Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] EGG-D'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@eggdestroyer666

Hey! If you have one, could you put me on the ping list when this opens up, or a few slots do? I adore your art and I might have to save up some and get some characters ready, but I'll stop by sometime most likely..
@eggdestroyer666

Hey! If you have one, could you put me on the ping list when this opens up, or a few slots do? I adore your art and I might have to save up some and get some characters ready, but I'll stop by sometime most likely..
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@NovaBorn i'll put you on the pinglist! thanks so much for your interest :)
@NovaBorn i'll put you on the pinglist! thanks so much for your interest :)
shale.pngmPJgZMr.pngshale.png
@eggdestroyer666

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
@eggdestroyer666

Hello! Could you add me to the pinglist, please?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas no problem! i've added you to the list. thanks for your interest :)
@Mazurkas no problem! i've added you to the list. thanks for your interest :)
@eggdestroyer666 I saw your art on the secret santa thread and ohh gosh I love it so much!! can you please put me on your pinglist?
@eggdestroyer666 I saw your art on the secret santa thread and ohh gosh I love it so much!! can you please put me on your pinglist?
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@mindhunter
sure thing! you've been added. and thank you, i'm glad you like my art so much!!! :D
@mindhunter
sure thing! you've been added. and thank you, i'm glad you like my art so much!!! :D
@eggdestroyer666
Your art is so charming omg
Can I be added to the pinglist?
@eggdestroyer666
Your art is so charming omg
Can I be added to the pinglist?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom
ah, thank you!! i'll add you right away :)
@Joydom
ah, thank you!! i'll add you right away :)
@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom

I'm open for 3 slots this time!!! :D
@Fletcher @Tsukii @BlueMouse @SucenaZQ @Shirenu @xDurnehviir @Jaena @Nyrath @KokichiOuma @Gingerkat @Hyperion1312 @theoncomingstorm @Azellia @NovaBorn @Mazurkas @Porrim @hoghops @mindhunter @Joydom

I'm open for 3 slots this time!!! :D
[center]Can I get a colored bust slot for this boy? Ref is in his bio! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56137328] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561374/56137328_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Can I get a colored bust slot for this boy? Ref is in his bio!

56137328_350.png

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9