Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] EGG-D'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Jaena absolutely, i'll add you to the list. DM me the first half of the payment and i can get started as soon as i'm back at my computer :)
@Jaena absolutely, i'll add you to the list. DM me the first half of the payment and i can get started as soon as i'm back at my computer :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@eggdestroyer666

omg I love your art D: How many pieces can we order at once?
@eggdestroyer666

omg I love your art D: How many pieces can we order at once?
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Hyperion1312
hi! thank you. as of now, i don't have a set maximum, but around two or three is around what i could probably handle from one slot at this time. i'll put you down for a slot!
@Hyperion1312
hi! thank you. as of now, i don't have a set maximum, but around two or three is around what i could probably handle from one slot at this time. i'll put you down for a slot!
@eggdestroyer666

that works for me XD i just wanted to get two for now anyway <3

Mitch I would like a floating head of this boy. You don't have to include his yellow paint if you don't want.

Jayce +Malakai Couple half body please. They are not on good terms most of the time so if you wanna do them being salty at one another or Jayce being flirty and Malakai just being all "uhhhh no...." that would be amazing <3
@eggdestroyer666

that works for me XD i just wanted to get two for now anyway <3

Mitch I would like a floating head of this boy. You don't have to include his yellow paint if you don't want.

Jayce +Malakai Couple half body please. They are not on good terms most of the time so if you wanna do them being salty at one another or Jayce being flirty and Malakai just being all "uhhhh no...." that would be amazing <3
+3 FR TIME
13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gifrt9IgRx.gif13101953_feqVDakXJq5BQaE.gif
@Hyperion1312
okay, two it is!
send me the first half of the payment(s) and i can get started on the sketches :D
@Hyperion1312
okay, two it is!
send me the first half of the payment(s) and i can get started on the sketches :D
PINGLIST: @Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312

My shop is now open for 3 slots! :)
Sorry if this pings you guys twice, I'm not sure if editing a post with your usernames sends a ping. Let me know!
PINGLIST: @Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312

My shop is now open for 3 slots! :)
Sorry if this pings you guys twice, I'm not sure if editing a post with your usernames sends a ping. Let me know!
how much would it be for a full body of this girl:
https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague
how much would it be for a full body of this girl:
https://toyhou.se/2815660.plague
@BlueComet5 Hi! Depending on the complexity, it'll be anywhere from 1000G/kT - 1500G/kT.
@BlueComet5 Hi! Depending on the complexity, it'll be anywhere from 1000G/kT - 1500G/kT.
@eggdestroyer666

Would it be okay to grab a slot real quick & fill it out once I get home? Shouldn't take more than half an hour - but I understand if you'd rather keep slots open for those who have the forms ready!

EDIT:

Could I possibly get a 3/4th body piece with these two?

Eirlys 1
Eirlys 2
(shirt is just a button down with a blue sweater, black slacks for pants)

Yorbolof
(grey slacks for pants)

Maybe with the two of them looking over a report/book together? You can more or less do whatever other pose you'd like for them if not that, though!

(and if you don't feel like drawing wings I can choose a different set of characters!)
@eggdestroyer666

Would it be okay to grab a slot real quick & fill it out once I get home? Shouldn't take more than half an hour - but I understand if you'd rather keep slots open for those who have the forms ready!

EDIT:

Could I possibly get a 3/4th body piece with these two?

Eirlys 1
Eirlys 2
(shirt is just a button down with a blue sweater, black slacks for pants)

Yorbolof
(grey slacks for pants)

Maybe with the two of them looking over a report/book together? You can more or less do whatever other pose you'd like for them if not that, though!

(and if you don't feel like drawing wings I can choose a different set of characters!)
newsig.png
@eggdestroyer666 the character is in the link i commented with... so let me know on her...
@eggdestroyer666 the character is in the link i commented with... so let me know on her...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9