Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] EGG-D'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@eggdestroyer666

Hm...What's your USD prices? I'm interested in an OC for a D&D campaign.
@eggdestroyer666

Hm...What's your USD prices? I'm interested in an OC for a D&D campaign.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@RosaDiaz
For full color, headshots are $5, 3/4 body are for $15, and full-body drawings are $20! Just lines would be slightly less.
@RosaDiaz
For full color, headshots are $5, 3/4 body are for $15, and full-body drawings are $20! Just lines would be slightly less.
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@eggdestroyer666 I'd love to get a 3/4 fullbody with 2 characters for gems, colored! Kinda like the example :D
@eggdestroyer666 I'd love to get a 3/4 fullbody with 2 characters for gems, colored! Kinda like the example :D
tumblr_oswd8ljZCm1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
Vines - They/Them
lord of cringe
tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Art Shop
Hatchery
+0 FR Time

thDLJf3.png
0LmIW1J.png mxk5Q9c.png
LMgDkTa.gif
@DefinedVines
Gotcha! I'll add you to the slots. If you could PM me with more info, that would be great :)
@DefinedVines
Gotcha! I'll add you to the slots. If you could PM me with more info, that would be great :)
[quote=PINGLIST][size=1]@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom @Bansheesloth @Jupiteru @DefinedVines[/size][/quote] I'm opening for three slots! :D

I'm opening for three slots! :D
I'd love to order a bust of this character! For treasure, if that's okay! I'm happy I could grab another slot from your shop. I was pretty happy with my old order-
I'd love to order a bust of this character! For treasure, if that's okay! I'm happy I could grab another slot from your shop. I was pretty happy with my old order-
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@eggdestroyer666

I would love to get a 3/4 body piece(or a fullbody if you are willing) of https://toyhou.se/3687247.cato and https://toyhou.se/3063551.balios ! I would like to pay with gems please <3
@eggdestroyer666

I would love to get a 3/4 body piece(or a fullbody if you are willing) of https://toyhou.se/3687247.cato and https://toyhou.se/3063551.balios ! I would like to pay with gems please <3
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Jupiteru
Okay! I'll add you to the list for a slot :D

@Hyperion1312
That sounds fine, I'll add you to the slots :)
@Jupiteru
Okay! I'll add you to the list for a slot :D

@Hyperion1312
That sounds fine, I'll add you to the slots :)
Hello there! If you've still got a slot open and would be willing to draw one of my gijinka designs/ocs here, may I please get a 3/4 full color piece of anyone here? It would be your choice of who you'd like to draw if any, and you'd of course be welcome to simplify/stylize the design however you see fit!

-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
-- b) Dagger (main refs: x, x)
-- c) Noir (main ref: x)
-- d) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
-- e) Bella Gore (warning for slight body horror. main refs: x, x, x)
-- f) Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
Hello there! If you've still got a slot open and would be willing to draw one of my gijinka designs/ocs here, may I please get a 3/4 full color piece of anyone here? It would be your choice of who you'd like to draw if any, and you'd of course be welcome to simplify/stylize the design however you see fit!

-- a) Hildebrand (main refs: x, x)
-- b) Dagger (main refs: x, x)
-- c) Noir (main ref: x)
-- d) Beelzebub (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
-- e) Bella Gore (warning for slight body horror. main refs: x, x, x)
-- f) Astaroth (main refs: x, x, x, x, x)
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
Oh, your characters are so cool! I'll put you down for a slot. I'd love to draw Dagger, if that's all right :)
@Vovina
Oh, your characters are so cool! I'll put you down for a slot. I'd love to draw Dagger, if that's all right :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9