Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [moved]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
:D

need me some birthday art
:D

need me some birthday art
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons

just checking beforehand, do you take traditional art?
@aeons

just checking beforehand, do you take traditional art?

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@ethics

Yep, I'll gladly consider all types of art! :>
@ethics

Yep, I'll gladly consider all types of art! :>
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
I have some chibi comms open here! Feel free to check them out if you want! I saw your comment from the 12th saying you need birthday art and if your birthday is around this time then I’d be happy to draw you a free chibi as a lil b-day present <3
I have some chibi comms open here! Feel free to check them out if you want! I saw your comment from the 12th saying you need birthday art and if your birthday is around this time then I’d be happy to draw you a free chibi as a lil b-day present <3
dNPGqXr.png -Mira (aka nuli)
-she/her
-FR +3
< this baby needs
Some love!!!
CPMK3ES.gif
Friend requests and pms welcome!
AJ13r48.png
Thank you all! <3
Thank you all! <3
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
OHAI 8D

I'd be interested in drawing for you! Especially Maia; there are so many things about her that I like and she's cute as heck.

I'm pretty good at different body types, and actually kinda... specialize? Sort of? In round/soft/chubby/fat/etc body types >__>;;

My art shop is here and my price range is. Uh. All over the place actually. I have a lot of different options but anywhere from 500g-2500g based on number of characters and details, and I'll take gems/treasure/usd and various items at LAH though I don't currently have a wishlist (but I can slap one together I think?).

I do send progress pics in case you want changes! I default to sending a sketch (and any subsequent edits), lines, flat color, and the final shaded piece; if the pic would require a bit more detail or placement (ex multiple characters to pose or a detailed background) I'd actually start off with a really rough-blocked sketch to make sure positioning/poses are right!

Just let me know if you're interested! Thanks for reading~
OHAI 8D

I'd be interested in drawing for you! Especially Maia; there are so many things about her that I like and she's cute as heck.

I'm pretty good at different body types, and actually kinda... specialize? Sort of? In round/soft/chubby/fat/etc body types >__>;;

My art shop is here and my price range is. Uh. All over the place actually. I have a lot of different options but anywhere from 500g-2500g based on number of characters and details, and I'll take gems/treasure/usd and various items at LAH though I don't currently have a wishlist (but I can slap one together I think?).

I do send progress pics in case you want changes! I default to sending a sketch (and any subsequent edits), lines, flat color, and the final shaded piece; if the pic would require a bit more detail or placement (ex multiple characters to pose or a detailed background) I'd actually start off with a really rough-blocked sketch to make sure positioning/poses are right!

Just let me know if you're interested! Thanks for reading~
they/them || ace polyam || adhd/asd || artist || writer || moron
incapable of shutting the heck up
i gatekeep my interests but the gate is a floodgate and im keeping it open
unfortunately, i will elaborate.
Hello!

I have a bunch of examples of my art over at toyhou.se (I can't get the direct link to work, oops) https://toyhou.se/Tariques/art
Depending on what you want I'd ask between 500-1000g, though I do actually prefer art trades.
I will provide updates with the sketch/lineart as well as with flat colours.
All of your characters were really cute and I'd be open to draw any of them, but I do have a preference towards Maia.

Have a great day!
Hello!

I have a bunch of examples of my art over at toyhou.se (I can't get the direct link to work, oops) https://toyhou.se/Tariques/art
Depending on what you want I'd ask between 500-1000g, though I do actually prefer art trades.
I will provide updates with the sketch/lineart as well as with flat colours.
All of your characters were really cute and I'd be open to draw any of them, but I do have a preference towards Maia.

Have a great day!
Howdy! I have an art shop here if you'd perhaps be interested! Prices range from 400g to 1.2kg, and I can do both fullbody chibis and halfbody sketches! My chibis are more limited, but I'm fully capable of accommodating different body types/features/hair textures in more realistically styled sketches.

I tend not to offer WIPs for non-shaded sketches, but for everything else I always check in at each stage before moving on, and offer revisions/edits with little to no additional cost :)

I also accept alternative payment!
Howdy! I have an art shop here if you'd perhaps be interested! Prices range from 400g to 1.2kg, and I can do both fullbody chibis and halfbody sketches! My chibis are more limited, but I'm fully capable of accommodating different body types/features/hair textures in more realistically styled sketches.

I tend not to offer WIPs for non-shaded sketches, but for everything else I always check in at each stage before moving on, and offer revisions/edits with little to no additional cost :)

I also accept alternative payment!
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
@/aeons

got a chibi shop here but im closed atm. i do have a ping list though if youre interested :>

also got some of the basic information you listed in my shop!

edit:

also dude i heckin love your art :0
@/aeons

got a chibi shop here but im closed atm. i do have a ping list though if youre interested :>

also got some of the basic information you listed in my shop!

edit:

also dude i heckin love your art :0
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16