Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fletch's Fancy Art shop [PING MIGRATION]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Yuverr [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Type[/b]: Full-body humanoid if possible! [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6457603] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64577/6457603_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: I don't have a gijinka reference, so you're free to do whatever you want with him o-b. He's usually serious, with a lean build from spending a lot of time travelling with his friend. He prefers talking things out if they run into problems, but he'll fight dirty and do basically anything to protect he and his friend on their travels. edit: also congrats on graduating college!! you made it through, even in these rough times :')
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Yuverr
Payment: Gems
Type: Full-body humanoid if possible!
Reference:

6457603_350.png

Information:
I don't have a gijinka reference, so you're free to do whatever you want with him o-b. He's usually serious, with a lean build from spending a lot of time travelling with his friend. He prefers talking things out if they run into problems, but he'll fight dirty and do basically anything to protect he and his friend on their travels.

edit: also congrats on graduating college!! you made it through, even in these rough times :')
COLLEGE DONE!!! YOU'RE FREE!!! congrats on making it through! you deserve the time to do the things you enjoy \o/
COLLEGE DONE!!! YOU'RE FREE!!! congrats on making it through! you deserve the time to do the things you enjoy \o/
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Fletcher

Oh my gosh!! CONGRATS on your graduation! I know the feeling of walking out on that stage. The feeling of completion is almost surreal; even if during this situation schools are closed and all. It's an absolutely fabulous feeling! You've earned it and all the glory of getting your diploma!

I'm currently saving up some gems. I wish I could order from you but I won't have enough gems by then! You deserve all the best! Congrats!
@Fletcher

Oh my gosh!! CONGRATS on your graduation! I know the feeling of walking out on that stage. The feeling of completion is almost surreal; even if during this situation schools are closed and all. It's an absolutely fabulous feeling! You've earned it and all the glory of getting your diploma!

I'm currently saving up some gems. I wish I could order from you but I won't have enough gems by then! You deserve all the best! Congrats!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Noksenor [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: Full-body | humanoid [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24719926] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247200/24719926_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: just a big gentle lady with the softest body for cuddle + comfort [emoji=heart size=1] she is an earth demon, pretty high ranking, but not really respected by the other high-level demons because she's so soft... she takes good care of the demons in her domain, but doesn't command any hellhounds or other fighting legions. usually she helps take care of Wisps (baby demons) since very few demons know how to do it properly.
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Noksenor
Payment: USD
Type: Full-body | humanoid
Reference:
24719926_350.png

Information:
just a big gentle lady with the softest body for cuddle + comfort

she is an earth demon, pretty high ranking, but not really respected by the other high-level demons because she's so soft... she takes good care of the demons in her domain, but doesn't command any hellhounds or other fighting legions. usually she helps take care of Wisps (baby demons) since very few demons know how to do it properly.
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@Fletcher Ahhh congrats!! [emoji=gold star size=1] [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Istauvahl [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: Full-body | humanoid [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51016341] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510164/51016341_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: Istauvahl is a fey who grants wishes - ostensibly in a benevolent fashion, but since his abilities limit him to giving precisely what’s wished for and people often wish for things that are bad for them, not all of the wishes he grants end well. He sees himself as impartial, but the glee with which he grants wishes, harmful or otherwise, often makes him come across as flippantly careless at best or actively malicious at worst. He’s tall and lightly muscled, and almost always smiling. His clothing tends toward shine and sparkle - he’s especially fond of adorning himself with favorite coins that wishers have tossed into wells as offerings for him.
@Fletcher Ahhh congrats!!

Dragon or character name: Istauvahl
Type: Full-body | humanoid
Reference:
51016341_350.png

Information: Istauvahl is a fey who grants wishes - ostensibly in a benevolent fashion, but since his abilities limit him to giving precisely what’s wished for and people often wish for things that are bad for them, not all of the wishes he grants end well. He sees himself as impartial, but the glee with which he grants wishes, harmful or otherwise, often makes him come across as flippantly careless at best or actively malicious at worst.

He’s tall and lightly muscled, and almost always smiling. His clothing tends toward shine and sparkle - he’s especially fond of adorning himself with favorite coins that wishers have tossed into wells as offerings for him.
dyf3akg.png
@Fletcher ConGRADulations! But really, that's amazing and so exciting! I'm going to submit for your consideration this fellow: [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Asmodean [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: Half-body | humanoid [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42586365] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425864/42586365_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: Asmodean is one half of an outer space exploring duo. His curiosity seems boundless and he thrives on exploring new worlds. He travels only to see what wonders are out there and is entranced by what space has to offer. I imagine his clothing style would be interstellar/spacey/starry themed rather than a spacesuit kind of theme.
@Fletcher ConGRADulations! But really, that's amazing and so exciting! I'm going to submit for your consideration this fellow:

Dragon or character name: Asmodean
Type: Half-body | humanoid
Reference:

42586365_350.png

Information: Asmodean is one half of an outer space exploring duo. His curiosity seems boundless and he thrives on exploring new worlds. He travels only to see what wonders are out there and is entranced by what space has to offer. I imagine his clothing style would be interstellar/spacey/starry themed rather than a spacesuit kind of theme.
vV5jbm.png
bump! <3
bump! <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher congrats on graduating[i]![/i] \o/ [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Peryite [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: half-body | humanoid [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43054969][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430550/43054969_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Information[/b]: he doesn't have a gijinka, but everything of relevance not below sHOULD be in his bio :thinking: am would like his genes, colors, and accent to be translated, and his apparel to be of that of what his dragon's wearing owo and as always, am open to artist interpretation/freedom, too ^w^
@Fletcher
congrats on graduating! \o/

