Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@AngHuiQing
Can you send me a ping when your USD commissions are open again? I adore how varied your style can be and your colour palettes are lovely. :)
@AngHuiQing
Can you send me a ping when your USD commissions are open again? I adore how varied your style can be and your colour palettes are lovely. :)
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@Weathering
Sorry for the slow response! I was swamped recently and FR wasn't working right for me. USD commissions are always open (you may have to be patient though, my classes has started up again) just send me a message or e-mail me at anghuiqing@yahoo.co.uk about your commission :)
@Weathering
Sorry for the slow response! I was swamped recently and FR wasn't working right for me. USD commissions are always open (you may have to be patient though, my classes has started up again) just send me a message or e-mail me at anghuiqing@yahoo.co.uk about your commission :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing hello! may i be on your ping list please? and also are you open for USD commissions?
@AngHuiQing hello! may i be on your ping list please? and also are you open for USD commissions?
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers
Putting you on the pinglist. :)
And yes, USD commissions are open! Just a heads up that it may take quite a while for me to finish though, as I'll be doing commissions between classes and assignments. I generally start as soon as I can and regularly update as I progress if the situation calls for it.
@Heathers
Putting you on the pinglist. :)
And yes, USD commissions are open! Just a heads up that it may take quite a while for me to finish though, as I'll be doing commissions between classes and assignments. I generally start as soon as I can and regularly update as I progress if the situation calls for it.
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing
Add me to your pinglist please! Your art is amazing :D
@AngHuiQing
Add me to your pinglist please! Your art is amazing :D
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@dragonfly
Yup! :)
@dragonfly
Yup! :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing may I also be added to the pinglist? Your stuff is lovely <3
@AngHuiQing may I also be added to the pinglist? Your stuff is lovely <3
Compass.gif
@lizofalltrades
yeah sure. :) And thanks!
@lizofalltrades
yeah sure. :) And thanks!
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing could i be added to the pinglist for fr currency? and those aren't open rn right
@AngHuiQing could i be added to the pinglist for fr currency? and those aren't open rn right
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@AngHuiQing

Can I be pinglisted? I LOVE your art. I'm most interested in the water color actually. The illustration is lovely too.
@AngHuiQing

Can I be pinglisted? I LOVE your art. I'm most interested in the water color actually. The illustration is lovely too.
0JEQL3a.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16