Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@kayokay24 happy to have you again! ^^
@merlia486

sorry for the late reply; i was asleep x')
thank you for your interest; both of your orders look good to me! feel free to send me a CR whenever and i'll get started ASAP!
@kayokay24 happy to have you again! ^^
@merlia486

sorry for the late reply; i was asleep x')
thank you for your interest; both of your orders look good to me! feel free to send me a CR whenever and i'll get started ASAP!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Your art is lovely ^^
@Hocotate I'd love to be added to your pinglist! Your art is lovely ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Hocotate I'd love to be added to your pinglist please~
@Hocotate I'd love to be added to your pinglist please~
@dragonwarrior333 @fotia thank you for your interest; you've both been noted!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@dragonwarrior333 @fotia
thank you for your interest; you've both been noted!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate

Hey! Just letting you know I'm now ready to grab a slot whenever they're open again! :)
@Hocotate

Hey! Just letting you know I'm now ready to grab a slot whenever they're open again! :)
NSAWm8I.png
@blesseil
sounds good!! since i think i'll be closing these for a bit after this batch, i can go ahead and add you to that third slot i just cleared out—so feel free to post what you'd like me to draw, if that's okay with you! x)
@blesseil
sounds good!! since i think i'll be closing these for a bit after this batch, i can go ahead and add you to that third slot i just cleared out—so feel free to post what you'd like me to draw, if that's okay with you! x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate

-sorry for the late response aaa

Oh okay! That's fine with me if you are okay with doing so.
The one I'd love to be drawn has a very rough reference sheet (I'm sorry about that), and has two outfits. I don't mind which outfit you pick! here

Let me know if you don't feel okay doing that one, I have a dragon from my lair that I can pick out instead!
@Hocotate

-sorry for the late response aaa

Oh okay! That's fine with me if you are okay with doing so.
The one I'd love to be drawn has a very rough reference sheet (I'm sorry about that), and has two outfits. I don't mind which outfit you pick! here

Let me know if you don't feel okay doing that one, I have a dragon from my lair that I can pick out instead!
NSAWm8I.png
@blesseil it's no problem at all! x) and what a cute character, omg ;o; the reference is fine, no worries—i'd be very happy to draw them in either of those outfits! feel free to send payment in a CR whenever and i'll do my best to get the piece to you ASAP! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@blesseil
it's no problem at all! x)
and what a cute character, omg ;o; the reference is fine, no worries—i'd be very happy to draw them in either of those outfits! feel free to send payment in a CR whenever and i'll do my best to get the piece to you ASAP!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
bumping this up again!
bumping this up again!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Hi! Do you do gijinka art, or just dragon/just humanoid?
Hi! Do you do gijinka art, or just dragon/just humanoid?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25