Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Skywhale Observatory (RNG)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/682998990517829633/1027663011005091901/whaleeeee.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]~~~~~~[/color][nextcol][center][size=5][font=Sylfaen]"Welcome to the [b]Skywhale Observatory[/b]. These mythical beasts grace the skies above, only seen by the most keen eye. Will you help us find and study these elusive creatures?" These are [b]randomly generated adopts[/b] featuring [b]different base colors, eye types, underbelly types, markings, and accessories[/b].[nextcol][color=transparent]~~~~~~[/color][/columns] ------ [left]Started this lil passion project a while back, mostly as a way to work on something cute and simple in my spare time. So far I've gotten a decent number of traits and accessories done. Lately I've been wondering if anyone might be interested in an actual thread/shop for them? I love working on them and would love for others to enjoy them too! Soo I guess I'm looking to gauge interest and collect feedback for a possible gatcha adopt thread with these lil guys haha. I'm especially interested in the latter—I think it'd be neat to get some outside input as I continue developing them! Here's a few more examples of the randomly generated adopts. Please note that art assets, lore, and other information may be subject to change as these are still in development. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/682998990517829633/1027463368879120415/whale_whale_whale_what_do_we_have_here.png[/img] [b]Some additional info:[/b] [LIST] [*]Not all completed base colors, markings, and accessories are shown above. I also have more planned. [*]Underbelly has two variations: a solid white, and one that's a lighter shade of the base color. [*]Markings currently only come in white. If there's enough demand for other colors I could potentially add more, but for now I prefer the simplicity :D [/LIST] Thank you for checking this out! Feel free to ask questions, give feedback, offer suggestions on what traits/features you'd like to see, or ask to be notified for updates, possible polls, or the first opening (if it happens). [size=2]Side note: if anyone with more experience running a gatcha adopt thread feels like lending their expertise, I would truly appreciate and any all advice! Should this turn into a real thing, I'll be sure to do my own research beforehand, but there may likely be some things I haven't even considered.[/size]
whaleeeee.png
~~~~~~
"Welcome to the Skywhale Observatory. These mythical beasts grace the skies above, only seen by the most keen eye. Will you help us find and study these elusive creatures?"

These are randomly generated adopts featuring different base colors, eye types, underbelly types, markings, and accessories.
~~~~~~

Started this lil passion project a while back, mostly as a way to work on something cute and simple in my spare time. So far I've gotten a decent number of traits and accessories done. Lately I've been wondering if anyone might be interested in an actual thread/shop for them? I love working on them and would love for others to enjoy them too!

Soo I guess I'm looking to gauge interest and collect feedback for a possible gatcha adopt thread with these lil guys haha. I'm especially interested in the latter—I think it'd be neat to get some outside input as I continue developing them!

Here's a few more examples of the randomly generated adopts. Please note that art assets, lore, and other information may be subject to change as these are still in development.
whale_whale_whale_what_do_we_have_here.png
Some additional info:
  • Not all completed base colors, markings, and accessories are shown above. I also have more planned.
  • Underbelly has two variations: a solid white, and one that's a lighter shade of the base color.
  • Markings currently only come in white. If there's enough demand for other colors I could potentially add more, but for now I prefer the simplicity :D

Thank you for checking this out! Feel free to ask questions, give feedback, offer suggestions on what traits/features you'd like to see, or ask to be notified for updates, possible polls, or the first opening (if it happens).

