Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] EGG-D'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@EggDestroyer666

It is a FR dragon, but it doesn’t exist yet, so it’s just a scry.

Ryu

Edit: I’m a big dumb and forgot to say I’d definitely pay for a fullbody, but if there’s only bist slots, I’ll take it!
@EggDestroyer666

It is a FR dragon, but it doesn’t exist yet, so it’s just a scry.

Ryu

Edit: I’m a big dumb and forgot to say I’d definitely pay for a fullbody, but if there’s only bist slots, I’ll take it!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@RosaDiaz
Oh, how cool! Love the nature primal eyes. I'll put you down for a slot :)
@RosaDiaz
Oh, how cool! Love the nature primal eyes. I'll put you down for a slot :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@EggDestroyer666

I love that scry so much, but finding the colours WHOO BOI. What do I owe I owe you for this fine gentleman?
@EggDestroyer666

I love that scry so much, but finding the colours WHOO BOI. What do I owe I owe you for this fine gentleman?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@eggdestroyer666
I saw your art in the draw the dragon above you thread, and I love your style so much! Any chance I could hop on a pinglist if you open again?
@eggdestroyer666
I saw your art in the draw the dragon above you thread, and I love your style so much! Any chance I could hop on a pinglist if you open again?
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Desmondtiny Sure thing, I'll add you to the pinglist! I'm really glad you like my style [emoji=coatl star size=1]
@Desmondtiny
Sure thing, I'll add you to the pinglist! I'm really glad you like my style
May I also be added to your pinglist? I love both your human and dragon art! :0
May I also be added to your pinglist? I love both your human and dragon art! :0
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@aeons Sure thing, thank you so much! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@aeons
Sure thing, thank you so much!
[size=1]@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom @Bansheesloth @Jupiteru @DefinedVines @RosaDiaz @SarcasticHawke @Pinkdragonwings @Desmondtiny @aeons [/size] Hello everyone! I'm opening the shop up for 3 slots this time around. [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom @Bansheesloth @Jupiteru @DefinedVines @RosaDiaz @SarcasticHawke @Pinkdragonwings @Desmondtiny @aeons

Hello everyone! I'm opening the shop up for 3 slots this time around.
SLOTS:
  1. blazingcirclet, bust
  2. blazingcirclet, bust

CLOSED!
SLOTS:
  1. blazingcirclet, bust
  2. blazingcirclet, bust

CLOSED!
pinglist:
@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom @Bansheesloth @Jupiteru @DefinedVines @RosaDiaz @SarcasticHawke @Pinkdragonwings @Desmondtiny @aeons

Opening for 3 HEADSHOT slots!
pinglist:

Opening for 3 HEADSHOT slots!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9