Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Hocotate That's totally fine! ^^ Just the horns and piercings is fine, and I guess you can add the cat ears with their detailing.

The human version can be totally up to your interpretation based on the feel you get from the feral design! :D Go wild~

But it's also totally fine to fall back on the feral form ^^ I'd be happy with both~ I'll send a CR now!
@Hocotate That's totally fine! ^^ Just the horns and piercings is fine, and I guess you can add the cat ears with their detailing.

The human version can be totally up to your interpretation based on the feel you get from the feral design! :D Go wild~

But it's also totally fine to fall back on the feral form ^^ I'd be happy with both~ I'll send a CR now!
x4VFpHN.png
@Hocotate may I be added to your pinglist for when you have some slots open ^^
@Hocotate may I be added to your pinglist for when you have some slots open ^^
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@rroseqalaxy @calliopevale @aeons @forcedcoma @riko

hello everybody,
unfortunately i'd like to inform you all that i feel as though i must cancel work on this batch of commissions, as i've reserved the right to refuse/cancel orders as necessary. i felt that this would be the best way to inform you all, as canceled CRs don't show message logs.

forgive me for the rambling, but i feel as though i should attempt to explain myself... i opened many slots with the optimism that i'd be able to quickly work through them all, for the semester had just barely started, but schoolwork ended up piling on fast -- and at the same time my mental health has kind of taken a dip, for several reasons. with these combined circumstances, i have not had the time to work on art, and i doubt things will really free up for me as is -- the lunar new year is on the horizon as well, which i do celebrate, and that'd only add to my business.
i do regret having to turn to this option, but i think canceling these orders to relieve myself of pressure is the best thing i can do to take care of myself right now. :(

that being said, i would like to try and make it up to you all in some way for having kept you all waiting only for me to end up canceling your orders. while i can't promise it, i'd like to try sketching your characters for free at some point, even if it'd take just as long as the wait so far... i just don't want the pressure of having to fulfill a commission, at the moment.

again, i'm very sorry for having to cancel your orders like this; in the future i'll do better to open slots with more introspection and foresight. please do feel free to cancel your CR to acknowledge that you've read this post, or i'll do so myself, eventually. thank you for your time and understanding. ><
@rroseqalaxy @calliopevale @aeons @forcedcoma @riko

hello everybody,
unfortunately i'd like to inform you all that i feel as though i must cancel work on this batch of commissions, as i've reserved the right to refuse/cancel orders as necessary. i felt that this would be the best way to inform you all, as canceled CRs don't show message logs.

forgive me for the rambling, but i feel as though i should attempt to explain myself... i opened many slots with the optimism that i'd be able to quickly work through them all, for the semester had just barely started, but schoolwork ended up piling on fast -- and at the same time my mental health has kind of taken a dip, for several reasons. with these combined circumstances, i have not had the time to work on art, and i doubt things will really free up for me as is -- the lunar new year is on the horizon as well, which i do celebrate, and that'd only add to my business.
i do regret having to turn to this option, but i think canceling these orders to relieve myself of pressure is the best thing i can do to take care of myself right now. :(

that being said, i would like to try and make it up to you all in some way for having kept you all waiting only for me to end up canceling your orders. while i can't promise it, i'd like to try sketching your characters for free at some point, even if it'd take just as long as the wait so far... i just don't want the pressure of having to fulfill a commission, at the moment.

again, i'm very sorry for having to cancel your orders like this; in the future i'll do better to open slots with more introspection and foresight. please do feel free to cancel your CR to acknowledge that you've read this post, or i'll do so myself, eventually. thank you for your time and understanding. ><
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate please don’t feel bad about it at all! I totally understand, your mental health should come first always. I hope you feel better soon, and if u need anything or someone to talk to lmk :(
@Hocotate please don’t feel bad about it at all! I totally understand, your mental health should come first always. I hope you feel better soon, and if u need anything or someone to talk to lmk :(
ella | she/her
sg6.png
visit my art store!
@Hocotate

Don't beat yourself up about this - I've had to do similar things for similar reasons, particularly around January and August. Shutting down a store for pixel money is a great way to lessen pressure without too much getting lost. If anyone here tries to shame you for this, please, don't listen to it.

(Also, while I would happily accept a sketch of Renaux someday, I'm officially ceasing any expectations from you. Feel free to just never do it.)
@Hocotate

Don't beat yourself up about this - I've had to do similar things for similar reasons, particularly around January and August. Shutting down a store for pixel money is a great way to lessen pressure without too much getting lost. If anyone here tries to shame you for this, please, don't listen to it.

(Also, while I would happily accept a sketch of Renaux someday, I'm officially ceasing any expectations from you. Feel free to just never do it.)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
I would love to be added to both of your pinglists.

Having read your ping post, though I wasn't one who commissioned you, I hope your mental health is on the mend soon. Enjoy the lunar new year!
I would love to be added to both of your pinglists.

Having read your ping post, though I wasn't one who commissioned you, I hope your mental health is on the mend soon. Enjoy the lunar new year!
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
It's okay to cancel if you don't well so well! I hope it will get better, do not feel bad about it, we still love you and your art
It's okay to cancel if you don't well so well! I hope it will get better, do not feel bad about it, we still love you and your art
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Hey, it's totally okay, please don't feel bad <3 Real life stuff and your own wellbeing should absolutely come first, and I truly hope things start looking up for you soon. Please take care and have a happy Lunar New Year!
Hey, it's totally okay, please don't feel bad <3 Real life stuff and your own wellbeing should absolutely come first, and I truly hope things start looking up for you soon. Please take care and have a happy Lunar New Year!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25