Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25
@virabelasan @koifry @raccooon
since you all asked to be pinged—slots are open again!
since you all asked to be pinged—slots are open again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate Oh gosh I love your style! May I ask if I could get a bust sketch, a halfbody sketch, and a bust colored of one character for 350kt? (more refs in her dragon bio!) [img]https://i.ibb.co/MhVvC16/chibisukii.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/rFbhxRx/Akasuki-Kasai-Sketch.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65916735][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/659168/65916735_350.png[/img][/url]
@Hocotate

Oh gosh I love your style! May I ask if I could get a bust sketch, a halfbody sketch, and a bust colored of one character for 350kt? (more refs in her dragon bio!)

chibisukii.png
Akasuki-Kasai-Sketch.png

65916735_350.png
Artboard-1.png
@glitchingflame
hello and thank you for the kind words! ;;

i hope i'm not reading your reply wrong—but unfortunately i must mention that i currently am not doing colored pieces, and that for 350kt i would likely just do a halfbody sketch (detailed attention to shading / values etc)... the other times i've done multiple pieces for customers were with payments of over 500g. ;v;

i understand if you'd rather not pay that amount just for one piece, but if this is still alright with you i'd be happy to draw your character. thank you for your interest nonetheless!
@glitchingflame
hello and thank you for the kind words! ;;

i hope i'm not reading your reply wrong—but unfortunately i must mention that i currently am not doing colored pieces, and that for 350kt i would likely just do a halfbody sketch (detailed attention to shading / values etc)... the other times i've done multiple pieces for customers were with payments of over 500g. ;v;

i understand if you'd rather not pay that amount just for one piece, but if this is still alright with you i'd be happy to draw your character. thank you for your interest nonetheless!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Oh I understand! May I pay 400kt for again, two sketches, one half body and one bust? I really love your style, so I don't mind too much :)
Oh I understand! May I pay 400kt for again, two sketches, one half body and one bust? I really love your style, so I don't mind too much :)
Artboard-1.png
@glitchingflame
that sounds fine to me; feel free to send payment in a CR whenever and i'll do my best to finish the pieces ASAP! again, thank you for your kind words ;_;
@glitchingflame
that sounds fine to me; feel free to send payment in a CR whenever and i'll do my best to finish the pieces ASAP! again, thank you for your kind words ;_;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Hey friend! I was wondering if I could offer you 1kg for multiple pieces of these gals of mine: Alyssa, Nui, Monika (she can have her hood down ofc)

Would that be enough for a bust and a halfbody of each perhaps? (I'm also fine changing out one of them if needed~)
Hey friend! I was wondering if I could offer you 1kg for multiple pieces of these gals of mine: Alyssa, Nui, Monika (she can have her hood down ofc)

Would that be enough for a bust and a halfbody of each perhaps? (I'm also fine changing out one of them if needed~)
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@huolon
hello! i love your characters' designs; i'd be happy to try and draw them!

even if they are smaller pieces, i feel that doing so many can be a bit overwhelming for me, so would me drawing two fullbodies + one halfbody be alright instead? ;;
@huolon
hello! i love your characters' designs; i'd be happy to try and draw them!

even if they are smaller pieces, i feel that doing so many can be a bit overwhelming for me, so would me drawing two fullbodies + one halfbody be alright instead? ;;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Sure, that's fine with me! c:
Sure, that's fine with me! c:
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@huolon
thank you for your understanding! :') feel free to send payment in a one-way CR and i'll do my best to finish the art ASAP!
@huolon
thank you for your understanding! :') feel free to send payment in a one-way CR and i'll do my best to finish the art ASAP!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
it's been a while, so hopefully you all don't mind the pings — but i'm finally opening slots on these again! :')
it's been a while, so hopefully you all don't mind the pings — but i'm finally opening slots on these again! :')
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25