Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Elyndria
oh yes I forgot to mention. Send me the treasure after I deliver. :) Totally okay with FR currency
@Elyndria
oh yes I forgot to mention. Send me the treasure after I deliver. :) Totally okay with FR currency
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Hi there, just checking in to ask if I can stick a second thing on that last order I placed? (Also, I need to test out how Paypal's working again).

I don't think it'd be anything too large. I sort of want a general logo to put on dragons I train for resale. A caiman head silhouette with Wind cloud motiff, perhaps?
@AngHuiQing

Hi there, just checking in to ask if I can stick a second thing on that last order I placed? (Also, I need to test out how Paypal's working again).

I don't think it'd be anything too large. I sort of want a general logo to put on dragons I train for resale. A caiman head silhouette with Wind cloud motiff, perhaps?
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Ooh it's a good thing you caught me now! Do you mean your latest commission that I haven't finished? I was about to start your commission (cleared out some of the ones that came before). No problem I can add more stuff.

Do you mean put this logo in the corner of the painting or literally on some part of the dragon--to double check? And by caiman, you mean this caiman right? https://www.google.com/search?q=caiman&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1ssCM_4rKAhWIc44KHW4VAiIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1264&bih=580
@Amut

Ooh it's a good thing you caught me now! Do you mean your latest commission that I haven't finished? I was about to start your commission (cleared out some of the ones that came before). No problem I can add more stuff.

Do you mean put this logo in the corner of the painting or literally on some part of the dragon--to double check? And by caiman, you mean this caiman right? https://www.google.com/search?q=caiman&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1ssCM_4rKAhWIc44KHW4VAiIQ_AUIBygB&biw=1264&bih=580
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing I have good timing like that. :D No, I meant for a separate commission. Similar to the banners you made for me the first go around, but much more simplistic since I want a little logo similar to this, to put on dragons that I flip. [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/u0AXGB7.png[/img] [/center] My Clan's mascot, though, is something that has a caiman head. [center] [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/35bxrbp.png[/IMG] [/center] [url=https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=Spectacled+caiman+(Caiman+crocodilus)&client=opera&hs=vU4&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8xsDYqIvKAhUFPiYKHTVqA2wQ_AUIBygB&biw=984&bih=929&dpr=0.75]Spectacled caiman ([i]Caiman crocodilus[/i]) specifically. [/url] So a caiman-head logo seems a bit more personalized and unique. I think a silhouette over Wind clouds motiff would look good. But you know I really enjoy what you come up with. Let me know how much it would be and I'll forward it along promptly. Thank you so much for letting me add on!
@AngHuiQing

I have good timing like that. :D No, I meant for a separate commission.

Similar to the banners you made for me the first go around, but much more simplistic since I want a little logo similar to this, to put on dragons that I flip.
u0AXGB7.png

My Clan's mascot, though, is something that has a caiman head.
35bxrbp.png

Spectacled caiman (Caiman crocodilus) specifically.

So a caiman-head logo seems a bit more personalized and unique. I think a silhouette over Wind clouds motiff would look good. But you know I really enjoy what you come up with. Let me know how much it would be and I'll forward it along promptly.

Thank you so much for letting me add on!
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@AngHuiQing
Could you maybe add me to your ping list for when you open FR currency commissions? (8 Your art is beautiful!
@AngHuiQing
Could you maybe add me to your ping list for when you open FR currency commissions? (8 Your art is beautiful!
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith
Added!

@Amut
Just to be doubly sure, I PM'ed you!
@Liesmith
Added!

@Amut
Just to be doubly sure, I PM'ed you!
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Are you still taking USD commissions?
@AngHuiQing

Are you still taking USD commissions?
@Kuhli

Yes, but you'll have to be quite patient as I have a lot on my plate now haha. If waiting is fine by you (you can pay after) then let me know what you want. :)
@Kuhli

Yes, but you'll have to be quite patient as I have a lot on my plate now haha. If waiting is fine by you (you can pay after) then let me know what you want. :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Can you ping me when you have slots open again? c:
@AngHuiQing

Can you ping me when you have slots open again? c:
@AngHuiQing Can you please ping me when FR commissions are open again?

Edit:Typos
@AngHuiQing Can you please ping me when FR commissions are open again?

Edit:Typos
GO2Bc3v.jpg
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16