Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@AngHuiQing

for 250kT would you be willing to do a digital sketch of this gal (preferably naga or selkie form) for me? your art is just too wonderful to pass up!
@AngHuiQing

for 250kT would you be willing to do a digital sketch of this gal (preferably naga or selkie form) for me? your art is just too wonderful to pass up!
mUNKNgY.png F3pDwJA.png
@Moongoddess
Ooh what a lovely design!
For something simpler (with a more abstract setting) maybe 450,000 and something with a more complicated scenery (that requires more perspective "calculations") maybe 650,000.

@Cloneclone
Yeah, I can draw her. :) I think it'd be in the 170k zone, taking into consideration the details and such.

@TallyDragon
Yes, 250kT sounds good (for digital sketch yes?). :) Any ideas you want for posing and such? She's really cute btw!

And to all: This got quite a sudden response so I hope you guys can be a little patient and wait a few days before I start while I sort out some other things. And also please specify if you want a certain style/colour palette since I tend to be fluid in my stylization and enjoy experimenting. :3 Thanks for the interest!
@Moongoddess
Ooh what a lovely design!
For something simpler (with a more abstract setting) maybe 450,000 and something with a more complicated scenery (that requires more perspective "calculations") maybe 650,000.

@Cloneclone
Yeah, I can draw her. :) I think it'd be in the 170k zone, taking into consideration the details and such.

@TallyDragon
Yes, 250kT sounds good (for digital sketch yes?). :) Any ideas you want for posing and such? She's really cute btw!

And to all: This got quite a sudden response so I hope you guys can be a little patient and wait a few days before I start while I sort out some other things. And also please specify if you want a certain style/colour palette since I tend to be fluid in my stylization and enjoy experimenting. :3 Thanks for the interest!
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing
thank you!

do you think you'd be willing to draw my little creature in a forest setting for 550k? :o
a little bit like your second to last example? idk. no building though.
@AngHuiQing
thank you!

do you think you'd be willing to draw my little creature in a forest setting for 550k? :o
a little bit like your second to last example? idk. no building though.
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@AngHuiQing
SQUEALS in delight! I'll send you the money then ;v;?

I'm completely happy with waiting, not to worry. You're free to do whatever you want from there, so whatever is most comfortable for you, I'll be happy!
And I'll definitely have to come back to ya once you're open again :'3!
@AngHuiQing
SQUEALS in delight! I'll send you the money then ;v;?

I'm completely happy with waiting, not to worry. You're free to do whatever you want from there, so whatever is most comfortable for you, I'll be happy!
And I'll definitely have to come back to ya once you're open again :'3!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@AngHuiQing

nope, ill give you artistic freedom to do whatever you feel works c:
however, shes a short-ish, sassy girl, if that helps any with ideas c:
@AngHuiQing

nope, ill give you artistic freedom to do whatever you feel works c:
however, shes a short-ish, sassy girl, if that helps any with ideas c:
mUNKNgY.png F3pDwJA.png
@Moongoddess:
If it has a "standard" perspective (eye level-ish) and not so expansive in scenery (still rich and lush just not so wide) then yes 550k is good. :)

@Cloneclone
Preferably wait until I finish before sending the money first. :3 As I'm not so sure when I can finish it exactly and so prefer not to hold onto it yet.

I'm still open, no worries, just a little more warily so haha. I'm hoping that it may push me to move faster. But if there's to much, I'll close and concentrate properly on those that I have.
@Moongoddess:
If it has a "standard" perspective (eye level-ish) and not so expansive in scenery (still rich and lush just not so wide) then yes 550k is good. :)

@Cloneclone
Preferably wait until I finish before sending the money first. :3 As I'm not so sure when I can finish it exactly and so prefer not to hold onto it yet.

I'm still open, no worries, just a little more warily so haha. I'm hoping that it may push me to move faster. But if there's to much, I'll close and concentrate properly on those that I have.
My art for sale thread
@TallyDragon
Hmm, yup that extra bit of info helps. :)
@TallyDragon
Hmm, yup that extra bit of info helps. :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing
yup! that sounds great! c:
shall i send the payment over now? ^u^
@AngHuiQing
yup! that sounds great! c:
shall i send the payment over now? ^u^
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@AngHuiQing
Aye aye! Thank you <3
@AngHuiQing
Aye aye! Thank you <3
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@AngHuiQing AAAA OMG YOUR ART AAA!!! i am probably too late aaa aaaaa

i really love that digital headshot you did!! i dont know how much that would be, and i dont have a ton of gold but if its under 300,000 then i would really like one!

of this character here? i will totally give you more refs if youre still open by the time i post this ha ha
@AngHuiQing AAAA OMG YOUR ART AAA!!! i am probably too late aaa aaaaa

i really love that digital headshot you did!! i dont know how much that would be, and i dont have a ton of gold but if its under 300,000 then i would really like one!

of this character here? i will totally give you more refs if youre still open by the time i post this ha ha
FR_eonbanner_zpsoyycjzzh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16