Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [moved]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
hello! my art shop is here. you can find my examples there. my prices range from 1500g to 3500g (specifics in my shop), but i'm open to doing a not full piece for less. i can provide updates if you like. i'd really like to draw faela! i think she'd be fun to draw and i like her vibe tbh
hello! my art shop is here. you can find my examples there. my prices range from 1500g to 3500g (specifics in my shop), but i'm open to doing a not full piece for less. i can provide updates if you like. i'd really like to draw faela! i think she'd be fun to draw and i like her vibe tbh
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
Theres a link to my shop in my signature! my MO is ink, graphite, and colored pencils, then scanned into PS and further edited to take out the background )if you'd like), and then sent wherever you want :)

1kg for a single line art bust with simple colors or for a full body just line art, but theres more pricing in my shop!

I can absolutely send you progress pictures at any point and I am very open to communication and changing things

Honestly, I'm interested in drawing all of them, Maia, jasper, and Faela especially

Theres a link to my shop in my signature! my MO is ink, graphite, and colored pencils, then scanned into PS and further edited to take out the background )if you'd like), and then sent wherever you want :)

1kg for a single line art bust with simple colors or for a full body just line art, but theres more pricing in my shop!

I can absolutely send you progress pictures at any point and I am very open to communication and changing things

Honestly, I'm interested in drawing all of them, Maia, jasper, and Faela especially

hey!! i'm fairly well versed in drawing humanoids and ocs, especially with the references you've provided!! i'm linking my art shop below, which also includes the link to my instagram in case you want to see more human examples. i can do a variety of different styles though most of them do end up in a kinda semi-realism ^^

my prices range from 500g-1.5kg!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2839879

i also usually provide a sketch update before proceeding with any coloring or anything, and can send wips at request
hey!! i'm fairly well versed in drawing humanoids and ocs, especially with the references you've provided!! i'm linking my art shop below, which also includes the link to my instagram in case you want to see more human examples. i can do a variety of different styles though most of them do end up in a kinda semi-realism ^^

my prices range from 500g-1.5kg!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2839879

i also usually provide a sketch update before proceeding with any coloring or anything, and can send wips at request
Bone Fiend - they/them
- Art Shop
- Wishlist
_____vbbEIJ.png
Hiya! Might I interest you with my digital styles? my traditional stuff can also be found through my signature

My more recent digital pieces can be found here, ranging from most simple to more complex: 1, 2, 3, 4 - because I don't have a shop for these so there's no set price range, but I'd estimate they would range from ~500g to ~1500g(+?) depending on style ^^; - though I'd be super interested in an art trade with you!

I'd be more specifically interested in Faela/Ryven, but could probably do any of your characters (and can provide update/sketches if needed) ~

Hiya! Might I interest you with my digital styles? my traditional stuff can also be found through my signature

My more recent digital pieces can be found here, ranging from most simple to more complex: 1, 2, 3, 4 - because I don't have a shop for these so there's no set price range, but I'd estimate they would range from ~500g to ~1500g(+?) depending on style ^^; - though I'd be super interested in an art trade with you!

I'd be more specifically interested in Faela/Ryven, but could probably do any of your characters (and can provide update/sketches if needed) ~

OWQcS2K.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2855764

price range depends on the medium ^^ i'm more of a traditional artist, but i'd say starting from 500kt, going upwards depending on complexity. also your art looks amazing and i wouldn't mind an art trade at all

i am definitely open to different hair textures, body types, etc. also your characters look amazing! did you draw the avatar image of them?

yes i do provide updates and wips!

i'd love to draw any of them :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2855764

price range depends on the medium ^^ i'm more of a traditional artist, but i'd say starting from 500kt, going upwards depending on complexity. also your art looks amazing and i wouldn't mind an art trade at all

i am definitely open to different hair textures, body types, etc. also your characters look amazing! did you draw the avatar image of them?

yes i do provide updates and wips!

i'd love to draw any of them :)

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples: Here! or the eye in my sig!
Your price range: 300g (sketch) and up!
Do you provide updates/WIPs?: Yes, absolutely!
Which character(s) you're interested in drawing, if any: Any of them/all!
A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples: Here! or the eye in my sig!
Your price range: 300g (sketch) and up!
Do you provide updates/WIPs?: Yes, absolutely!
Which character(s) you're interested in drawing, if any: Any of them/all!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
@egoist

Aw, thank you! It means a lot when people say they like my characters :D Yep, I did draw their avatar images!
@egoist

Aw, thank you! It means a lot when people say they like my characters :D Yep, I did draw their avatar images!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
I'd love to draw any of your characters! I'm more experienced in drawing females, but anyone you'd like me to draw would be great! Prices range from 75g to 500g! Payment would be sent after I confirm the commission's sketch! My art shop with prices can be found here:)
I'd love to draw any of your characters! I'm more experienced in drawing females, but anyone you'd like me to draw would be great! Prices range from 75g to 500g! Payment would be sent after I confirm the commission's sketch! My art shop with prices can be found here:)
+3 FR Time
arcane_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wcn.gif
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/730026557200007248/comm.png[/img] Boop ~ Hi! I'm doing commissions but have a very flexible pricelist (Based on your budget!) I have a few more examples in my art shop (in bio), feel free to go have a look. Usually, I give out two WIP’s (1st sketch, 2nd lineart before coloring) ^^ Let me know if you're interested! [emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
comm.png

Boop ~ Hi!
I'm doing commissions but have a very flexible pricelist (Based on your budget!)
I have a few more examples in my art shop (in bio), feel free to go have a look.
Usually, I give out two WIP’s (1st sketch, 2nd lineart before coloring) ^^

Let me know if you're interested!
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
[b]A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples[/b] there's a link in my sig, but here's another link to my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2767557/1]shop[/url]! I also have a [url=https://www.deviantart.com/jacketyjackjack]deviantart [/url]with bigger examples if you're interested! (some examples are on bottom and in the shop, of course, but my deviantart is the best updated) [b]Your price range[/b] 500kt/g+ [b]Do you provide updates/WIPs?[/b] I prefer to do the drawing in one shot, but I can provide updates upon request! (my sketching style is messy) [b]Which character(s) you're interested in drawing, if any[/b] [i]any and all[/i] I'm not trying to get into your good graces when i say i love their designs :0 [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZV0ORUa.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/H9pDTQe.png[/img]
A link to your shop/art thread/offsite examples there's a link in my sig, but here's another link to my shop! I also have a deviantart with bigger examples if you're interested! (some examples are on bottom and in the shop, of course, but my deviantart is the best updated)
Your price range 500kt/g+
Do you provide updates/WIPs? I prefer to do the drawing in one shot, but I can provide updates upon request! (my sketching style is messy)
Which character(s) you're interested in drawing, if any any and all I'm not trying to get into your good graces when i say i love their designs :0

ZV0ORUa.pngH9pDTQe.png
Jack | he/him | +3 | 22
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16