Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [moved]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Lumos427

PMs are cool with me, just be sure to include the requested info listed on the first post!
@Lumos427

PMs are cool with me, just be sure to include the requested info listed on the first post!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
hi!! i'm in LOVE with your art style, and i'd love to do an art trade with you, if you have the time. heres my commission info, depending on what kind of piece you'd like from me, i can totally provide wips reguarly until the piece is of ur satisfaction! jasper and maia catch my eye the most n i already would have compositions in mind for both of them, but i can totally do anybody you see fit for me c: just lemme know if ur interested!
hi!! i'm in LOVE with your art style, and i'd love to do an art trade with you, if you have the time. heres my commission info, depending on what kind of piece you'd like from me, i can totally provide wips reguarly until the piece is of ur satisfaction! jasper and maia catch my eye the most n i already would have compositions in mind for both of them, but i can totally do anybody you see fit for me c: just lemme know if ur interested!
ART COMMISSIONS 6LF2jsd.gif CHARACTERS FOR SALE
Thank you so much! <3
Thank you so much! <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hi! Hope this isn't too much!

My art shop is linked in my signature, but I will also link it here, and here is a link to my art dump for further examples. I do semi-realistic and simple lineless drawings.
My relevant price range is 100kt/g for a lineless bust to 400kt/g for a lined halfbody with a complex background, but I currently don't have much time for the latter.
I can provide unlimited wip screenshots on request up to and including finished flat colors. Beyond that point, if asked for a progress update I will describe how far I am since incomplete shading looks janky. I will always provide a screenshot of the sketch.
I am willing to draw any of your characters.
Let me know if you're interested and/or if you need any more info out of me! :)
Hi! Hope this isn't too much!

My art shop is linked in my signature, but I will also link it here, and here is a link to my art dump for further examples. I do semi-realistic and simple lineless drawings.
My relevant price range is 100kt/g for a lineless bust to 400kt/g for a lined halfbody with a complex background, but I currently don't have much time for the latter.
I can provide unlimited wip screenshots on request up to and including finished flat colors. Beyond that point, if asked for a progress update I will describe how far I am since incomplete shading looks janky. I will always provide a screenshot of the sketch.
I am willing to draw any of your characters.
Let me know if you're interested and/or if you need any more info out of me! :)
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
Ah, I’m a bit tentative about offering while my art auction is running, but I really love your characters! ^^ I think I’d be comfortable with any of them~ My art auction is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2914301]here[/url] if you’d be interested (as that would take priority). One of my rules is regular offsite communication, to answer your question! :) A link to my art dump/pricing thread is in my signature with a decent amount of examples (though outdated). The general consensus for a more finalized piece seems to place my price range somewhere around 3kg. ^^ This is my current WIP/auction piece up: [img]https://i.imgur.com/NxtOwy6.jpg[/img] Good luck to you, and thanks for your time! :)
Ah, I’m a bit tentative about offering while my art auction is running, but I really love your characters! ^^ I think I’d be comfortable with any of them~

My art auction is here if you’d be interested (as that would take priority). One of my rules is regular offsite communication, to answer your question! :)

A link to my art dump/pricing thread is in my signature with a decent amount of examples (though outdated). The general consensus for a more finalized piece seems to place my price range somewhere around 3kg. ^^

This is my current WIP/auction piece up:

NxtOwy6.jpg

Good luck to you, and thanks for your time! :)

|||||||||BgU6wgh.pngc9B9IHn.png

.enter; K A I J U ♦ —• ··
''STRANGE BEAST'' || ENTEI - SHE/HER - FR (+3)
{|| » ART DUMP ||» G1 INTERACTIVE SALES ||» UMA WISHLIST
howdy! the link to my art shop is in my signature, I only need 3000g for full body and colors (ratio is 1kt = 1g)

I definitely provide wips! if you have discord i can update you there, but i dont mind doing it in FR DMs as well. Im pretty flexible so i can draw any character, but Faela seems fun to draw! ^^
howdy! the link to my art shop is in my signature, I only need 3000g for full body and colors (ratio is 1kt = 1g)

I definitely provide wips! if you have discord i can update you there, but i dont mind doing it in FR DMs as well. Im pretty flexible so i can draw any character, but Faela seems fun to draw! ^^
wormsbann.png
my art shop is here!

i'm in the middle of revamping so the info isn't all too accurate.
offsite examples here since i post everything on my instagram.
i offer updates with each step before rendering (base sketch, line art, flats)
unless stated otherwise by the client.

i'll usually do a fully detailed portrait for up to 200g, but this might change.
current range is 50g-250g (1:1200) or wishlist items worth the same amount.

no preference on who i'd like to draw but maia looks super cool :)
my art shop is here!

i'm in the middle of revamping so the info isn't all too accurate.
offsite examples here since i post everything on my instagram.
i offer updates with each step before rendering (base sketch, line art, flats)
unless stated otherwise by the client.

i'll usually do a fully detailed portrait for up to 200g, but this might change.
current range is 50g-250g (1:1200) or wishlist items worth the same amount.

no preference on who i'd like to draw but maia looks super cool :)
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
Heya - here's a link to my shop to start off: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2919852/1

My prices range from 300g all the way up to 50kg dependent on complexity of the image, and what type you get. I take treasure and am happy to do a mix of g/t as well. USD is an option if you're interested (just offering, bc it looks like you're looking to spend gems!)! I offer sketches, lineart, flat and shaded, and paintings/lineless art.
I absolutely offer wips and won't request payment until after the sketch has been approved (unless your commish is a sketch, then I ask for up front payment).
I really like Arron bc of his himbo status (at least, that's what I got form the first image on his profile LOL), but would be happy to draw any of your beebs!

Ty for your consideration and gl on your hunt if you're not interested :D
Heya - here's a link to my shop to start off: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2919852/1

My prices range from 300g all the way up to 50kg dependent on complexity of the image, and what type you get. I take treasure and am happy to do a mix of g/t as well. USD is an option if you're interested (just offering, bc it looks like you're looking to spend gems!)! I offer sketches, lineart, flat and shaded, and paintings/lineless art.
I absolutely offer wips and won't request payment until after the sketch has been approved (unless your commish is a sketch, then I ask for up front payment).
I really like Arron bc of his himbo status (at least, that's what I got form the first image on his profile LOL), but would be happy to draw any of your beebs!

Ty for your consideration and gl on your hunt if you're not interested :D
:D

@/HollyIvy It wasn't an intentional development but I have to agree, he is a bit of a himbo LOL
:D

@/HollyIvy It wasn't an intentional development but I have to agree, he is a bit of a himbo LOL
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons

I now have a HQ semi-realistic and chibi art shop! Here’s the link:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/permalink/reply/44964542

Yes I do provide WIPs
@aeons

I now have a HQ semi-realistic and chibi art shop! Here’s the link: