Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [moved]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
Hello! My shop's right here :)

My prices range from 2kg-7kg, offering head shots and full bodies, coloring styles from flat, cell shaded, to fully rendered

I always send a final sketch before proceeding onto the line art, which I also send for last second changes if needed. I also have an open door type of policy where you can ask for an update and I'll show what I have

My turnaround time is up to a week, but I normally finish before that

And Jasper is rly calling out to me!
Hello! My shop's right here :)

My prices range from 2kg-7kg, offering head shots and full bodies, coloring styles from flat, cell shaded, to fully rendered

I always send a final sketch before proceeding onto the line art, which I also send for last second changes if needed. I also have an open door type of policy where you can ask for an update and I'll show what I have

My turnaround time is up to a week, but I normally finish before that

And Jasper is rly calling out to me!
image0.gif
@aeons

Hi! I have a link in my Signature so you can access it from there! My Price ranges from 100g/10kt to 1000g/100kt (I have more specific ranges in my art shop!) I do Chibis and Bust Art! I can do Full bodies if requested and will provide a price range for it too.

Concerning progress/WIP, I don't really offer them as I only do traditional art at the moment(I have no access for a computer at the current moment nor is my phone is fit for digital arting.) I can offer to show the sketched part before I go for colouring but after that, it is final as I cannot undo like the colouring like in digitalized art.

I am open to draw any characters to be honest!

So, if interested, leave a comment in my art shop thread with the details you want. if not, I thank you in advance for checking in at the very least! <3
@aeons

Hi! I have a link in my Signature so you can access it from there! My Price ranges from 100g/10kt to 1000g/100kt (I have more specific ranges in my art shop!) I do Chibis and Bust Art! I can do Full bodies if requested and will provide a price range for it too.

Concerning progress/WIP, I don't really offer them as I only do traditional art at the moment(I have no access for a computer at the current moment nor is my phone is fit for digital arting.) I can offer to show the sketched part before I go for colouring but after that, it is final as I cannot undo like the colouring like in digitalized art.

I am open to draw any characters to be honest!

So, if interested, leave a comment in my art shop thread with the details you want. if not, I thank you in advance for checking in at the very least! <3
[b]A link to my shop:[/b] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2927142 [b]My price range in gems/treasure:[/b] 3k gems and below~! [b]I do provide updates/WIPs![/b] I will send you a sketch before completion, and lineart before I color if you want <3 [i]I'm down to draw any of your characters[/i] [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Here is an example of my style and a humanoid!: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/742394709879554069/777133064681422859/kodi_attack.png[/img]
A link to my shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2927142
My price range in gems/treasure: 3k gems and below~!
I do provide updates/WIPs! I will send you a sketch before completion, and lineart before I color if you want <3
I'm down to draw any of your characters
Here is an example of my style and a humanoid!:
kodi_attack.png
jace - he/him
fkWjutW.png
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
[center][font=optima][s]I ligit cried when I saw Arron oh my GOSH[/s] [size=2]sorry[/size] Hello! My art shop is called “The Art Nook” and is linked in my sig. I specialize in semi-realism (because straight realism isn’t as fun~) and soft shading. :3c The prices depend on what type of art you’d want and I didn’t want to clog up your search thread, so I apologize for that. Here is a recent drawing of my D&D OC Ophelia so you can get a feel for my style: [img] https://i.ibb.co/jLCxWvY/3-A694-E1-B-26-C7-4-AB0-BFA4-C85-DA8-B21007.png[/img] Thank you so much for your time, and best of luck with your art hunt!
I ligit cried when I saw Arron oh my GOSH sorry

Hello! My art shop is called “The Art Nook” and is linked in my sig. I specialize in semi-realism (because straight realism isn’t as fun~) and soft shading. :3c The prices depend on what type of art you’d want and I didn’t want to clog up your search thread, so I apologize for that.

Here is a recent drawing of my D&D OC Ophelia so you can get a feel for my style:

3-A694-E1-B-26-C7-4-AB0-BFA4-C85-DA8-B21007.png

Thank you so much for your time, and best of luck with your art hunt!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@aeons

Would you be willing to do an art trade? If not i can send a sketch of what i have in mind and you can lmk if you’re interested ^^
@aeons

Would you be willing to do an art trade? If not i can send a sketch of what i have in mind and you can lmk if you’re interested ^^
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@belladonna66

I'd prefer to see examples first (along with the other requested info on the first post) before I decide :D In general it's easier for me to just buy art with currency, so I'm quite picky about trades. If you have something in mind, though, feel free to PM me!
@belladonna66

I'd prefer to see examples first (along with the other requested info on the first post) before I decide :D In general it's easier for me to just buy art with currency, so I'm quite picky about trades. If you have something in mind, though, feel free to PM me!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/682998990517829633/772908433123967006/gremlin_time_smol.gif[/img][/center]
gremlin_time_smol.gif
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
Hello! I would love to take a crack at one or a few of your ocs!! I love them a lot.

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples: This and also this...... SHOULD be a link to a folder of a lot of my art examples! I can provide digital examples too thru pm if you decide you wanna take me up on it. (warning: link includes some scantily clad boys and a little blood)
Your price range in gems/treasure: i would say 300g per drawing if you're comfortable with that! +100g for a full lined and copic colored drawing
Do you provide updates/WIPs? (so I can request changes if necessary): absolutely! at the sketch stage and the lineart!
[optional] Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any: Faela, Jasper, and Maia are my absolute faves, I love their designs and I think they're real neat! Sidebar, I love your art!!!
Hello! I would love to take a crack at one or a few of your ocs!! I love them a lot.

A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples: This and also this...... SHOULD be a link to a folder of a lot of my art examples! I can provide digital examples too thru pm if you decide you wanna take me up on it. (warning: link includes some scantily clad boys and a little blood)
Your price range in gems/treasure: i would say 300g per drawing if you're comfortable with that! +100g for a full lined and copic colored drawing
Do you provide updates/WIPs? (so I can request changes if necessary): absolutely! at the sketch stage and the lineart!
[optional] Which character(s) you're most interested in drawing, if any: Faela, Jasper, and Maia are my absolute faves, I love their designs and I think they're real neat! Sidebar, I love your art!!!
Comm_10_full_5x1.png
@gutrots

Ahh, thank you for the kind words!! <3 Unfortunately the link isn't working, even after I made a Flickr account. (It's saying the album doesn't exist.) Could you try editing the post with a different link if it's not too much trouble?
@gutrots

Ahh, thank you for the kind words!! <3 Unfortunately the link isn't working, even after I made a Flickr account. (It's saying the album doesn't exist.) Could you try editing the post with a different link if it's not too much trouble?
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
ohh i'm so sorry aeons!! i switched all the photos over to imgur so hopefully those two links should work. i also found some examples of my digital art in the process so i included those! there may be some multiples so, doubly sorry!! haha
ohh i'm so sorry aeons!! i switched all the photos over to imgur so hopefully those two links should work. i also found some examples of my digital art in the process so i included those! there may be some multiples so, doubly sorry!! haha
Comm_10_full_5x1.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16