Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
up
up
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
lowered the minimum a little bit OTL
lowered the minimum a little bit OTL
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
OK Hi I'm back, I decided I want art now as well as later LMAO I want to throw 1000g at you to draw an OC for me but I'd prefer to send the ref privately if that's ok? Also, are you ok to draw scars? If not I can find another OC for you to draw but I figured I'd ask first, I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable -

also NOOO don't lower your minimum you're asking for so little already! Your art is fab don't be disheartened!
OK Hi I'm back, I decided I want art now as well as later LMAO I want to throw 1000g at you to draw an OC for me but I'd prefer to send the ref privately if that's ok? Also, are you ok to draw scars? If not I can find another OC for you to draw but I figured I'd ask first, I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable -

also NOOO don't lower your minimum you're asking for so little already! Your art is fab don't be disheartened!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
Oh my gosh afri!! Could I get put on the pinglist for your art shop please!

I'd love to get some art done from you, but I won't be available until this Friday. If your still open around then, I'll be back to get a slot. <3

Oh my gosh afri!! Could I get put on the pinglist for your art shop please!

I'd love to get some art done from you, but I won't be available until this Friday. If your still open around then, I'll be back to get a slot. <3

NSAWm8I.png
@adrenaline hello again! i'm very flattered to hear that; i'll be happy to have you again in the future!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] i'm definitely okay with you sending the reference privately, and i'd be fine with drawing scars, yes! i might be slow to reply since it's getting late here and i have classes during the day, but feel free to shoot me a PM whenever. \o7 but since you mention it, if it's okay for me to ask, would you mind sending both (or several) characters anyway? since you are offering 1000g and all, i'd be happy to do sketches of multiple characters for you! as i'm not offering coloring at the moment i hope that'd be an appropriate exchange on my end. ;v; [size=2]and thank you for the support, haha x') i'm just guessing that just sketches don't sell as well and that i might have an easier time when i open up a shop for real lol—[/size]
@adrenaline
hello again! i'm very flattered to hear that; i'll be happy to have you again in the future!!

i'm definitely okay with you sending the reference privately, and i'd be fine with drawing scars, yes! i might be slow to reply since it's getting late here and i have classes during the day, but feel free to shoot me a PM whenever. \o7
but since you mention it, if it's okay for me to ask, would you mind sending both (or several) characters anyway? since you are offering 1000g and all, i'd be happy to do sketches of multiple characters for you! as i'm not offering coloring at the moment i hope that'd be an appropriate exchange on my end. ;v;

and thank you for the support, haha x') i'm just guessing that just sketches don't sell as well and that i might have an easier time when i open up a shop for real lol—
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@blesseil i didn't see your reply as i sent that other post of mine, oops! :'D hello bless! i'll definitely note you down on the pinglist!! i imagine i'll be keeping this open for a while so no worries about that—i'll be happy to see you again on friday, and of course, draw for you as well! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@blesseil
i didn't see your reply as i sent that other post of mine, oops! :'D
hello bless! i'll definitely note you down on the pinglist!! i imagine i'll be keeping this open for a while so no worries about that—i'll be happy to see you again on friday, and of course, draw for you as well!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
AH thank you! I will pm you soon with the refs and the payment!
AH thank you! I will pm you soon with the refs and the payment!
and if i had wheels, i'd be a wagon
~ Friendly bump, this needs more attention ~
~ Friendly bump, this needs more attention ~
Hello~Pladge-42.png
yo i was tryna find this thread and then the person above bumped, so thanks.

i dont got that many chars, but the 2 that might be the easiest for you and you can choose which one out of both you wanna draw (if you accept this that is)

1. https://toyhou.se/4687046.mer-pirate/gallery

2. https://toyhou.se/3213683.flight/gallery

hope its ok for me to offer 200g because 90g is wayy too low even if it's sketchs with yer art style.

thanks.
yo i was tryna find this thread and then the person above bumped, so thanks.

i dont got that many chars, but the 2 that might be the easiest for you and you can choose which one out of both you wanna draw (if you accept this that is)

1. https://toyhou.se/4687046.mer-pirate/gallery

2. https://toyhou.se/3213683.flight/gallery

hope its ok for me to offer 200g because 90g is wayy too low even if it's sketchs with yer art style.

thanks.
Oh I love your style! Would you be willing to do these character: Kendra ; Bradley
I'd be happy to pay for both or one if you're not vibing with both; I can offer 100kT for each!
Oh I love your style! Would you be willing to do these character: Kendra ; Bradley
I'd be happy to pay for both or one if you're not vibing with both; I can offer 100kT for each!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25