Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW sketches [pls check ping]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@riku114
apologies for my late reply, but i've added you now! thank you for your interest!
@riku114
apologies for my late reply, but i've added you now! thank you for your interest!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
quick bump for the night
quick bump for the night
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate Hi! I'd like to get a sketch of Renaux's human form in her bio - I don't think the color streaks in her hair will really come through in a sketch, but if you can somehow indicate that there [i]are[/i] darker streaks in there, that would be amazing. The exact placement of them doesn't matter too much - I'm not 100% in love with the lineless piece, but it's got the color corrections from the picrew. (Which is the official reference for human form, just needed, again, two color corrections. Yellow shirt, and some Abyss streaks in the purple hair. It did cut out the freckles on accident, though.) Anyways. Babble aside, does 400kt sound good? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74835195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748352/74835195_350.png[/img][/url]
@Hocotate

Hi! I'd like to get a sketch of Renaux's human form in her bio - I don't think the color streaks in her hair will really come through in a sketch, but if you can somehow indicate that there are darker streaks in there, that would be amazing. The exact placement of them doesn't matter too much - I'm not 100% in love with the lineless piece, but it's got the color corrections from the picrew. (Which is the official reference for human form, just needed, again, two color corrections. Yellow shirt, and some Abyss streaks in the purple hair. It did cut out the freckles on accident, though.)

Anyways. Babble aside, does 400kt sound good?

74835195_350.png
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@calliopevale hello there, thank you for your interest! i'd be happy to draw her; 400kt is a fine amount for a somewhat detailed headshot sketch so i'll be happy to include those darker streaks of hair. feel free to send the CR whenever, and i'll accept it once i send the art your way! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@calliopevale
hello there, thank you for your interest! i'd be happy to draw her; 400kt is a fine amount for a somewhat detailed headshot sketch so i'll be happy to include those darker streaks of hair. feel free to send the CR whenever, and i'll accept it once i send the art your way!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate

Thank you! I'll set up the CR now, and try to keep enough money out of the Vault for whenever you're ready to collect.
@Hocotate

Thank you! I'll set up the CR now, and try to keep enough money out of the Vault for whenever you're ready to collect.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
Oh hi again! Hope it's okay if I throw a couple more characters at you haha :D

Would you be alright with drawing these two characters for 450g each? (excluding the bird.) Sorry their refs are so rough, I made them like,,, a few days ago :"D

Vivian has a TH profile here, along with some other hair refs here.

Edit: Artemus now has a TH page here! (also Terra's name is now Vivian)

Let me know if this is alright! And if you'd rather just draw one/neither that's totally understandable! :D
Oh hi again! Hope it's okay if I throw a couple more characters at you haha :D

Would you be alright with drawing these two characters for 450g each? (excluding the bird.) Sorry their refs are so rough, I made them like,,, a few days ago :"D

Vivian has a TH profile here, along with some other hair refs here.

Edit: Artemus now has a TH page here! (also Terra's name is now Vivian)

Let me know if this is alright! And if you'd rather just draw one/neither that's totally understandable! :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hello there!

Maybe one of these characters will fancy You? I will pay 600g for single one
Hello there!

Maybe one of these characters will fancy You? I will pay 600g for single one
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Heya!

Would you be up for drawing a humanoid/gijinka version of a feral character? I can pay extra for it ^_^

Totally okay if not and i'd be fine with a feral sketch! This is the character : https://toyhou.se/13931302.stygian
Heya!

Would you be up for drawing a humanoid/gijinka version of a feral character? I can pay extra for it ^_^

Totally okay if not and i'd be fine with a feral sketch! This is the character : https://toyhou.se/13931302.stygian
x4VFpHN.png
Finally finished the ref! Here’s the link to her toy house.se, you have to be logged in to view her profile: https://toyhou.se/14290936.juno
To describe her personality, she’s outgoing and makes a complete fool of herself, but is actually mature and smart, she just doesn’t act like it unless she needs to :”)
How does 550g sound? You can make her less muscular/simplify her jewelry btw cuz it’s very detailed
Finally finished the ref! Here’s the link to her toy house.se, you have to be logged in to view her profile: https://toyhou.se/14290936.juno
To describe her personality, she’s outgoing and makes a complete fool of herself, but is actually mature and smart, she just doesn’t act like it unless she needs to :”)
How does 550g sound? You can make her less muscular/simplify her jewelry btw cuz it’s very detailed
ella | she/her
sg6.png
visit my art store!
thank you all so much for your interest! apologies for my late reply. >< i'll do my best to finish all of your sketches soon, but as the school week is about to start for me, please understand if it does take a little while longer...! ----- ----- @aeons hello again! :D [size=2]i'd been meaning to message you about that potential art trade we were discussing a while back but school and the holidays kept me super busy haha... maybe once after i finish a few more commissions i'd be ready to finally get started on something for you if you'd like x')[/size] it's always a pleasure to draw your OCs, i'd love to do the both of them for you! i appreciate the notes and references you've provided, too! feel free to send two CRs with 450g each and i'll accept them as i finish the sketches for you [emoji=new friend size=1] ----- @forcedcoma 600g sounds great; i think i could do a detailed bust/headshot sketch for that price! i think i might drawing either zayn or curt; i appreciate you providing so many options, haha. feel free to send the payment in a CR whenever and i'll accept it once i've finished the art! ----- @riko hello there! i'd love to try drawing a headshot or bust for a gijinka version of that character (would there be any facial/other details you'd like me to keep in mind?) — but i don't think i can guarantee it, so if things don't work out i hope you won't mind me falling back on just drawing his feral form instead. ;v; apologies for the wordiness of all that, but if that's all alright with you, do feel free to send payment in a CR! ----- @rroseqalaxy thank you for getting back to me; i'd love to try drawing a bust sketch of her for that price! i'll do my best to take all her jewelry into account, but i'm glad you won't mind any simplification as it might be needed. x') feel free to send the payment a CR whenever and i'll accept it once i've finished the art!
thank you all so much for your interest! apologies for my late reply. ><
i'll do my best to finish all of your sketches soon, but as the school week is about to start for me, please understand if it does take a little while longer...!

@aeons
hello again! :D i'd been meaning to message you about that potential art trade we were discussing a while back but school and the holidays kept me super busy haha... maybe once after i finish a few more commissions i'd be ready to finally get started on something for you if you'd like x')
it's always a pleasure to draw your OCs, i'd love to do the both of them for you! i appreciate the notes and references you've provided, too! feel free to send two CRs with 450g each and i'll accept them as i finish the sketches for you
@forcedcoma
600g sounds great; i think i could do a detailed bust/headshot sketch for that price! i think i might drawing either zayn or curt; i appreciate you providing so many options, haha. feel free to send the payment in a CR whenever and i'll accept it once i've finished the art!
@riko
hello there! i'd love to try drawing a headshot or bust for a gijinka version of that character (would there be any facial/other details you'd like me to keep in mind?) — but i don't think i can guarantee it, so if things don't work out i hope you won't mind me falling back on just drawing his feral form instead. ;v; apologies for the wordiness of all that, but if that's all alright with you, do feel free to send payment in a CR!
@rroseqalaxy
thank you for getting back to me; i'd love to try drawing a bust sketch of her for that price! i'll do my best to take all her jewelry into account, but i'm glad you won't mind any simplification as it might be needed. x') feel free to send the payment a CR whenever and i'll accept it once i've finished the art!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25