Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Fletch's Fancy Art shop [PING MIGRATION]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Laz
Payment: Gems
Type: Bust | humanoid
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2244793.laz
Information: fancy angelic rogue
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Laz
Type: Bust | humanoid
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2244793.laz
Information: fancy angelic rogue
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Karil [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: Full-body | humanoid [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49346452] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493465/49346452_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: The Lady of the Winter Court is unflinching and cold, with a gaze that can pierce like a thousand needling icicles. Her eyes are like chips of the deepest glacial ice, a vivid, almost glowing blue. Her skin is tinted blue as well, cold to the touch. The softest thing about her is the thick fur coat she wears, its ruff often harboring a small winter fey or two.
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Karil
Payment: USD
Type: Full-body | humanoid
Reference:

49346452_350.png

Information: The Lady of the Winter Court is unflinching and cold, with a gaze that can pierce like a thousand needling icicles. Her eyes are like chips of the deepest glacial ice, a vivid, almost glowing blue. Her skin is tinted blue as well, cold to the touch. The softest thing about her is the thick fur coat she wears, its ruff often harboring a small winter fey or two.
dyf3akg.png
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Hiraeth Sharpe [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Type[/b]: Bust | Draconic [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56111659] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561117/56111659_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: (She has an entire background in her bio if you like!) She's a Kalashtar artificer and can almost always be found tinkering with something. Hiraeth came from an abusive past, due to very monastic parents who tried to teach her to control her emotions. They believed that strict prayer and harsh discipline were the only ways to stay true to the Path of Light. This emphasis on discipline is due to the duality of a their race's existence. You see, a quori spirit always co-inhabits a new Kalashtar's body. The two are essentially dual souls intertwined, bound to one another until death. From the very first breath Hiraeth took, she was never alone in her mind. Her own spirit is named Falon, and unlike most of his kind Falon finds the Path of Light too restrictive. He feeds off of Hiraeth's wild soul, her desire for freedom, and in turn amplifies it. They believe that there are other ways to combat the darkness, that prayer and control are not the only true Path. This hunger for a more visceral life caused the two to clash with the girl's parents.
@Fletcher

Dragon or character name: Hiraeth Sharpe
Type: Bust | Draconic
Reference:

56111659_350.png

Information: (She has an entire background in her bio if you like!)

She's a Kalashtar artificer and can almost always be found tinkering with something. Hiraeth came from an abusive past, due to very monastic parents who tried to teach her to control her emotions. They believed that strict prayer and harsh discipline were the only ways to stay true to the Path of Light.

This emphasis on discipline is due to the duality of a their race's existence. You see, a quori spirit always co-inhabits a new Kalashtar's body. The two are essentially dual souls intertwined, bound to one another until death. From the very first breath Hiraeth took, she was never alone in her mind.

Her own spirit is named Falon, and unlike most of his kind Falon finds the Path of Light too restrictive. He feeds off of Hiraeth's wild soul, her desire for freedom, and in turn amplifies it. They believe that there are other ways to combat the darkness, that prayer and control are not the only true Path. This hunger for a more visceral life caused the two to clash with the girl's parents.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
AAAA WHAT A COOL IDEA! good luck everyone, Fletch is the bomb!

@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Amande Bertrand
Payment: gems
Type: sketch page | humanoid
Reference: boop
Information: Amande is a very over-the-top, energetic, manic little man who loves to create havoc and dazzle crowds at a circus with his abilities. A magician with a dancing background; he's very enthralling to watch. His magic manifests primarily as shadows and silver fire/silver stars, and he's a tan, fluffy-haired little Frenchman with dark eyes and a crooked grin. He likes wine, a good time, and singing or casting his heart out. He's particularly fond of moths and ravens, and all manner of creatures of the night.
AAAA WHAT A COOL IDEA! good luck everyone, Fletch is the bomb!

