Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] EGG-D'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shirenu
sure thing! i'll send over a sketch when it's ready.
@Shirenu
sure thing! i'll send over a sketch when it's ready.
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
I'd love to order a colored bust of this character. Let me know if I need to add anything else! ^ ^
I'd love to order a colored bust of this character. Let me know if I need to add anything else! ^ ^
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru
sounds good! as for anything else, if you have a specific pose/expression you'd like me to draw, that'd be good to know :)
@Jupiteru
sounds good! as for anything else, if you have a specific pose/expression you'd like me to draw, that'd be good to know :)
A wink, either flirty or mischievous, would be great. I'll get the CR ready now. c:
A wink, either flirty or mischievous, would be great. I'll get the CR ready now. c:
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
Could I maybe get a 3/4 piece for Cameron?
Could I maybe get a 3/4 piece for Cameron?
@Bansheesloth
that's all right with me! i'll add you to the slot list :)
@Bansheesloth
that's all right with me! i'll add you to the slot list :)
Opening for 3 slots!

PINGLIST:

@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom @Bansheesloth @Jupiteru
Opening for 3 slots!

PINGLIST:

@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom @Bansheesloth @Jupiteru
forgot to change the title ;_;
forgot to change the title ;_;
I would love to get a full-color floating head of this girl if that's okay!! <3
https://toyhou.se/6564013.meeko-mew-mew
I would love to get a full-color floating head of this girl if that's okay!! <3
https://toyhou.se/6564013.meeko-mew-mew
bHeX9bv.png
@KozuKitty
That's fine by me! I'll add you to the list. You can send over the payment as soon as you're ready and I can get started on the sketch :D
@KozuKitty
That's fine by me! I'll add you to the list. You can send over the payment as soon as you're ready and I can get started on the sketch :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9