Dragon or character name: Peryite
Type: half-body | humanoid
Reference: 43054969_350.png
Information: he doesn't have a gijinka, but everything of relevance not below sHOULD be in his bio :thinking:

am would like his genes, colors, and accent to be translated, and his apparel to be of that of what his dragon's wearing owo

and as always, am open to artist interpretation/freedom, too ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
[size=1]@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @Trickilicky @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail @NotSoSimple @Fluffesu @BritishDinosaur @Amorii @casscain @Cognitive @Iodine @McGenjis @Fluffy @beastii @Juri01 @Behlair @lunabee @rilakkumin @TheoDemoine @Lhethi @Zombrie @Pandademic @Larae @avariea @Avariea @suesue @wildewinged @Tarere @bewildebeest @Pyrali @ProfessorMoony @chezameed @Hyracia @fitz @Illuria @Generation @Fluffesu @fantastea @Fimbrethil @KitsumiMahon @saere @CuQuoise @SweetEkk0 @gimeurcookie @Nelsothy @Failuresaurus @Solvei @Niles @Argante @Plushstiel @nightmischief @Evet @lightningpelt @Blod @catchingadri @Zygon @Alycake @NirnrootNoises @bulletbras @MahuruRaji @valdosta @mythicalviper @Aidan @drakeharvest @gaze @TumblinDwnAgain @StarryNightt @vorselon @chrysannarose @twye @Arinyl @Meii @Iralla @SwampQween @Xemriss @Phaerie @Fujo @zweis @view @dandyfrau @Kitto @Ferrates @ClanHeartsgleam @MaribelEmerson @GadzooksTD @remuslupn @epher @Runi @Cov @Lyka @HeadlessKing @Katalist @saeldryn @mistystep @CrystalSiren7 @Luunai @lyricalmyxteries @KronosDViolinist @Xolrit @kijauni @mareike @yumehisakawa @Katsuji @MeraHunt @Sassibirb @chantric [/size] Hello friends! I have some more happy news! [emoji=rose size=1]I got a job! I don't want to go into too much detail right now, but suffice to say I got my first really big gig. It could last through the month or it could turn into a longer term thing, but the long and the short is I'm doing what I love and learning a lot right now <3 That said, I don't want to stop taking commissions because they bring me (and you) so much joy <3 I've spent some time the last while streamlining my process so returning customers might notice things are a little different, but it will hopefully be quite a bit simpler for both of us going forward. All information is in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2184983/1]the first post[/url]! Because my time is so limited, I'm bumping up my prices to a place I feel more comfortable. I understand that this doesn't work for some people, so please feel free to remove yourself from my pinglist. I may take partial payment in gems on occasion, and I still plan on doing sales and limited special offers for both usd and gems; the "special offers" pinglist will get notifications for these. With all that out of the way, I'm [b]officially opening up USD slots[/b] <3 Please ping me here when you order! Thank you! Recent commissions: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5d6ef3b37ad7d66b96529968fde1c3f5/38ada51dde9197c1-7b/s540x810/ffa451c0b2231d4e2e5c06083dc5aeaf79ba643b.png [/img]
@Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @Trickilicky @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail @NotSoSimple @Fluffesu @BritishDinosaur @Amorii @casscain @Cognitive @Iodine @McGenjis @Fluffy @beastii @Juri01 @Behlair @lunabee @rilakkumin @TheoDemoine @Lhethi @Zombrie @Pandademic @Larae @avariea @Avariea @suesue @wildewinged @Tarere @bewildebeest @Pyrali @ProfessorMoony @chezameed @Hyracia @fitz @Illuria @Generation @Fluffesu @fantastea @Fimbrethil @KitsumiMahon @saere @CuQuoise @SweetEkk0 @gimeurcookie @Nelsothy @Failuresaurus @Solvei @Niles @Argante @Plushstiel @nightmischief @Evet @lightningpelt @Blod @catchingadri @Zygon @Alycake @NirnrootNoises @bulletbras @MahuruRaji @valdosta @mythicalviper @Aidan @drakeharvest @gaze @TumblinDwnAgain @StarryNightt @vorselon @chrysannarose @twye @Arinyl @Meii @Iralla @SwampQween @Xemriss @Phaerie @Fujo @zweis @view @dandyfrau @Kitto @Ferrates @ClanHeartsgleam @MaribelEmerson @GadzooksTD @remuslupn @epher @Runi @Cov @Lyka @HeadlessKing @Katalist @saeldryn @mistystep @CrystalSiren7 @Luunai @lyricalmyxteries @KronosDViolinist @Xolrit @kijauni @mareike @yumehisakawa @Katsuji @MeraHunt @Sassibirb @chantric

Hello friends!
I have some more happy news!
I got a job!
I don't want to go into too much detail right now, but suffice to say I got my first really big gig. It could last through the month or it could turn into a longer term thing, but the long and the short is I'm doing what I love and learning a lot right now <3
That said, I don't want to stop taking commissions because they bring me (and you) so much joy <3

I've spent some time the last while streamlining my process so returning customers might notice things are a little different, but it will hopefully be quite a bit simpler for both of us going forward. All information is in the first post!

Because my time is so limited, I'm bumping up my prices to a place I feel more comfortable. I understand that this doesn't work for some people, so please feel free to remove yourself from my pinglist. I may take partial payment in gems on occasion, and I still plan on doing sales and limited special offers for both usd and gems; the "special offers" pinglist will get notifications for these.

With all that out of the way, I'm officially opening up USD slots <3 Please ping me here when you order! Thank you!

Recent commissions:
ffa451c0b2231d4e2e5c06083dc5aeaf79ba643b.png
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
bump
bump
any pronouns