@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Amande Bertrand
Payment: gems
Type: sketch page | humanoid
Reference: boop
Information: Amande is a very over-the-top, energetic, manic little man who loves to create havoc and dazzle crowds at a circus with his abilities. A magician with a dancing background; he's very enthralling to watch. His magic manifests primarily as shadows and silver fire/silver stars, and he's a tan, fluffy-haired little Frenchman with dark eyes and a crooked grin. He likes wine, a good time, and singing or casting his heart out. He's particularly fond of moths and ravens, and all manner of creatures of the night.
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Rene Baptiste is preferred since I have less art of him, but perhaps if he doesn't strike you, you could do Florence Avrett again? I've commissioned art of him from you before and you said you did like his type. One or the other. [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: Bust and humanoid [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48014160] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480142/48014160_350.png[/img] [/url] Rene [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39699860] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396999/39699860_350.png[/img] [/url]Florence [b]Information[/b]: I have extensive reference of Florence, I'm thinking if you choose him then perhaps him wearing a heavy crown, instead of looking burdened though he seems to carry it with grace and a dangerous look in his eye. For Rene, I very desperately need him in a flower crown. I'm thinking white and lavender roses or something like that. I'm happy to pay an additional complexity fee for the flowers or crown, just let me know!
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Rene Baptiste is preferred since I have less art of him, but perhaps if he doesn't strike you, you could do Florence Avrett again? I've commissioned art of him from you before and you said you did like his type. One or the other.
Type: Bust and humanoid
Reference:
48014160_350.png
Rene

39699860_350.png
Florence
Information: I have extensive reference of Florence, I'm thinking if you choose him then perhaps him wearing a heavy crown, instead of looking burdened though he seems to carry it with grace and a dangerous look in his eye.

For Rene, I very desperately need him in a flower crown. I'm thinking white and lavender roses or something like that. I'm happy to pay an additional complexity fee for the flowers or crown, just let me know!
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@Fletcher [b]Dragon or character name[/b]: Aerin [b]Payment[/b]: USD [b]Type[/b]: Bust - draconic [b]Reference[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56026326] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560264/56026326_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Information[/b]: Would appreciate incorporation of accent! Light halo and other apparel stuff is nice, but you've got artistic freedom on that if you pick him. TBH I don't know ANYTHING about his character yet, since I bought him on impulse as a tundra and then breedchanged him to SD. He's super new and still a developing character. :)
@Fletcher
Dragon or character name: Aerin
Type: Bust - draconic
Reference:

56026326_350.png

Information: Would appreciate incorporation of accent! Light halo and other apparel stuff is nice, but you've got artistic freedom on that if you pick him. TBH I don't know ANYTHING about his character yet, since I bought him on impulse as a tundra and then breedchanged him to SD. He's super new and still a developing character. :)
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Fletcher

oh my gosh your art is amazing. I hate being broke xD
I would totally buy art from you when you're available again! Here's a friendly bump for you! Stay awesome!
@Fletcher

oh my gosh your art is amazing. I hate being broke xD
I would totally buy art from you when you're available again! Here's a friendly bump for you! Stay awesome!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@CrystalSiren7 Thank you, that's very kind! I'm happy to add you to my pinglist, if you would like <3
@CrystalSiren7 Thank you, that's very kind! I'm happy to add you to my pinglist, if you would like <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher

oh yes please, that'd be wonderful! Of course. I love your art. You're very talented! I will happily save up so I can buy art from you.
@Fletcher

