Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
@AngHuiQing wehehe okay thats what i thought

can i get a ping when you update & reopen? :3c hopefully i'll have more cash by then waughh
@AngHuiQing wehehe okay thats what i thought

can i get a ping when you update & reopen? :3c hopefully i'll have more cash by then waughh
@arian
yup sure. :) adding you to the pinglist
@arian
yup sure. :) adding you to the pinglist
My art for sale thread
@moongoddess Here's another page :) [img]http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/RosellaSurmane/moongoddess%203_zpsrzq1ayht.png[/img] tried some different types of bells too. @cloneclone And finished your's too [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e2111a91c366ec1a3880b67f1bb4c54f/tumblr_nudnngSyYM1qcqmhao1_r1_1280.png[/img] I'm not sure how their magic works in game, and I'm not sure where it's from haha. I'll change it if necessary. :) And because I'm not going to update that post for a while yet, here's @Taigrr's commission that I've been encouraged to share. :) [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/f19d5f4306e3de3dbe8325f336f9bdc6/tumblr_nubkvjBApA1qcqmhao1_1280.png[/img] Kind of a bigger style experimentation too
@moongoddess
Here's another page :)
moongoddess%203_zpsrzq1ayht.png

tried some different types of bells too.

@cloneclone
And finished your's too
tumblr_nudnngSyYM1qcqmhao1_r1_1280.png

I'm not sure how their magic works in game, and I'm not sure where it's from haha. I'll change it if necessary. :)

And because I'm not going to update that post for a while yet, here's @Taigrr's commission that I've been encouraged to share. :)
tumblr_nubkvjBApA1qcqmhao1_1280.png
Kind of a bigger style experimentation too
My art for sale thread
@anghuiqing
it's looking adorable. o-o
THEY'RE SO CUTE
@anghuiqing
it's looking adorable. o-o
THEY'RE SO CUTE
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@AngHuiQing
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? ^u^
@AngHuiQing
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? ^u^
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
@MoonGoddess
Haha, thanks! ^^ They are a terrifically cute species.
Sadly we've sort of reach the 500 kt limit (averaging at roughly 160 kt per full page). Would you like me to continue at 150 kt per page? And if yes, than what other aspect of these guys would you like me to explore? :3

@Sphye
adding you to the pinglist. :)
@MoonGoddess
Haha, thanks! ^^ They are a terrifically cute species.
Sadly we've sort of reach the 500 kt limit (averaging at roughly 160 kt per full page). Would you like me to continue at 150 kt per page? And if yes, than what other aspect of these guys would you like me to explore? :3

@Sphye
adding you to the pinglist. :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

I'm looking for a full body commission of my dragon character Leundra.

Would you consider one/ some of my items as payment? Please have a look at my thread.
@AngHuiQing

I'm looking for a full body commission of my dragon character Leundra.

Would you consider one/ some of my items as payment? Please have a look at my thread.
@AngHuiQing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR ART IS SO PRETTY

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@AngHuiQing AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR ART IS SO PRETTY

Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
VX3c.png
Art by Catscade on Eldemore.com, of one of the amazing species there~
@Leundra
Ooh yes! Those items work. :) Could you reserve the arcane sprite for me?
Although, you may have to wait up to 3 months or more before I can get to your's. Class starts next week and I won't be free till it ends, and then I'm likely to have a con after. I understand if you'd rather go to someone with more time. :)

@cjr09
Thank you!! :D
Adding you to the pinglist!
@Leundra
Ooh yes! Those items work. :) Could you reserve the arcane sprite for me?
Although, you may have to wait up to 3 months or more before I can get to your's. Class starts next week and I won't be free till it ends, and then I'm likely to have a con after. I understand if you'd rather go to someone with more time. :)

@cjr09
Thank you!! :D
Adding you to the pinglist!
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing

Oh my god he looks absolutely fantastic QAQ Thank you so so much! I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll throw payment at you! When you're open again I'd be completely delighted to commission you again!
@AngHuiQing

Oh my god he looks absolutely fantastic QAQ Thank you so so much! I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll throw payment at you! When you're open again I'd be completely delighted to commission you again!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png