Side note: if anyone with more experience running a gatcha adopt thread feels like lending their expertise, I would truly appreciate and any all advice! Should this turn into a real thing, I'll be sure to do my own research beforehand, but there may likely be some things I haven't even considered.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center][s][size=1]whew okay here we go[/size] reserve post just in case?[/s] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/682998990517829633/1027706827632283711/BABYYYY.png[/img] [b]DEVELOPMENT UPDATES[/b] [b]Update 1: [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3174317/9#post_52545061]Looking for feedback on raffle ideas![/url] Consider dropping some feedback? :D [b]Update 2:[/b] drafting the thread be like [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/686397394732056627/1033963308207837244/Screen_Shot_2022-10-23_at_9.39.25_PM.png[/img] ----- [b]CURRENT PROGRESS[/b] as of January 31, 2023 [left][LIST] [*]Base colors: 100% complete [*]Underbelly and eye types: 100% complete [*]Markings: 100% complete [*]Accessories: 100% complete — and with that, all traits are more or less finalized for the (eventual) first opening :) [*]Lore/writing and art assets for thread: 75% complete [*]Thread set up: 50%, draft in progress, no actual thread yet [*]Backend preparation: 5% [/LIST] ------ [center][b]PINGS[/b] You can ask to be added to either pinglist or both. If there's something you'd like to be pinged for that isn't mentioned, let me know! [b]Interest pinglist[/b]: (will only ping for the first opening or very important updates) [color=darkgrey][size=1]-Venusian -dems -brightmyth -Psi -AlphaSnowdust -Semisketched -Ambrose -Dragonflowerz -hawketh -TheNightsSecret -OdiAibyouka -crowvidae -skystreamchan -Ambulocetus -502 -taakovitz -Kierax -Amscray -Tywyllwch -JesterBug -babysnail -Hiii -Deviousdeparture -Owe -rockss -Waffler -ChrisGhoul -Tofubear -Mazatl23 -bulrush -Finchhflight -Pouchipouchi -enddy -enddy -Sabyrin -Caladbolg -roamingbard -crossforest -Kisu -seen -Darkrait -F10raAndFauna -Frostbite1370 -Mitchy -Azkhar -Vixodium -romeus -Ceenbee -HedgeMagic -FallenDreemurr -PhosphorFrog -battleaxe -After -Evernite -ceilingtile -StarsPilot -QuillAndInk -umbers -Jinoga -KymoLadyofStorms -Stormdragon -StarDay -Tanija -everlastingecho -SuddenShimmer -Rinkablu -Dianounais -EsbontheGhost -Incantamentum -samrie -ThresherShark -MintyMaddi --ScarletAmaryllis -Arnfasta -SweetTreatLion -Golden -FawnLung -Norayna0ekoa -QueenNewt -ceruleansky -AcrylicRobot -Ico -Storrie -notheretoperch -Offlinex -LadyoftheOceans -Ultrasuede -Unusual0ddity -Rabbit3 -Lanternmoth -falsecargo -Moosesushi -Meii -darkblayd -Ravka -kyruiz -Kreideprintz -SoftFrogger -Scrumptious -Doozie -NightmareGiraffe --CelestialJem -SunkissedDragon -TheWildThings -Oobilan -WhisperingThief -KaichouKai -ofthevoid -naranciag -Snowcelot -QuietGhost -JinxxYouOweMe -Pensacola -ilexlio -MiraLief -azemn -pulchritudinous -Chocobanyana -BirdBrained -Cnidocyte -Fouguri -MakotheShark -virtue -Albtraum22 -snailmilk -Rukorix[/color] [b]Update pinglist[/b]: (Pings for occasional development updates and polls. Get a chance to be part of the developmental process [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]) [color=darkgrey]-Tywyllwch -Ceenbee -HedgeMagic -Evernite -ScarletAmaryllis -Norayna0ekoa -QueenNewt -falsecargo -Meii -Ravka -SoftFrogger -Scrumptious -Doozie -NightmareGiraffe -SunkissedDragon -Oobilan -KaichouKai -ofthevoid -naranciag -Snowcelot -JinxxYouOweMe -Pensacola -ilexlio -MiraLief -pulchritudinous -Chocobanyana -BirdBrained[/color]
whew okay here we go

reserve post just in case?

BABYYYY.png

DEVELOPMENT UPDATES

Update 1: Looking for feedback on raffle ideas! Consider dropping some feedback? :D

Update 2: drafting the thread be like
Screen_Shot_2022-10-23_at_9.39.25_PM.png

CURRENT PROGRESS
as of January 31, 2023
  • Base colors: 100% complete
  • Underbelly and eye types: 100% complete
  • Markings: 100% complete
  • Accessories: 100% complete — and with that, all traits are more or less finalized for the (eventual) first opening :)
  • Lore/writing and art assets for thread: 75% complete
  • Thread set up: 50%, draft in progress, no actual thread yet
  • Backend preparation: 5%

PINGS
You can ask to be added to either pinglist or both. If there's something you'd like to be pinged for that isn't mentioned, let me know!