oh yes please, that'd be wonderful! Of course. I love your art. You're very talented! I will happily save up so I can buy art from you.
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
[size=1]General: @Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @Trickilicky @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail @NotSoSimple @Fluffesu @BritishDinosaur @Amorii @casscain @Cognitive @Iodine @McGenjis @Fluffy @beastii @Juri01 @Behlair @lunabee @rilakkumin @TheoDemoine @Lhethi @Zombrie @Pandademic @Larae @avariea @Avariea @suesue @wildewinged @Tarere @bewildebeest @Pyrali @ProfessorMoony @chezameed @Hyracia @fitz @Illuria @Generation @Fluffesu @fantastea @Fimbrethil @KitsumiMahon @saere @CuQuoise @SweetEkk0 @gimeurcookie @Nelsothy @Failuresaurus @Solvei @Niles @Argante @Plushstiel @nightmischief @Evet @lightningpelt @Blod @catchingadri @Zygon @Alycake @NirnrootNoises @bulletbras @MahuruRaji @valdosta @mythicalviper @Aidan @drakeharvest @gaze @TumblinDwnAgain @StarryNightt @vorselon @chrysannarose @twye @Arinyl @Meii @Iralla @SwampQween @Xemriss @Phaerie @Fujo @zweis @view @dandyfrau @Kitto @Ferrates @ClanHeartsgleam @MaribelEmerson @GadzooksTD @remuslupn @epher @Runi @Cov @Lyka @HeadlessKing @Katalist @saeldryn @mistystep @CrystalSiren7 @Luunai @lyricalmyxteries @KronosDViolinist @Xolrit Gems: @Dew @Alestrius @Meqathi @Weapon @SarcasticHawke @TheRunawayRaven @Dunmer @Quintillion @Hikumi @Fantastea @mythicalviper @Meii @SevenEggs @Mazurkas @avariea @l0ser @Callows @LeeHarcroft @Enki @featherworld @Aidan @Watercolour @Weavile @Xemriss @Runi @KaineRallis @ridill @BoopSnoot @tidecaller[/size] Hello friends! Guess what? [emoji=firework size=1][b]I graduated college!![/b][emoji=firework size=1] I'm really excited and happy to be moving on to the next chapter of my life, even if it's happening during these really weird and difficult times for all of us. I hope that you are all doing as well as can be expected! This also means I finally have time to do commissions again! You don't know how excited I am ;v; ----- [center]The artist's choice slots I did last time were a big hit, so I'd like to do them again. I'm going to leave ordering open until [b]May 1 0:00 FRT[/b]! USD or gem orders are both fine <3 I'll be doing whatever orders appeal the most to me and that I can finish before the end of May! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2184983/1]Order form, rules, and examples on the front page[/url] Recent art: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/500932632545067019/649476882156224532/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
General: @Alphazi @Xairathan @nightmischief @Korozo @Whitherward @balthy @Bearibee @Trickilicky @chardano @tiramosu @fallowtail @NotSoSimple @Fluffesu @BritishDinosaur @Amorii @casscain @Cognitive @Iodine @McGenjis @Fluffy @beastii @Juri01 @Behlair @lunabee @rilakkumin @TheoDemoine @Lhethi @Zombrie @Pandademic @Larae @avariea @Avariea @suesue @wildewinged @Tarere @bewildebeest @Pyrali @ProfessorMoony @chezameed @Hyracia @fitz @Illuria @Generation @Fluffesu @fantastea @Fimbrethil @KitsumiMahon @saere @CuQuoise @SweetEkk0 @gimeurcookie @Nelsothy @Failuresaurus @Solvei @Niles @Argante @Plushstiel @nightmischief @Evet @lightningpelt @Blod @catchingadri @Zygon @Alycake @NirnrootNoises @bulletbras @MahuruRaji @valdosta @mythicalviper @Aidan @drakeharvest @gaze @TumblinDwnAgain @StarryNightt @vorselon @chrysannarose @twye @Arinyl @Meii @Iralla @SwampQween @Xemriss @Phaerie @Fujo @zweis @view @dandyfrau @Kitto @Ferrates @ClanHeartsgleam @MaribelEmerson @GadzooksTD @remuslupn @epher @Runi @Cov @Lyka @HeadlessKing @Katalist @saeldryn @mistystep @CrystalSiren7 @Luunai @lyricalmyxteries @KronosDViolinist @Xolrit

Gems: @Dew @Alestrius @Meqathi @Weapon @SarcasticHawke @TheRunawayRaven @Dunmer @Quintillion @Hikumi @Fantastea @mythicalviper @Meii @SevenEggs @Mazurkas @avariea @l0ser @Callows @LeeHarcroft @Enki @featherworld @Aidan @Watercolour @Weavile @Xemriss @Runi @KaineRallis @ridill @BoopSnoot @tidecaller

Hello friends!

Guess what?

I graduated college!!

I'm really excited and happy to be moving on to the next chapter of my life, even if it's happening during these really weird and difficult times for all of us. I hope that you are all doing as well as can be expected!

This also means I finally have time to do commissions again! You don't know how excited I am ;v;

The artist's choice slots I did last time were a big hit, so I'd like to do them again. I'm going to leave ordering open until May 1 0:00 FRT!

USD or gem orders are both fine <3

I'll be doing whatever orders appeal the most to me and that I can finish before the end of May!

Order form, rules, and examples on the front page

Recent art:

Untitled_Artwork.png
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45