, here, or here! i'll pay 275g :]
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
@simplyphil
of course! <3 thank you for your interest!

@satanbacons
i appreciate you linking so many options! x) i'm in class at the moment, so i'll be sure to thoroughly look through them all and decide who to draw later haha.
feel free to send payment in a one-way CR which i'll accept once i send you the sketch! thank you so much!!
@simplyphil
of course! <3 thank you for your interest!

@satanbacons
i appreciate you linking so many options! x) i'm in class at the moment, so i'll be sure to thoroughly look through them all and decide who to draw later haha.
feel free to send payment in a one-way CR which i'll accept once i send you the sketch! thank you so much!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate
Hello! Can I get a sketch of any of these three? (Erasmus, White Rabbit, Sebastian) feel free to choose whichever one :)
Would 900kt work?
@Hocotate
Hello! Can I get a sketch of any of these three? (Erasmus, White Rabbit, Sebastian) feel free to choose whichever one :)
Would 900kt work?
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25