Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] EGG-D'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@eggdestroyer666 I'd love to grab the last slot for a 3/4 body piece of this oc of mine with her SO
@eggdestroyer666 I'd love to grab the last slot for a 3/4 body piece of this oc of mine with her SO
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@eggdestroyer666 Yo yo! Is it alright if I get a 3/4 body of thiiiis girl?' [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512076218401554470/566714678886268944/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/512076218401554470/564565831967703081/Anaka.png[/img] Thank you ^^
@eggdestroyer666
Yo yo! Is it alright if I get a 3/4 body of thiiiis girl?'
Untitled_Artwork.png
Anaka.png
Thank you ^^
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
@Azellia - you got it! i'll send over a sketch when i start working :)

@BlueComet5 - okay! 1500G/kT for her. her green and red color scheme is very nice :D

@theoncomingstorm - all right! you've got yourself a slot. i'll let you know when i start working on it :)
@Azellia - you got it! i'll send over a sketch when i start working :)

@BlueComet5 - okay! 1500G/kT for her. her green and red color scheme is very nice :D

@theoncomingstorm - all right! you've got yourself a slot. i'll let you know when i start working on it :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@Crystal4180 ah!!! i have someone who's maybe taking the third slot already, but i'll let you know! your character is so cute TT_TT
@Crystal4180 ah!!! i have someone who's maybe taking the third slot already, but i'll let you know! your character is so cute TT_TT
@eggdestroyer666

Thanks! ^_^ I can send over the CR in just a minute - it would be 600kt/g, right? Let me know if my math is wrong!
@eggdestroyer666

Thanks! ^_^ I can send over the CR in just a minute - it would be 600kt/g, right? Let me know if my math is wrong!
newsig.png
@eggdestroyer666
Sounds good! Just let me know if you're available.
(the art's actually a surprise gift for a friend's character!)
@eggdestroyer666
Sounds good! Just let me know if you're available.
(the art's actually a surprise gift for a friend's character!)
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
Hello! :-D I very much like your art, and would really like to see your interpretation of one of my OCs!

Would I be able to get a 3/4 body full color piece of my OC Ilya?

And if there's not still room, would I be able to be added to a pinglist or waitlist?
Hello! :-D I very much like your art, and would really like to see your interpretation of one of my OCs!

Would I be able to get a 3/4 body full color piece of my OC Ilya?

And if there's not still room, would I be able to be added to a pinglist or waitlist?
tumblr_oupkhosz821vhl5hio2_400.png
@Crystal4180 ah, that's so sweet of you! i'm waiting on user BlueComet5 to let me know if they want a slot or not. i'll let you know what's happening :D

@Porrim for sure, you can be put on the wait list! i'll let you know if i still have steam after everyone else's commissions, and if not, you'll be first in line next time i open up my shop :)
@Crystal4180 ah, that's so sweet of you! i'm waiting on user BlueComet5 to let me know if they want a slot or not. i'll let you know what's happening :D

@Porrim for sure, you can be put on the wait list! i'll let you know if i still have steam after everyone else's commissions, and if not, you'll be first in line next time i open up my shop :)
@Eggdestroyer666
alright ill send half over now then the other half when done!
@Eggdestroyer666
alright ill send half over now then the other half when done!
@BlueComet5 all right! thanks for your patience :)

@Crystal4180 sorry for all these pings! you're on the waitlist. if i still have energy after the three commissions have been filled, i'll tell you :D
@BlueComet5 all right! thanks for your patience :)

@Crystal4180 sorry for all these pings! you're on the waitlist. if i still have energy after the three commissions have been filled, i'll tell you :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9