Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@mikareep @phosphenes @LilyBound
Added you guys to the pinglist. :) And thanks for the compliments! And for LilyBound I'll alert you if I ever open waterfolour for FR currency too. ^^
@mikareep @phosphenes @LilyBound
Added you guys to the pinglist. :) And thanks for the compliments! And for LilyBound I'll alert you if I ever open waterfolour for FR currency too. ^^
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing Aaah friend, has anyone told you your treasure prices are really low?? I mean, your prices in general are, but mostly your treasure ones. $1 is equal to 100gems..so $4 would be 400 gems or 280k...your art is definitely worth that price!! Right now you're selling your art for WAAAAY cheaper treasure than you'd be able to ;w;

Sorry if this seems intrusive, I just really think your art is GORGEOUS and you shouldn't get paid less than you could get! sorry if this seems rude >.>
@AngHuiQing Aaah friend, has anyone told you your treasure prices are really low?? I mean, your prices in general are, but mostly your treasure ones. $1 is equal to 100gems..so $4 would be 400 gems or 280k...your art is definitely worth that price!! Right now you're selling your art for WAAAAY cheaper treasure than you'd be able to ;w;

Sorry if this seems intrusive, I just really think your art is GORGEOUS and you shouldn't get paid less than you could get! sorry if this seems rude >.>
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
@Violent Oh yes I realized that a while after I set my USD prices T.T But then I didn't want to raise my treasure prices too dramatically. I didn't realize it was such a big gap though so thanks for doing the math! I do intend to raise prices when I get back into this, which may be some time yet.

It's not intrusive at all thanks for telling me! T~T And thanks for the compliment!
@Violent Oh yes I realized that a while after I set my USD prices T.T But then I didn't want to raise my treasure prices too dramatically. I didn't realize it was such a big gap though so thanks for doing the math! I do intend to raise prices when I get back into this, which may be some time yet.

It's not intrusive at all thanks for telling me! T~T And thanks for the compliment!
My art for sale thread
@anghuiqing No problem friend!! Please add me to the pinglist as well c:
@anghuiqing No problem friend!! Please add me to the pinglist as well c:
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
@Violent Will do! :3
@Violent Will do! :3
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Hiii. I'd like to hurl SO MUCH virtual money for you here on FR for your art, so if you could, put me on a pinglist for when you offer FR currency commissions again?

(I'm aware you'll raise prices, and I am okay with it! :D )
@AngHuiQing

Hiii. I'd like to hurl SO MUCH virtual money for you here on FR for your art, so if you could, put me on a pinglist for when you offer FR currency commissions again?

(I'm aware you'll raise prices, and I am okay with it! :D )
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure:
Done! :)

Thanks for your enthusiasm! :D
@Azure:
Done! :)

Thanks for your enthusiasm! :D
My art for sale thread
@Astrologist, @Ricansea, @Juyoung, @Elyndria, @WhiteMantis, @liumeilun

Hiya! Sem break properly started a couple days ago so I may start on your commissions soon! Just double confirm with me if you'd still like one. :) And if you haven't, send the info to me!
@Astrologist, @Ricansea, @Juyoung, @Elyndria, @WhiteMantis, @liumeilun

Hiya! Sem break properly started a couple days ago so I may start on your commissions soon! Just double confirm with me if you'd still like one. :) And if you haven't, send the info to me!
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

I'm definitely still interested! Let me just gather my references and then I'll pm them to you.
@AngHuiQing

I'm definitely still interested! Let me just gather my references and then I'll pm them to you.
@AngHuiQing Definitely! Are you still okay with FR currency? :D Should one send the treasure with refs and all or what do you prefer? :> Sorry, just wanna make sure what you're the most comfortable with before I PM info and refs!
@AngHuiQing Definitely! Are you still okay with FR currency? :D Should one send the treasure with refs and all or what do you prefer? :> Sorry, just wanna make sure what you're the most comfortable with before I PM info and refs!
I have 4 mil treasure and retired items that I want to give out in return for humanoid art, see here!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16