Interest pinglist:
(will only ping for the first opening or very important updates)

-Venusian -dems -brightmyth -Psi -AlphaSnowdust -Semisketched -Ambrose -Dragonflowerz -hawketh -TheNightsSecret -OdiAibyouka -crowvidae -skystreamchan -Ambulocetus -502 -taakovitz -Kierax -Amscray -Tywyllwch -JesterBug -babysnail -Hiii -Deviousdeparture -Owe -rockss -Waffler -ChrisGhoul -Tofubear -Mazatl23 -bulrush -Finchhflight -Pouchipouchi -enddy -enddy -Sabyrin -Caladbolg -roamingbard -crossforest -Kisu -seen -Darkrait -F10raAndFauna -Frostbite1370 -Mitchy -Azkhar -Vixodium -romeus -Ceenbee -HedgeMagic -FallenDreemurr -PhosphorFrog -battleaxe -After -Evernite -ceilingtile -StarsPilot -QuillAndInk -umbers -Jinoga -KymoLadyofStorms -Stormdragon -StarDay -Tanija -everlastingecho -SuddenShimmer -Rinkablu -Dianounais -EsbontheGhost -Incantamentum -samrie -ThresherShark -MintyMaddi --ScarletAmaryllis -Arnfasta -SweetTreatLion -Golden -FawnLung -Norayna0ekoa -QueenNewt -ceruleansky -AcrylicRobot -Ico -Storrie -notheretoperch -Offlinex -LadyoftheOceans -Ultrasuede -Unusual0ddity -Rabbit3 -Lanternmoth -falsecargo -Moosesushi -Meii -darkblayd -Ravka -kyruiz -Kreideprintz -SoftFrogger -Scrumptious -Doozie -NightmareGiraffe --CelestialJem -SunkissedDragon -TheWildThings -Oobilan -WhisperingThief -KaichouKai -ofthevoid -naranciag -Snowcelot -QuietGhost -JinxxYouOweMe -Pensacola -ilexlio -MiraLief -azemn -pulchritudinous -Chocobanyana -BirdBrained -Cnidocyte -Fouguri -MakotheShark -virtue -Albtraum22 -snailmilk -Rukorix

Update pinglist:
(Pings for occasional development updates and polls. Get a chance to be part of the developmental process )

-Tywyllwch -Ceenbee -HedgeMagic -Evernite -ScarletAmaryllis -Norayna0ekoa -QueenNewt -falsecargo -Meii -Ravka -SoftFrogger -Scrumptious -Doozie -NightmareGiraffe -SunkissedDragon -Oobilan -KaichouKai -ofthevoid -naranciag -Snowcelot -JinxxYouOweMe -Pensacola -ilexlio -MiraLief -pulchritudinous -Chocobanyana -BirdBrained
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Oh I'm so very interested, please ping me if you decide to open them up. c:
Oh I'm so very interested, please ping me if you decide to open them up. c:
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1] These are extremely cute, I would absolutely be interested! And also feel free to PM me for help/advice! [s]I've helped with a few gacha threads at this point[/s]
These are extremely cute, I would absolutely be interested! And also feel free to PM me for help/advice! I've helped with a few gacha threads at this point
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
cute as hell, sign me up

edit: I'm also open to giving advice if you have questions to ask me!
cute as hell, sign me up

edit: I'm also open to giving advice if you have questions to ask me!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
HWALE???????? Sign me right on up!!! Also, as a fellow gacha artist, happy to chat about my experiences!
HWALE???????? Sign me right on up!!! Also, as a fellow gacha artist, happy to chat about my experiences!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
Oh wow, thank you for the interest!! I'll go ahead and start a pinglist then!

And @/Demetre, @/brightmyth, @/Psi, thank you all so much for offering to help me out! (love the work y'all have done in other adopt programs so I'm especially honored :D) I will certainly reach out once I can put all my thoughts/questions into words!
Oh wow, thank you for the interest!! I'll go ahead and start a pinglist then!

And @/Demetre, @/brightmyth, @/Psi, thank you all so much for offering to help me out! (love the work y'all have done in other adopt programs so I'm especially honored :D) I will certainly reach out once I can put all my thoughts/questions into words!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
may i also be pinged? these are adorable!
may i also be pinged? these are adorable!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
I'd love to be pinged- this is such an adorable concept, and the Skywhales are gorgeous!! :D
I'd love to be pinged- this is such an adorable concept, and the Skywhales are gorgeous!! :D
aC86tUH.png
H0t7Ypl.png
JNAfoEf.png
Pgv53XB.png
q9EEy5M.png
Untitled-Artwork-7.png 1Mvcab2.png
OFUkyWj.png
I would love to be added to the pinglist, if you don't mind!
I would love to be added to the pinglist, if you don't mind!
jvTgQEX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17